CHAPTER 33: Confession And Discipline Committee
345 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Celina left the room so did I and went to my room.

I immediately took a bath and put on the uniform given by the disciplinary committee. After putting on the uniform, I went down the stairs. Downstairs, Ivy and Iris were sitting on the couch while Celina was cooking.

"Good morning." I said with happy face.

"Good morning Onii-san" Iris said.

"Good morning Jake nii-san." Ivy said.

"Good morning Jake." Celina called from kitchen. And came to living room.

But when they saw the uniform I was wearing, all three of them had confused expressions on their faces. 

"Jake what is that uniform?" Celina asked.

"I forgot to tell you, but it will be enough for me to show you." I said and give my card to them.

"Discipline committee 9th seat Dark Knight?!" Three of them said at the same time.

"Yeah that's me." I said with smile.

"Awesome!" Three of them said at the same time again.

'Did they practiced for this?' I thought.

All of a sudden, the three of them jumped on me and started hugging me.

"Jake you are awesome!" Celina said.

"Onii-san amazing!" Iris said.

"As expected of you Onii-san" Ivy said.

"Thank you. It's all thanks to you." I said but my face turned red a little bit.

"Don't be shy." Ivy said and kissed me from my cheek.

"Ivy that's not fair. You stole it before me." Iris said with cute angry face.

"Hehehe! It's your fault you're so shy and hesitant. First Celina and then I replaced you, so you fell to 3rd place." Ivy said with chuckle.

"No. I didn't fall behind." Iris said. 

Afterwards, what Iris did shocked us all. 

Iris kissed me from my lips.

"I took my place aga-" Before she could finish her sentence, she realized what she had done and her face turned red like a tomato.

All of a sudden, all kinds of thoughts started running through Iris' mind, and her eyes were red with tears.

'Will Jake hate me? I know I said him I want to sex with him but this all of a sudden. What if he hates me? What should I do? Should I run or shall I ask Celina and Ivy and erase this memory from Jake? But when he turns into a demon and remembers then he can hate me? What should I do?' Iris thought.

Jake didn't know what Iris was thinking, but he was really upset when he saw Iris's expression. Actually, Jake liked Iris too, but he couldn't find the courage to say it. Jake looked at all three women in his household as the opposite sex. So if they liked Jake, Jake was already ready to take them into his harem. 

Right now, Jake knew it was bad to leave Iris in this chaotic state, so he immediately put one hand on Iris's head and started pat her. Iris was taken aback, and as she lifted her head, Jake kissed Iris on the forehead.

"Huh?" Iris said with surprised face.

"Iris I know you have feelings for me. How about you wait until my race is clear, until then, just do with that, and once my race is fully revealed, we will do what you want." I said to Iris.

"A-Are you accepting my feelings?" Iris asked with tearful eyes.

"Of course. But I hope you don't mind having more than one girlfriend." I said to her.

"I don't care. If you accepting me then I don't care how much girlfriend you have." Iris said with tears on her cheeks.

"Finally, Iris confessed. We no longer have to wait." Ivy said.

"How long have we been waiting for Iris to confess, you finally did." Celina said.

All of a sudden, I thought of what Aimee said, I looked at the clock and there was one hour before the classes started.

"Guys I have to go now the chairwoman of the committee had said that I had to be there at least half an hour before the classes started." I said.

"Okay we have something to talk right now so have fun." Celina said

"See you Onii-san" Ivy said.

"S-see yo-" Iris said it too shyly to finish her sentence.

I immediately popped some food from the table into my mouth and went to the garage and got ready. 

I immediately rode my motorcycle to school and after a while I arrived at school. I parked and chained my motorcycle. I entered the school's outer door and met Aimee there.

"You're on time, I like it." Aimee said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Follow me." Aimee said and I followed her. After a while walk we stop in front of a door. I recognized the door. This is discipline committee's door.

"Let's go inside." Aimee said and opened the door.

When we went inside, there were disciplinary committee members sitting in 11 seats, with the 9th seat empty, and also 1 chairperson's seat. Everyone was waiting for us. I immediately sat in 9th seat and Aimee sat in her seat.

"Let me introduce you. 9th seat Dark Knight Jake Snowtail. You may remember him from the competition with Alec. His rank is A. So everyone below rank A went down 1 seat and Jake took the 9th seat." Aimee said.

The 10th seat sitting right next to me turned to me

"Hello, my name is Cole Randall. The old 9th seat and the new 10th seat. Nice to meet you."The boy named Cole introduced himself.

'I sense a little hostility from him, actually a hostility coming from the 10th and 11th seats. After all, only those two are men. If they try to do anything, I will kill them. I'm already going to hypnotize or enslave the girls on the student committee, including the girls here, and add them to my harem.' I thought.

"Nice to meet you too." I said and after Aimee talked again.

"Jake I will explain rules now. First, you need to consolidate your own power situation at school. You cannot oppress anyone. Prove your strength and make everyone fear you. A lot of people are scared anyway, so don't worry.

Secondly, you have special access to some special education institutions. In addition, the 9th training area of ​​the disciplinary committee is entirely yours."

Aimee went on to explain and specifically informed me of my rights. My obligation to attend many classes was lifted and at the same time, we started to receive money from the school, mine was 1500 dollars per month.

4