CHAPTER 000 PROLOGUE
1.2k 12 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Jake Snowtail I'm a 17 year old virgin boy without a girlfriend because it's not because I'm ugly I have a very pretty face and I'm even 185 cm tall and I have black hair and black eyes The reason I don't have girlfriend is the execution of my power.

And in this world, there are humans, demi-humans, and demons. And the strength of everyone living here is different from everyone else but with this ambition someone trusts their power level; if two people with the same level fire element fight, the one with the stronger control over their powers is the stronger. If you don't have power, you're nothing.

And I'm an orphan, If I do not awaken by the age of 18, I will register as a full human being. Because if I am a demon I cannot pray to a god or if I am a human then I cannot practice for bloodline power. And while in this world humans take power from the gods, demons and half-humans are powered by bloodlines. Normally I have to learn when I was born, but my real family gave birth at home and dropped me off at an orphanage.When demons are born in this world, they look like human beings at first, over time they take their demon powers and learn to control it. This is because there is no demon energy in the world.

And now I live with my step family and they are demons . I have a mother and two sisters. My mother's name is Celina and my sisters names are ivy and iris. Celina is affectionate and has blue hair and green eyes, a beautiful face and an hourglass figure. My sisters ivy is always excited and very energetic my sister and has the same hair color and eyes as celina, my other sister iris is much more obsessed with me and once said "I'll give you my first time". When I heard that I almost got fainted.

I am a sophomore high school student in Hagun high school, there are two types in this school, one is demons and demi-humans and people cannot enter that area, so my sisters are a high school in that place and the other side is on our People side, so the same rule applies to them, our human They cannot enter our side either. We have hands-on classes at school and normal classes such as math and science. And I'm in the top 5 for culture lessons at school. That's why some groups at school try to get me to do their homework and teachers can't do much of it because of their strong power. But I find an excuse to waste time and run away from my homework.

That's why I don't have strength, I'm a swordsman and I'm pretty good. And every morning I have a daily routine of 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, 100 sets and 300 sword training.

23