III Chapter 13 – Names, loyality and declarations
483 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Returning to her room she closed the window unwrapped her disguise and slipped out of her Vanishing Justsu with ease rolling her shoulders before crushing back into her bag, taking out her Notebook and open the last pages. 

Madara Uchiha 
Obito Uchiha 
Tsunade Senju 
Orochimaru 

Who else do I need to speak with and find something out about?

Tapping her Pen she thought and decided to add another Name of someone she needed to have a conversation with, if she wanted to find a way back for Tsukiko and Anuk, after all those two had something to return to,  she was sure that Tsukiko and Anuk who had lived their lives healthy had friends or family they cared for and did not feel the same relief of knowing their dears would find peace ,wanted to return home.

Emeraude 

And then there is the guy who is playing games 

Chess Player. 

Closing her Notebook, she put it back into the sleeve pocket and decided it was high time to sleep, tomorrow would be another exciting day. 

Sleep came fast and hard. The morning lights filtered through the windows far too fast, she readied herself for a rather boring day full of diplomatics. 

Tsukiko, back in her wooden Geta, Shisui and Itachi were all dressed in black. Gene wondered how they were not metaphorically dying from heat in these clothes, at least she felt her light blue was a more sensible choice. 
Following after their diplomat, the four of them and the Samurai formed a united front, or at least pretended too. Tsukiko removed herself from the equation by covertly vanishing into some corner, saying she had something to do. Shisui Itachi and her started playing cards while remaining alert and being observed from all corners. 

Suna had less Shinobi than Konoha, but a lot of them came only to see them, or specifically Shisui. 

Shisui of the body flicker. 

The butcher. 

They called him many names, but those were the two appearing the most often, after him the focus of curiosity was Itachi. 

Genius of the Generation. 

Heir of the Uchiha. 

He was as prominent as Shisui and earned a lot of curious glances, she was also having her fair share of curiosu observers, since she wore a red snowflake like a Clan Shinobi but no one could pinpoint which Clan she was. 

"GENEVIEVE!" Someone screamed, and she found herself in a wild and warm hug in the middle of staring daggers at the Suna Shinobi inspecting them as they inspected their little Team. "I have to introduce you to my BFF, Karura, this is my cousin, the one I told you about." Anuk introduced them and smiled brightly. "You two get along." 

Karura was a short haired brunette with deep blue eyes and a friendly smile, looking very tired and heavily pregnant but carried a warm aura. "Hello, it is nice to meet a relative of Anuk." 

"It is my pleasure, I am Genevive Bernaude of Konoha." she introduced herself and Karura giggled. "You forgot that you are also a Yuki, tell me are you from France as well, like Anuk?"

"Sure I am.", she answered. 

"Then it is my pleasure to meet you, I am trying to learn your language." she said in choppy French and suddenly Shisui and Itachi moved their attention to her with surprise. It was not every day that they met someone who was speaking French except her and Tsukiko, even tough Shisui attempted to learn with little success. 

Turned out the two Geniuses of their generation were terrible at learning a new language. 

"I hear that, you speak well." she answered slower than usual and smiled at Karura. 

"Thank you, with you here I have another person to practice." she said. "It is terribly convenient when you can joke around with someone and no one understands you." 

"I know the pleasure of that." she said, and Karuras gaze suddenly went sharper than knifes. 

"I know that you Bernaude are very selective about people and if you are anything like your Cousin then you are very Loyal, you are in different Villages, Suna and Konoha are not friends, rather enemies, I have to know will you use Anuks blind loyalty for her family for Konohas gain?" she asked. "Because I might be her friend, but I know that family comes first for her." 

"I will not, don't worry, Anuk and I our relation is a bit more complicated than it seems, but you can say she was my teacher, my only real connection to the world outside a narrow window." she said. "I wouldn't betray her trust in that way, I am not loyal to Konoha anyway, but rather to a few people there that I value." 

"What are you talking about?", Shisui asked her, and she smiled at him. "About how Blind Loyalty can be dangerous to oneself and others.", she answered him. "Nothing really concerning, ah, Karura, Anuk, this is Shisui, my ... future fellow clan mate." 

"I am?"

"Sure or do you have any objections?" she asked and smiled at him. Shisui shrugged his shoulders. "Well, seems I have to get a new wardrobe once you hit 14 then." 

"Sure, someone has to do that mountain of paperwork that comes with the job..."something caught her eye,"... what the hell is going on over there?" she pointed at a few Shinobi who were menacingly towering over a visible annoyed Tsukiko. 

 

 

22