CHAPTER 44: A Talk With Family
230 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After our love sessions with Iris, we both woke up and got ready as we had to go home. After my talk with North I realized that this time the energy was taken by the system, so when I get home, if I have time for a long time, this power will be used and my Incubus and Vampire bloodlines will evolve. Since we will have a dungeon exam tomorrow morning, if it takes a long time to evolve, it may be possible to be late for the exam, which means not being able to take the exam. And from talking to Iris I learned that there is a short-term evolution, so when I got home after all the explanations and conversations, I decided to start evolving.

We started walking home again, we were having long conversations on the way, just like before, but this time the difference was that Iris held my hand just like my girlfriend, and that was true, Iris was now my girlfriend, but had not yet been among my partners by the system, because Iris already had It seemed like she was already in a relationship with the title she had -Demon Prince's Servant- so until I get the title - The Demon Prince - I won't be able to see either Iris, Celina or Ivy as my partners in the system.

After walking for a while, they came to the front of the house. Jake was nervous in a way he didn't know why. In fact, he knew why, but he could neither prevent it nor find its exact source. But what she was absolutely sure of was that the people with her longtime family would change for her. Actually, the only change he wanted to have with them was sexual and emotional, but now he was going to a whole new level and he didn't know what was going to happen, which was what worried Jake most after all - Only the unknown scares person. But once a person encounters the unknown, this fear becomes the known-.

That's what Jake had in mind, at first he was scared because he didn't know what was going to happen to him, but now he knows what's going to happen and that's why he's scared. In fact, Jake had never experienced fear in his life. Even on his deathbed there was no fear in his mind, only pure anger. Jake was actually like that when he was little, he had never smelt in his life, so many people thought that Jake had a mental problem because he had no fear of anyone who would normally beat him in a second.

"Jake, are you afraid?" Even though Jake tried to keep his poker face, Iris understood because she knew Jake well.

"No I'm not afraid but it's more of a concern."

"What are you concern about?"

"Our relationship will no longer be the same. Of course, I've been thinking about having a relationship with all of you since I was little, but because of all these demon events and titles, I've entered a state of obscurity beyond anything I've ever imagined."

"Don't worry, Jake, we all love you and our relationship isn't going to change much. The things that will change will be the sessions I want to do every night." Iris finally said with a sensual smile. Hearing Iris' words really made me smile.

'Right, why am I hesitating? There is nothing to worry about. I've liked them for a long time already and I want them as my girlfriends so why should I worry? My relationship with Celina, Iris, and Ivy will always be that of the lover, never of a servant and Master relationship with them. Maybe in sexual intercourse, but in our normal life, they will be my lovers.'

"Of course we will make any fantasy you want as much as you want. From now on you are my girlfriend."

All of a sudden, I pulled Iris to myself, my hands kneading and squeezing Iris's ass, we clamped our tongues together. We started doing deep french kisses. Iris immediately clasped her hands on my neck, and Iris was pulling me by my neck as I pulled Iris up her ass towards me. Neither of us cared if we were doing this in the middle of the street right now. Many passers-by and neighbors were looking at us with red cheeks and shy eyes.

"Those two are kissing very passionately in the middle of the street."

"That boy is so handsome."

"The girl next to him is also very beautiful. Could they be models?"

"If I had seen them in any movie or TV show, I would definitely remember them. I can't even take my eyes off these two right now."

"Isn't that Jake and Iris? Weren't they sisters and brothers?"

"As far as I know, Jake is adopted. I've been living in this neighborhood for a long time, and I know Celina. And I've only seen Jake deliver one day without ever having a pregnancy. So I'm 100% sure Jake is definitely adopted."

"Oh then they don't have blood ties so they can have a relationship but isn't it very brave to do that in the middle of the street?"

"This is Jake we're talking about. A long time ago I stopped being surprised at his bravery. This boy is so brave that I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly pulled a girl on the street and kissed her. He's not the type to hang around, but he's brave enough not to hesitate if he likes someone."

We could clearly hear what our neighbors and passersby were saying, but we didn't care. And I must admit, almost all of our neighbors are beautiful women. This is because most of them are female demons, and demons are generally a very late aging race, so over 90% of our street presence is made up of demons.

"""It must be nice to be young.""" Many of our neighbors said at the same time.

