6: I think I’ll trust Yukito
156 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“tadaima.”

*clak*

Mumbling in the faintest of voices, Yukino took off her cursed footwear shoes before wading her way through her castle home.

Making her way to the purification chambers bathroom, she briskly took off her clothes and underwent the exorcism washed herself before resting in the forbidden volcano bathtub.

Staring into the abyss Looking at her reflection in the water, Yukino felt her face flush as her hand reached up to touch her forehead, tracing the faint scar extending from the left temple to her eyebrow, a divine weak smile adorning her face.

What a strange human. To not only not be afraid of the evil hidden within this wound and instead, even praising me for making this strength mine…

But…

Her smile quickly fading, Yukino got out of the bath before wearing her godly-attire pajamas and heading towards her throne room bedroom—not before halting midway and flash step-ing power walking towards the kitchen and taking out divine snack no.1 a slice of cake and divine snack no.2 a bar of chocolate from the fridge.

 

• • •

 

“what do you think, Cerb?”

Munching on her cake, Yukino tired away at her state affairs homework as she asked her closest confidant dog plushie about his thoughts on Yukito.

“do you think he is worthy of my trust?” *gulp*

“hmm? but what if he betrays me later on?” *clak*

“you will protect me? fair enough. but that statement does not excuse you from stealing my cake. ten laps around the castle.”

“nope. now go.”

 

• • •

 

Haah. Finally, some solace. Taking a bite out of her chocolate, Yukino soon enough lost herself in completing her assignments, occasionally taking a bite and cursing at her ministers teachers for making her do all this.

It wasn’t until evening when she took the last bite of her sweets that Yukino slowly stumbled towards her bed, flopping face first into her pillow.

*groan* Turning around, Yukino stared through the ceiling into the vast expanse of stars blankly at the ceiling of her room, her mind fatigued despite the amount of sugar she consumed.

Yet it was due to this fatigue that she could finally reach an answer to the question plaguing mind.

“i… i think I’ll trust that human—no. I think I’ll trust Yukito. what do you say, Cerb?”

“so you’re asleep. well, since you ran 10 laps around my castle, i guess I’ll pardon this. after all, i never said that you have to run.”

Smirking, Yukino pulled Cerb into a hug before exhaustion took hold of her, falling into a cursed slumber deep sleep until dinner time when her mother lifted the curse woke her up.

 

It was only after dinner did she realise how cursed her slumber truly was.

 


A/N: IT guy & IT gal are currently asleep due to overtime and since I don’t know how to operate the gauges, I’m sorry that you can’t see the values today or even the previous few days. That’ll be fixed soon!

On another note, how did you all like this Chuunibyou writing? How was it? Was there any room to improve it? Was it annoying and I shouldn’t do it anymore? How can I make it so that you don’t find it annoying despite me doing it? If you’re free for a little while longer, please spare me some time and answer these questions of mine.

7