CHAPTER 59: A Mother And Son (I)
119 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I've been waiting for 20 years to see these three like this. (Along with the 10 years I've been with Amaia and the others.)

Then Solas started his love night with these three beautiful women. Celina's hourglass figure, Ivy and Iris' sister looks were enough to fire up Solas (Jake), these three already knew Solas for a long time, so they knew almost all of Solas' fetishes and took care to act accordingly.

Solas' love session with three sensual women lasted for hours. The bed continued until the bed was completely soaked with the love juices of the three women and Solas's sperm, and the hours of wild sex with even the springs and bottom of the bed breaking, sometimes with soft sex mixes that only gave calm pleasure. Until all three women passed out in bed with satisfied smiling expressions on their faces.

I started sleeping with them. Celina lay on top of me as Ivy and Iris hugged me on either side. Celina's big breasts were just above my chest while Ivy and Iris's smaller breasts than Celina's were hugging my arms and it was a really good feeling I waited 20 years to get to this state with these three even though my body was still 17 but my mind was 27 .

"I really love you Celina, Iris and Ivy."

"Me too Solas. I've been waiting 17 years for this."

"I love you too brother."

"Heheheh me too I loved you al the time."

A warm smile formed on my face.

"I like it better when you're not wearing a mask like now." Celina said.

"Hm? Did you notice?"

"Of course we did. When you were little you didn't understand any emotion, but over time you started to imitate other people. If people laugh at something, you laugh, if they get angry at something, you get angry. But it was all a mask, you didn't really feel anything. But now you really feel it." Celina said.

"You're right. I guess it must be because my seals were broken and I evolved."

(Husband, it's not just because of that, but have you forgotten the 10 years you spent with us?)

'Yes, you have been a complete therapy for me, I feel like my feelings have been formed.'

After a while we got out of bed and started getting ready. After a few hours, everyone was finally ready.

"Are you ready to meet your mother?" Celina asked.

"Umu." Actually, I wasn't nervous at all because I was going to meet my mother, only my mother's sexual hunger was making me nervous.

Celina stretched her hands towards the wall, and then a black portal opened.

As we passed through the Portal, I noticed something strange, deep in the forest, a pink mist was coming.

"Uhm what is that?" I asked.

"Hey Iris what time is it?" Celina asked.

"7.28 pm."

"Hey what is this thing?" I asked again.

"This thing is known as the mist of lust. In the demon world, each region has its own unique natural phenomenon. This thing is the mist of lust, which is the natural phenomenon of the lust zone. From this mist, lust demons like Incubus, Succubus, siren are somewhat immune. If a non-lust demon species enters this mist, they'll lose all their minds and just have sex until they die. Of course, this does not affect lust demons, rather it is beneficial for them. Some lust demons use this mist to increase their sexual power before sex." Celina explained.

"I see, isn't that castle my mother's castle over there?" I asked.

"Yes it is."

"Then I can continue on my own the rest of the way. If you're with me, my mom will notice and all the surprise will be gone."

"Okay."

"Good luck."

"Try not to die we still need you." Ivy was staring at my balls as she said that.

The three of them entered the portal again, and I quickly made my way towards the castle because I have no intention of getting into this mist.

"Let's see what the speed of the S rank is like." I was actually hundreds of times faster than before when I used my full speed, no wonder people were afraid of the S rank.

Within a few minutes I was in front of the castle. There were three female soldiers in front of the castle.

I chose to walk through the front door and started walking.

"Hey stay there, identify yourself."

"I'm here to meet my mom."

"Huh you mother who is she?"

"Well all of you know her, her name is Lilith."

"Huh? Stop joking and tell me the truth."

"My name is Solas and I'm here to meet my mother Lilith."

"What is happening here?" Suddenly, a much stronger guard appeared from inside the castle, who was also older than the girl I had just spoken to.

"Sir, this man keeps saying that his mother is Her Majesty Lilith-sama. What if his name was -Solas-?"

"Wait Solas? Young man, can you tell me exactly who you are, your previous name and the names of your guards?"

"Well My name is Solas and my previous name was Jake Snowtail and my guards are probably Celina, Ivy, Iris and Sakura."

"Y-You are really him." All of a sudden, the commander-in-chief bowed.

"S-sir what is happening?"

"Don't you understand that this young man is actually a demon prince, although he has not been given the title, he is the direct child of Her Majesty Lilith-sama. Please let me take you to Lilith-sama."

The girl's face was frozen and a look of fear formed on her face.

Then the commander-in-chief took me inside the palace and brought me to the front of Lilith's room.

"I got the rest."

"I understand. I'll take my leave now."

*KNOCK KNOCK!!

"I don't want to see anyone, leave me alone!"

"So you won't be able to see your son Solas too?"

*Pat!

*Gum

Suddenly, there was the sound of something breaking and falling, and the door suddenly opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Lilith's POV)

'Ever since I lost my son, everything is meaningless. It used to be enough that at least he was alive and could smile, but now he's really gone. I wonder if I can go to him if I die?'

*KNOCK KNOCK!!

"I don't want to see anyone, leave me alone!" I said.

"So you won't be able to see your son Solas too?"

'This voice could it be?'

I thought, and then I quickly got out of bed and ran to the door, knocking over a few things as I ran, but when I opened the door, I actually saw him. My Solas. The only person who gave meaning to my life, the person I thought was dead, was looking at me with a warm smile on his face.

"Hello Mother." He said.

------------------------------------------

Hello readers, It takes more time for me to write sexual parts than normal parts, so I plan to reduce the sexual parts. I'm not really good at writing sexual chapters.

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

2