CHAPTER 56: Solas Azazel Back to Earth
95 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over time, changes began to occur in my mind, I was seeing some memories in a strange way and I was hearing a strange sound until today, until today, I finally saw and heard both the sound and the image clearly.

I don't know how I know the person I saw is Lilith, but I knew it was Lilith. And she looked at me and said, "My dear Solas, you are really handsome. I don't want to leave you even for a second." She says and then the dream ends.

When I asked Lucifer, she told me that the name in my soul and the name I know are different, and I always thought of the question mark (?) in the part where my name in the system was written. That's when I realized my real name was Solas, not Jake.

---------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't really on a happy day right now. Because I had to go today.

"Husband, there is nothing we can teach you anymore, and there are people in the world who miss you. And if you don't come back soon, there is a possibility of war." Amaia said.

"Huh? What war?"

"Your mother Lilith blames the world for your disappearance. She is currently depressed and refuses to leave her room, but she also wants to destroy the human world and I predict she will start a war soon."

"I see." I was really upset because I didn't want to leave them.

"Darling, don't be sad, we have prepared a surprise for you for your return. You'll see when you return to Earth." Belial said.

"Also, this is not goodbye. We will meet again in the future. After all, we are all your wives." Lucifer said.

"By the way, husband, you need to give yourself a family name. This will be your family name and all spouses and future children will bear this surname. You cannot use your own Snowtail surname." Amaia said.

"A surname huh? There was a surname I've been considering ever since my name changed."

"Ahem! my surname will be Azazel. From now on my name is Solas Azazel!" I announced.

"Nice."

"I like it."

"It suits you."

"A name befitting a Fallen."

"Cool."

Everyone complimented me about my name one by one.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go. These 10 years have been really good. How much time has passed in the world?" Yes, from what I heard from Amaia, it has been 10 years. But my body hadn't changed at all, I just gained some muscle.

"Don't worry, husband, thanks to my timing, although 10 years have passed here, only 1.5 months have passed in your world."

"That's a relief."

A portal opened right in front of me.

"See you my beloved wives."

"See you dear husband!!" All said at once.

A smile formed on my face when I saw them.

'I really don't want to leave here, but I miss the others too. These feelings are very strange, as if there was a wall that prevented me from feeling this way before, but now I feel like I have destroyed that wall. But it's not really bad, these feelings are really nice.'

----------------------------------------------------------

The moment I walked through the door, I was inside a cave, and this cave looked very familiar.

"It's been a long time. I'm back bitches!"

*Grrooooaaaarrrr!!!

When I looked in the direction the voice came from, I encountered the goblin king I killed 10 years ago.

"Oh hello it's been a long time hasn't it? More precisely, it's only been a month and a half for you, but for me it's been 10 years since we last met. How have you been?"

*Groooaaarrrr!!!!

"How boring you are. [Spatial Shrinkage]." As soon as I extended my hand to the goblin king and used the skill, the goblin king began to collapse into himself as if being sucked in by a black hole.

[You have acquired the sin of Vanity.]

[You have acquired the sin of Melancholy.]

[You've evolved into a Ancient Race 'Fallen']

[All your bloodlines combined into 'Fallen' Bloodline.]

[You have acquired the wings of corruption.] (Abstract)

[You have gained a new attribute (Corrupted Lightning)]

[You have gained a new attribute (Corrupted Wind).]

[You have the (Eye of corruption).]

[You have acquired the (Corrupting scent).]

[You have access to (Corrupted weapons).]

[You have acquired the wings of void.] (Locked)

[You have acquired the wings of Chaos.] (Locked)

[Elven marriage sign found on your body.]

[You have resistance to elven magic.]

[Your skills will now work on elves more easily.]

[You have acquired the (Spatial magic).]

[You have acquired the (Overlord's domain) skill.]

[You have acquired the (Parasite) skill.]

[Your rank has been increased to S+.]

[You have moved up the entity ranking.]

[You found your real name.]

[You have created your own surname.]

[You have a summon tab.]

[Please check your status.]

"Wow Status."

[Name: Solas Azazel]

[Title: Husband and owner of the 9 Sins, Fallen]

[Subtitle: Dark Knight]

[Race: Fallen]

[Wings: Wings of Corruption (Abstract), Wings of Void (locked), Wings of Chaos (locked)]

[Level: 1] [Exp: 00%]

[Hp: 2000/2000]  [Fp (Fallen Power):7500/7500]

[STR: 250]    [AGI: 250]

[INT: 250]    [RES: 300]

[Mind: ∞] (Overlord skill effect)

Available points to distribute: 000

(Author's note: The stats were getting too big so I decided to divide the stats by 10. Mc's power will not decrease, only the numbers have shrunk.)

[POWER LEVEL: S+]

[Entity Rank: 40/100]

[Skills: [Ancient Martial Art's Master] [Full Domain Control] [Wings of Corruption] [Corruption] [Eyes of Corruption], [Corrupted Lightning], [Corrupted Wind], [Corrupting scent (passive)], [Corrupted weapons], [Spatial magic], [Overlord's domain], [Parasite], [Portal], [Rise-Fall]]

"Although I don't have as many skills as before, I have become much stronger."

None of my old skills remained, instead I bought new and more powerful skills. I already knew almost all of these skills, so it wasn't a problem for me.

"Also, what's that summoning tab?" I said and as soon as I touched the tab, a list appeared.

[Beginning and End- Amaia Azazel]

[Lord of Pride- Lucifer Azazel]

[Lord of Vanity- Belial Azazel]

[Lord of Lust- Asmodeus Azazel]

[Lord of Greed- Mammon Azazel]

[Lord of Wrath- Satan Azazel]

[Lord of Gluttony- Beelzebub Azazel]

[Lord of Envy- Leviathan Azazel]

[Lord of Sloth- Belphegor Azazel]

[Lord of Melancholy- Astaroth Azazel]

[Would you like to open mental Telepathy with your summoning?]

[Yes] [No]

"Hahahahaha... I can't believe they did this. [Yes]"

------------------------------------------

Hello readers, I know it's been a long time. I wouldn't make excuses, it just wasn't inspired and I was thinking about how the series would progress.

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

2