IV Chapter 3 – Aunty Anuk
276 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"ANUK!" Gene let out a startled shout and looked at her Cousin. "Good Morning, Coffee? How the hell did you become a bingo book worthy nationwide searched for traitor?" she asked a lot calmer after her small first outburst and Anuk shrug her shoulders. 

"Kinda Babyapped the Kazekages  youngest Son and Suna Jinchuuriki. I take that Coffee." she said with a grin and the bundle on her back made a mewling sound as Anuk went into movement and started whispering sweet nothing's to the bundle that turned out to be a ..... baby...of all things. "If you have also a glass of Milk. I couldn't leave the little with these madmen, right little Gaara....yes, Aunty Anuk would never let anything happen to you." 

Anuks voice was so sweet it would make teeth rot, while Shisui paled at those words and went to make Coffee for his nerves, since she saw him pull out the expensive stuff from the cabinet. 

"Come here, let me introduce you." Anuk smiled at them. "This is Gaara, my nephew." 

Gene interested walked forward only to look at a very, very small red haired child with bright dark eyes smiling at her. "Gosh, he is cute....." Gene said and stretched out a finger only for it to be grabbed and to be greeted with a big, big bright smile that had her melting right on the spot. 

Gods, he is a cutie.

"Imagine they wanted to make him a living weapon just cuz he is Jinchuuriki, that and Rasa was jealous due to Minatos son becoming a Jinchuuriki. Idiots." Anuk said and had Gene sucking in a deep breath looking at Anuk in disbelieve. 

"How could they, he is just a baby, and Minto sure didn't make his Naruto a Jinchuuriki because he was keen on it." Gene stated and Anuk nodded. Behind then Shisui had a cup dropping to the floor cursing under his breath. 

"I know if....." suddenly Anuk went quiet. "...Karura was still around that would have never happened but...she isn't anymore, and I promised her to make little Gaara the happiest little angel there is." her voice was soft at those words, so soft it had Gene looking at her with wonder. "A life on the run is certainly not what she imagined, but better than what they had planned in for him in Suna." 

"But when we were there a month ago during our mission, she seemed to be a heavily but healthily pregnant." Gene asked with a certain surprise. 

"Her situation declined steadily, did so the entire time. Additionally, a difficult birth, it didn't bode well, she survived a week but afterwards she didn't wake up anymore. Got the promise out of me to make sure her little one would be the most loved in the universe." Anuk signed. "Rasa went a bit nuttier than he was even before. Suddenly he wanted to make Gaara Jinchuuriki and a lot of people started calling him a killer. I couldn't stop it, not as a singular person, and I won't let him grow up in an environment like that, so I did what I promised." Anuk smiled. "I went and protected him, getting him the hell out of there, and here I am, don't worry though I will only stay for a while and then vanish, have to stay on the move. " 

Shisui suddenly made a sound of protest and stared at her. "You Kidnapped the Kazegages son?" he asked, visibly fighting for his composure. "You kidnapped the Kazekages Son right out of the heart of Suna and went here....?" his voice was now s glitch higher. Anuk shrug her shoulders as if caring for nothing. 

"I did take a detour I am not stupid don't worry they will need weeks to pick up on my trail and even if they make the connection with me and Gene, they will think twice invading Konoha. Also, we have different last names and except Rasa and a few in the higher echelons, no one knows of our relation. No way in hell they will ever expose that the former Bodyguard turned traitor of the Kazekages wife was related to a Konoha Shinobi of all things." Anuk still seemed visibly unconcerned.

"One hell of a fugitive." Shisui muttered and handed her a coffee and a small glass with pre warmed milk. 

He heated the milk, he sure knows how to take care of a baby.

"Do you even know hot to care for a baby?" Gene asked, remembering Anuk was not nicknamed the golden eyed devil for nothing. She was fast enough to keep up with Shisui, her figure becoming a blur if she wanted to, and her Katana was as deadly as her ability as a Kenjutsu specialist, but her capabilities as a replacement mother....she worried just a tad. 

"What are you planning on doing after getting a nice night of sleep?" Gene asked, not questioning her cousin's motives. Anuk had reasons and often followed them on gut alone, making her an ingenious person, and Gene trusted her. Anuk was nothing if not loyal, and stopping her when she made a promise and intended on keeping it was useless. 

"Not heading to Emeraude, I may trust that viper of a psycho with my life in battle, but not with something as fragile as a baby. No, it is best the two of us keep a distance, I am a Kenjustsu master, but I do in fact know also traditional sword arts like Kendo. Currently, the Plan is to head off to some backwater province in the lands of Iron as far as I can and find myself some employment there as a swordsman or a Samurai. The position would suit me more than that of a Shinobi anyway and there can always be a good battle found in the world to let off a bit of steam, I'd make a good mercenary. Frankly, I just wanted to say goodbye and give a shovel talk to that Uchiha over there." 

"Anuk." Gene wanted to stop her, but her cousin started humming for little Gaara in her arms, where he was peacefully snuggling and laughing at the world with far too bright eyes. 

12