CHAPTER 30: Demon Queen Lilith
285 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It means that the Demon Prince has woken up." Figure said and disappeared.

[HELL: Demon Queen Lilith's Throne Room]

Queen Lilith was sitting on her throne. Just then, the door to the throne room rang. Lilith is a woman with white hair, red eyes and a smooth complexion. With her big breasts, thin waist and full hips, she is the depiction of a queen of lust. She is the most beautiful woman in the universe. Even Aphrodite, the goddess of Beauty, will lose to herself in beauty and lust.

Even the hair and eye color is the same as Jake's, and it's kind of a symbol of Lilith's lineage. Because Lilith has no children other than Jake.

"Your Majesty, the 1st division commander of the assassination squad, Miss Sakura, is here." The guard at the door reported.

"Let her come." Lilith answered with authoritative voice.

"With your permission." A very beautiful woman with purple hair, silver eyes, medium breasts, a thin waist and full hips entered in a black outfit. This woman was Sakura, the 1st commander of the assassination unit under Lilith.

"Lilith-sama I'm here to present my report." Sakura said.

The door closed and the guard stepped out, leaving only Lilith and Sakura in the room.

"Now what is my dear boy Jake doing, don't skip any details."A smile formed on Lilith's face and she spoke in an enthusiastic voice.

Lilith the queen of lust had such a fetish. She had fallen in love with her son Jake's. Lilith acts with dignity and strength in front of other people, but everything changes when it comes to her son Jake. In fact, the first time he was told that Jake was being bullied at school, he nearly declared war on the human world and was barely stopped.

"Her Highness, Demon Prince Jake has awakened as a demon. He is now a Lesser demon." Sakura said.

"I know that already." Lilith said.

"He also added a woman named Vanessa, the Headmistress of his school, to his harem. He also added the school's nurse to his harem." Sakura said.

"Really. My beloved son grow a lot. Continue." Lilith said.

"Yes, I continue. Jake-sama has contracted Ultimate Master Servant to all 4 daughters of the Marquis Rudowel family living in the human world." Sakura said.

"As I recall, all 4 are High Succubus, right?" Lilith said.

"Yes, All 4 of them are High-Succubus." Sakura answered.

"Hmm. Okay. Tell me how Jake turned into a demon?" Lilith asked.

"Y-Your Highness are you sure?" Sakura asked.

"Yes I am, so tell me!" Lilith said.

"O-okay. There was someone Jake-sama believed they were friends with, his name was Alec. 3 days ago at school, Alec asked Jake if he wanted to do a workout after school. Jake-sama agreed. Their training was a kind of mock fight. During the mock fight, Jake-sama won the match, but this did not please Alec and attacked Jake-sama with some C and D rank men gathered around him with his rank and family power. Jake-sama was tired because he was too weak and had just gotten out of a fight with Alec. Alec and his men used their skills to defeat Jake-sama, but they didn't stop and started beating Jake-sama. They even tried not to beat, but to kill directly. Some said they wanted to rape Jake-sama's current foster family, Celina, Ivy, and Iris, and they would go and do it the next day. Jake-sama was already nearly unconscious, but those words sparked indescribable anger in Jake-sama.

 And using his only skill, he instantly killed the boy who came up with the idea. The others were startled by this, but they did not stop and continued to strike. And when Jake-sama was almost unconscious, they thought he was dead and threw Jake-sama behind the bushes. They even threw his own friend, who died, in the same place. After a while, Jake-sama regained consciousness, but it didn't last long, he was acting a little strange, I guess it was related to the system. Afterwards, all the strength in his body was lost again and he passed out." Sakura explained.

A clear anger could be seen rising from Lilith at the end of the statement.

"I'll kill them." Lilith said.

"There is no need Lilith-sama." Sakura spoke suddenly because she knew that if she was late, Lilith would go to the human world without listening to anyone and destroy.

"What is that mean?" Lilith asked.

"Jake-sama killed them all, including Alec. And they cried out for mercy, but Jake-sama still killed them all." Sakura said.

"Is that so? He is my beloved son after all." Lilith said with happy face.

"Also, Jake-sama evolved into a High Incubus tonight." Sakura said.

"Really. I love my son. He is so good at everything. I want to meet with him." Lilith said.

"Your Highness are you sure?" Sakura asked because she knew that Lilith isn't joking right now.

"Of course. I want to meet with him. I've been away from him long enough, and he already knows who he is and who I am thanks to his system, so there shouldn't be an obstacle for me to meet him." Lilith said.

"Lilith-sama If you want, let me meet him first and arrange a place and time for the two of you to meet." Sakura said.

"No need. I want to surprise him." Lilith said.

"How is the skill situation? So what skills does he use?" Lilith said.

"Highness, there is no problem with Jake-sama's Incubus skills, though he never used Ifrit and Vampire skills." Sakura said.

"I'll have to talk to Alucard. Vampire skills would be a problem for the inexperienced." Lilith said.

"Now give me the photos you took of Jake."Lilith said.

"Yes, your Highness."Sakura said and gave Lilith a storage bracelet with one cubic meter of space.

Lilith immediately pulled a book out of her own spatial magic. It was filled with pictures of Jake.

And she immediately began to put the pictures on new pages.

"Jake~ You are so cool and handsome~" Lilith said with sexy voice and while looking through Jake's photo album.

"Highness, weren't you going to meet with Alucard-sama?" Sakura said.

"Ahh! Okay I'll." Lilith said and opened a portal to Alucard's castle

5