III Chapter 17 – The Senju Princess
441 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young blond haired woman with a small square on her forehead was standing at the tables and shouting around, her eyes gleaming just as obsessive as the others and with a drawn into a thin line mouth she looked a bit unkept, and she reeked a mile wide of Sake. 

"This is supposed to be one of the greatest Medic Nins in the world, one of the three legendary Sannin?", Gene asked highly skeptical, this was not what she had expected and Shisui next to her nodded. 

"She is, do not underestimate her, despite this she was, still is, a Kage Level Shinobi known for her insane physical strength.", he said and went to the table, the result was small and Tsunade Senju let out an annoyed huff of frustration. 

"The dices will roll again, place your bets, place your bets ladies and gentlemen."

"SMALL!" The blond woman said, and Shisui closed his eyes. 

"Big." he answered and five minutes later the result came out. 

Big.

"And she is a terrible gambler." he noted and looked at her, his eyes flashing red for just a moment as he looked at Tsunade Senju, a sign that couldn't be mistaken, I am Uchiha. The woman stopped and looked at him in wonder. Gene smiled and moved closer to Shisui before moving her lips. 

Meet you outside. 

She grabbed Shisuis coat and dragged him back into the masses of people and moved her hands. 

[Water Style: Vanishing]

They vanished as they walked outside, and Gene had them reappear under the desert's star filled night sky again. 

"Now we wait." Gene said and smiled at Shisui. 

"We wait, although I do not believe we need to wait for long, see." The blond woman marched towards them with a vicious glint in her eye. 

"What are an Uchiha and a brat doing out here, in a gambling den of all things." he growled and Gene had to giggle, she kinda liked this Tsunade even if she did not approve of her gambling addiction for the frankness alone. 

"We want you to look at something and tell us what it is about, there are not many medics of your level and pedigree jumping around." Gene said and stretched out her hand handing a few papers to Tsunade who took them and then stilled while reading them, too still. 

"Where have you gotten this from?", she asked sharply.

"In a lab, hidden in the old canalization systems, bomb cellars and catacombs.", she answered truthfully. "After the Kyuubi attack sustained damage and the ground above it collapsed."

"Well I hope this has never been put into practice.", she muttered, "It is brilliant, I expected nothing less from the author, but it is nowhere near a completion, in actual practice no one will survive this longer than a few months." 

Gene felt a pang of anger boiling inside her but swallowed it down, it was not the time to lose it now. "If it was put into practice, you know who did this? And can you help the ones who have been experimented on?" 

"I know the handwriting, but I am sure the person in question wouldn't have committed something like this in practice, the theory...." Tsunade stopped and Gene noticed that her agitation and anger must have made her eyes glow brightly electric blue, "...are you the one he did this on, the research is about unique optical Dojutsu and the effect of forgain cells in the body." 

"No...that can't be", Gene muttered, not believing what she heard.

"Well, glowing eyes is listed as a side effect to be eliminated here.", she pointed at a scribble that was illegible. "The Handwriting is crappy indeed, but that is written here."

"My eyes are not a side effect of a Dojutsu.", Gene answered her. "It cannot be replicated, not at least with the level of bioengineering and science Konoha is at, no matter how advanced these studies are."

"Well this is about a Dojutsu and your eyes look like the one mentioned, and no I don't think I wouldn't be any help if this was put into practice.", she shook her head. "But if it was really put into practice, tell me please because then I need to head on a small scale killing spree." 

"It was put into practice, and you think you wouldn't be any help, but that means you are uncertain if there is anything you can do, but you don't believe it's impossible.", she narrowed her eyes at the older woman, "You will go back to Konoha and Help." 

"Why should I do that, I don't wan..." 

Gene moved forward, her chakra covered icy hand grabbing Tsunade, the air that surrounded her as frigit as a December night with a clear sky and her eyes glowing. 

"You will.", she stated, "Because I say so." 

"Ice, you are a Yuki, no way you are a Konoha Shinobi, who the hell are you and why is there an Uchiha with you?" Tsunade growled and broke free effortlessly from the icy grip of Gene with vigilance in her eyes. "Your Clan should be eradicated." 

"Well, I am alive and kicking obviousl..." A hand covered her mouth before she could say more and Shisui looked at Gene shaking his head. 

"You may not have heard the news yet, the Yuki have been reestablished in Konoha with her as their future head, they took in the subjects of that project you are holing in your hands, and you may be the only choice of salvation these children have.", His voice nothing but a mere whisper when uttering these words. 

 

21