Chapter 3 – A bath and questions
3.9k 5 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui took her to something what seemed to be a wooden bucked and took of her clothes before helping her wash of the blood and dirt sticking to her.

"I think you have fleas." She said to her while scrubbing her back, "we might have to shave your head."

"Do it then, I just want to get rid of all that blood and dirt." She said, for the first time realizing just how dirty she was. Yui smiled at her weakly and pinched her cheek. "As you say, little one. Never knew that something as small as you could be that dirty." 

"And while we are at it, how about we put some weight on you, you are skin and bones, that is not how a girl is supposed to look like." Yui said determined, watching her with a critical look.

She never knew she could be that that dirty either. Layer after layer the blood and dirt was washed away. Snow-white pale skin came to light underneath it.
"You will look like a little snow princess if we fatten you up.", Yui said and whistled as she saw spotless pale skin. With her light blue eyes and her pale blond hair that was as close to White as natural hair could get, she was a little beauty in the making.

"Thank you." Genevieve said and smiled a little. She had to admit she had never had skin this fine even in her past life. She kind of missed the creamy tan she carefully cultivated on her window bed and the dark brown hair. The eye color seemed to be the only thing that remained the same.

"So as much as it pains me, the hair has to go. We don't have the time nor the stuff to solve the flea problem otherwise.", Yui said as she finished scrubbing her.

Don't worry, I never had long hair, was always too much in the way when my lungs decided to quit working temporarily.

"Then off it goes.", She joked rather optimistic and looked at Yui, "Yui can you answer me a few questions?"

Yui took out a small knife from her pack and started cutting of the already very short hair. "As long as you don't move, I don't want to hurt you."

"Thank you.", She shortly thought about what to ask and decided for what seemed most appropriate for a child, and she was interested anyway.
"Rikis eyes, they went red, why did they do that?"

"You don't know, I would have thought you knew about it as soon as you saw his eyes earlier." Another piece of white hair fell to the ground.
"Riki is an Uchiha, a pretty unimportant one, but still an Uchiha. They have a power called the Sharingan and whenever they use it their eyes turn Red."

"Oh, and everyone in his Clan can do that?"

"Yeah, almost everyone, it's their trademark and gives them a great advantage in battle. God's, you have an entire flea nest up, how come you didn't notice it yourself."

"Sorry."

"Don't be."

"May I know where you are from?" She asked.

"Konoha, the hidden leave, but sadly I cannot really tell you more."

"No, it's fine, I shouldn't have asked in the first place."

"Don't say that. A girl should have more confidence, and you have all the rights to be confident from what I saw. You crawled quite a way in your state before we found you, and not everyone could have done that." She said and held out a large shirt towards her, "Asking questions like that is perfectly fine."

"This." It was a very large shirt, and she suspected it belonged to either Hiro or Riki.

"Take it, it's Hiro's, he has to many clothes anyway and since the boys insist on keeping you then they may as well sacrifice a few clothes until we are able to get you your own.  No way in hell you're ever going to be dressed in that stinking thing again you wore before. Well that is assuming you really come with us." 

"Thank you.", She took the shirt and couldn't help but be quite happy, even if the shirt went almost to her ankles. Clean, fresh clothes, and apparently they were fully intending on taking her along. "Where are you, erhm, we going?" 

"Back home with all we know." 

"Can we come in now?" Someone said from outside, and Yui grunted positively. 

Hiro and Riki entered and smiled at her as Riki took out a small pale violet dress. "This should fit better for our little lady.", He said and gave it to Yui, "no need for Hiro to sacrifice his favorite shirt."

Yui grunted again, this time a lot more agreeing, and Genevieve couldn't help herself but start laughing at their behavior.
As soon as she noticed that they went completely still, she felt awkward and immediately stopped. People were not her strength except her parents and online with her cousin she hardly ever spoke to anyone but the Nurses and Doctors that treated her and there she spends most of the time listening to their stories from outside the hospital. Since she hardly ever had a chance to leave it, she sucked those stories up like air and loved them too much to interrupt them except for the occasional question.

"Little Gene.", Riki said and patted her now bald, "it was beautiful, and you should laugh a lot more, we were just a bit surprised."

"Oh."

Hiro looked to the window slightly distant and then turned to the others.
"That aside, it seems we need to leave.", He said, "they have found us."

"Okay.", The behavior of them changed in a split second, and it finally hit Genevieve.

They are Shinobi, and they are not from the Land of Waters.

"Say Riki, Hiro, can I come with you?", She asked for confirmation of what she had already guessed and Hiro closed his eyes before opening them and seeming to be a bit less bloodthirsty. "Yes, you may come with us.", He said,

 "but we have to run, are you fine with one of us carrying you?"

Not knowing how she should react, she opened her arms as a sign of agreement. She was fine with being carried, better than a wheelchair when needing to be fast, and they needed to be fast.
Riki picked her up, placing the small dress between them, "we change into that later, before it, we need to make a quick escape."

 

She nodded, escape, alright.

120