Many of the people who said this were our neighbors who were already mature-looking and beautiful. And as far as I know, not many of them are happily married. Because these women's husbands are complete idiots. Just because their wives are beautiful, they don't take care of themselves, almost all of them have a so-called beer belly. And these women can't leave their husbands because if they do, they'll either have to find someone to remarry or have one-night stands. And these women have been living with one person for a long time, and suddenly having one-night stands is unthinkable for them.

And if they're actually divorced now, it won't take long for them to find someone new, but if the person they find tries to use violence against them, and these women are at the level of ordinary citizens, maybe they have moved to the next level of their race, namely their higher race. Also, if they get divorced, their protection from the state will be lifted for a while, that is, until they get married.

This protection is not actually a full protection, but rather because that person is married, even the owners of the best holdings cannot touch those women unless the person wants to, but when this protection is removed, they can make it look like sexual relations at the dating stage. That's why these women can at least relax because there is no violence.

'Don't worry ladies, I will save you from these bad marriages in the future. I guess I'm a real hero.' I thought.

"The hero, of course, is the hero of women and the hero who will make men wear green hats." North said in a mocking voice.

'Of course.'

After our long kissing session with Iris, we started breaking into the house. I opened the door and met three beauties sitting on the sofa inside. These were, of course, Celina, Ivy, and Sakura.

"So, have you finished the show you gave to our neighbors in the garden or will you continue again after some rest? Or maybe you can go a few steps further?" Celina said with smile but I knew that wasn't a smile.

"Ooh you wanna join? Maybe we should do a show with you, Celina? What about?" I said with smile.

"Maybe we can. Of course, if you can still do it after my training."

'Ugh... maybe I should choose hell over Celina's training.' I thought.

"Celina, you know that if I get hurt permanently, it will be hard for you to be with me right?"

"Don't worry about that time, if something like that happens, I can still have sex with you, the only difference is that you may not be who you are now." Celina said with smile.

'Sadist.' I thought.

"Ugh... Okay okay I give up."

"Anyway, back to the topic, I'm sure you heard everything from Iris. From now on, the four of us will help you get stronger, but I know you've already made some plans after all, and we're not going to help them." Celina said.

"By the way, those other four girls are beautiful, they can live with us if you want." Sakura said.

"But isn't this house too small for 9 people?" I asked.

"Iris didn't you tell him?" Sakura asked.

"Tell what?" I asked.

"Ah... I forgot."

"Jake normally should have given you this news by Iris, but since I will. We are moving." Ivy said.

"Huh? Where?" I asked.

"To a house much bigger than that." Ivy said.

"But our identity must remain confidential, right? So people don't get suspicious?" I asked.

"Don't worry, we've cited this as a legacy from the man who was previously shown to be Celina's husband. And why we have just passed, because there is a condition, we have not lived there all this time." Sakura said.

"So what is that condition?" I asked.

"The condition is that Celina should not be in a relationship again for a long time. And we made it look like we filled the required number of days this week." Ivy said.

"So when are we moving?" I asked.

"It's the day after the dungeon exam and that house is really big, not that four girls, if you bring 30 more, dozens of rooms will still be empty." Ivy said with excitement.

"Whoa, are we moving to a castle or something? What did you do, did you show Celina's ex-husband as a prince or something?" I asked with shocked voice.

"Of course not, such houses are usually built with spatial magic, while even from the outside it looks like a mansion, inside it is a castle. If you call it huge, you'd be surprised to see the castles of the kingdoms here. And compared to castles in hell, the largest castle here equals a middle class castle in hell." Sakura explained.

"Well I guess that's better after all I want all my wives to live under the same roof in the future and I can't do that in this house." I said.

""Jake is truly a womanizer."" All four of them looked at each other, then looked at Jake at the same time and said the same thing.

"How am I going to explain this to them? So I don't have any proof."

"Don't worry, I'll help." Sakura said.

"Huh? How?" I asked.

"You leave that to me, and when you go to meet them again, I will come with you. Hmm maybe even I'll join them and 5 girls including me and you in one bed. I'm sure it will be awesome." Sakura said.

"If you want, of course I won't object." I said it while thinking about all those fantasies in my head.

There was a movement in my pants. And of course, this incident did not go unnoticed by them.

"Jake, your downside is so alive, do you want to quiet it inside of me?" Sakura said.

"Impossible! Jake just slept with me and he's still trying to use the energy from sleeping with you the other day, fuck Jake again and you'll blow Jake up." Suddenly Iris said.

"Oh that's right come on Jake it's time you did those bloodline upgrades." Sakura said.

"I know." I said and left to my room. And I've been doing bloodline upgrades all night.

4