Long Awaited Notes from the Author; Yes, I’m still alive. :)
274 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Greetings!
Hope everyone has been well the past couple of months. I seriously owe you all a huge apology.
For starters, the story isn't abandoned. It has been a wild and trying couple of months. Our kitty, the one I mentioned before, ended up earning his wings and flew over the rainbow bridge, something that devastated me. My mother also moved to the same city I live in, which has been very difficult as she's still struggling to come to terms with my transition, which has been hard for me as she keeps zapping my ability to tolerate bull shit.
There's been other things, but I feel like if I go on too much about how shit the past few months have been, it will just look like excuses upon excuses. Bottom line is, I'm sorry I vanished off the net without a trace or so much as a "seeya." Chapter 9 is nearly completed and I hope to have up either tonight or tomorrow once done and my beta cleans it up for me. The Troubleverse is still one of my favorite reads and I still aim to deliver the same quality of writing as before.
As for continuing schedules? I think I'm going to drop down to a once a week posting if that's alright with everyone, as I think I kinda pushed myself too hard along with all the other drama I was going through. Writing two chapters a week for this story and attempting to meet one chapter a week postings for Taking Chances seems to have been more difficult than I thought, even when I didn't have much going on in my day-to-day. That said, I'm going to keep working on these stories and get them out to you lot as they are completed, hopefully without two-and-a-half month mental disaster breaks. :)

It's also that time of the year, no not Christmas, despite how much TV adds would want us to think otherwise. Heh. It's NaNoWriMo, which is an excellent excuse to bury oneself in writing, weed, and lots of snacks, which is exactly how I plan on spending the next month.

Thanks again to everyone who's been patiently waiting for me to return, even more so to those who kept believing I wouldn't abandon this thing. Love you all and can't wait to continue on our favorite fox girl's journey. We have soooooo much ahead of us together and I can't wait for you all to see what's in store.

Love y'all and thanks for being such awesome readers. Here's to a hopefully more consistent future. lol *tail hugs and paw waves*
Emmy

14