IV Chapter 16 – A bad day at Hyuga (IV)
281 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gene hurried to Shisui and Itachi who were each one holding the small unconscious girls in their arms. 

"Are they fine?" Gene asked them and both nodded. 

"Just unconscious, smells like a sleeping drug." Itachi informed her, shooting a sharp look at the only person still alive among their enemies. "A crafty one, well dosed, someone knows their stuff." 

He was trembling looking at them, specifically at Gene, who looking down at herself saw that her hands were bloody. 

Oh 

Blinking she took a deep breath and felt herself relax, it was over, over, the battle was over. Strange, she was slowly getting used to it, the fighting, the killing. 

With a pleasant smile, knowing, that there was blood clinging to her, she stepped to the Shinobi and her eyes glow up for the effect. "Now tell me, who send you and why are you after us?"

The guy spit her direction and hit her cheek, slowly she wiped it away, keeping her smile painted on her face like a mask as it was before. 

"I see..." she said and tilted her head. "...then I will have to leave you to Tsukikos guys, just so you know, you will be wishing you had spoken with me. Unlike them, I am not really into torture." 

"You...you are nothing, nothing short of a monster, you are asking why? I can tell you, Konoha is getting too powerful, gathering Jonin and Kage level Shinobi like it is nothing. The resurrection of the Yuki, the Uchiha being stronger than ever, if we do not weaken you where will we end? As nothing more than little puppets to your Land of Fire." He spit out, rising his head high and glaring at her. "We will not become anything like it, we will stand proudly and Konoha will fall." 

"I see....." Gene closed her eyes. "You know.....our current Kage has no wishes of the sorts and neither does the majority of Konoha, we are fairly content with what we have." 

"The Yellow Flash? He is the worst among you Konohan butchers, with monsters such as you are lining behind him. Do not think no one knows just how powerful your Jutsu are, the Blizzard, powerful enough a Jutsu to face a Bijuu head on." He empathized his point, and fact was she was unable to deny him the truth. Shisui right then swiftly knocked him out. 

"We will take him with us, his talking bodes no well.... I have a bad feeling about this." he said and Gene shook her head. 

"That is not the only thing to worry about....it seems there is an uprising amongst the branch families of the Hyuga, apparently someone figured out how to lessen the effects of their seal. Considering how the main Family has been behaving the last generation, this generation, you can guess what will happen. Seiyus brother....he went as far as suicide." 

"We will lose many among the Hyuga." Shisui said and cursed. "This is a clusterfuck, has none of them ever realized their pratice  will backfire on them sooner or later." 

"Apperantly not. This is bad...."Itachis looked upwards. ".... I fear there could be another war coming, and not only an internal one, but one among Nations." 

"We will not stand alone if there will be one." Gene said and looked at him. "Suna and Kiri will stand with us." 

"Suna....I am not so sure about Suna." Shisui muttered. "Your cousin pulled a fast one on us at that. Let us just hope it will not come so far, I for once have no wanting of another war. One was enough." 

"Maybe." Gene muttered bleakly."Maybe we will not have much of a choice in the matter."

"Anyway, let us head back." Itachi said. "I want to see the face of those pricks, we managed to do what they did not." 

Against her own will and the dark thoughts in her head, Gene had to laugh. "Indeed, that will be good." 

"Let's go then." Itachi turned, starting to run and leaving behind Shisui and Gene. Shisui handed Gene Sora quickly wrapping up their Hostage. Leaving behind a bloody, ice filled battlefield, they hurried back to Konoha at top speed. The landscape flew by and Konoha came closer as they landed at the front doors of their village. The gate guardians let them through with a nod as Gene noticed Sora stirring in her arms. 

"All is well Sora...." she muttered, trying to calm the little child that slowly regained her consciousness. She was bright eyes and let out a whine, seeing Gene clutching to her clothes burying herself in them, sobbing. "All is well, all is well, I will take care of it." 

Sora continued sobbing as they arrived. 

 

12