Chapter 1 part2
205 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 (2/3)

 •  • NEXT

Idiots are few in private high school who claimed to be advance, and fortunately it did not occur from this classroom.
However, there were several students who got over the wall and escaped from other classrooms.

I don’t know what become of them after that, but anyway I secured a temporary safety zone.

Together teacher and students, fewer than 700 people will be sharing their lives for a while, but how long would that last?

And any school will be used as a shelter for evacaution in the event of a disaster.

So, people will be coming from outside and the number of people will increase.

How much of school’s reserve is there?

Will it be possible to properly dealt with against diseases and injuries and properly manage the large number of people?

How do you deal with zombies invading the school?

According to videos and the internet, there’s a high probability of you turining into zombie than dying, how do plan the deal with that?

Taking a spit, I decided to act from here.

“It’s a zombie, so will I become one if bitten?”

“I don’t want to become a zombie. No, maybe I’m just okay.”

“What are the police and SDF doing!”

“Father, mother.”

Surviving while being a zombie, what kind of net novel is that, fool. (TL: My Girlfriend is a Zombie? (<_<) (>_>))

There is little you can do when the police say this.

Zombies are outlaws, and is stronger than ordinary people.

Unless you are a police officer or a special officer, you don’t have any training in killing people.

And, the SDf will give priority to defend power plants and water facilities to secure lifelines, or protecting government officials and bases.

The rescue of the civilians will come after that, but how long will that take?

That’s why it is essential to obtain means of self-defense and secure escape routes.

“Well, Yakumo-kun is calm, even on this situation.”

While I was looking if my phone is connected to the line, Ando, a class member, spoke to me.

Perhaps only one person looked at me as usal, wanted to be relieved.

People seem to settle down just having a calm person.

“Zombie Apocalypse information transmitted from month and a half ago. I already assumed this day would come.”

“I think everyone won’t believe that, it’s on April 1st after all.”

“And it ended in only one day. But that’s no wonder as Japan has a lot of foreigners and importers. The information is also unknown, no matter what time in Japan it’s no strange thing.”

“Th-that’s indeed the case. Then, what to we do from here on?”

“If you can promise not to be loud, I can tell you the predictions.”

“U-understand. I won’t be loud, no what what I hear.”

“Well, the most probable thing would be starve to death. I do not now how much stock this school has, and if you want to secure food, then you need to go out in town full of zombies.”

“Th-that can’t be. But there are teachers as well as the police.”

“Japan’s police numbered around 250 thousand. Also, the SDF is about the same. The Ministry of Defense and Defense University’s reserve personnel are probably around 100,000? Can Japanese with more than 100 million people be save with about 600,000 forces?”

“Bu-but!”

“Don’t be loud on your voice. I’ll be kicked out if they know I’m talking about this.”

“So-sorry. But, things like kicking out.”

“Ando-san are you anxious? Do you still want to hear more? Should I continue?”
Because it’s a situation where anxiety can’t be helped. So the target of eliminating will be someone who says ominous things.

“That, I’m sorry. But please let me hear it.”

“Well then, I’ll continue. As I said before, the rescure of SDF and the police will take a long time, a month or so.”

“Why do you think so?”

“First of all, police and the fire fighter will soon be destroyed, so they don’t count. They’re going to prioritize the protection of the civilian and the community after all.”

“Fire fighter are understandable, but police officers? I thought they just cracked down cases and violators.”

“Of course that’s also their job. But protecting the people comes first. So protecting the people they will be bitten and eaten first.”

“Eh?”

“But if the government prematurely decide to eliminate the zombie, it would be different. But well, as Japan is so sweet, it will definitely protect us first, so destruction is unavoidable.”

“That, that kind of”

“And also the SDF, they give priority to the security of power plants and water supply facilities, and the government officials.”

“I get the guist of it, but not everyone will move so?”

“Of course, afterwards they will be working to defend the base and securing safety zones, is what I think. Now, can 250 thousand cope with 350 thousand people? This prefecture is possible, but not whole of Japan.”

“Because the number of people is insufficient, the SDF will not help us.”

“There are some US military bases, but it’s probably the same thing to say that rescuing civilians would take a long time, and there is no meaning to it if there’s no safety zone.”

“Then during this time what do we do?”

“There is no choice but to defend yourself – the teachers are now just like regular people. They are in a position that doesn’t differ from us. No, it might be a problem as they are adults.”

“Eh? Why?”

“We are minors. When the situation becomes dangerous, their nature would naturally surface. What do you think adults will do with the childrean when they become so?”

“Of-of course they’ll help.”

“There are some of them. But that’s only a minority, and it will not be so when the food is low. Therefore children who tries to take it can only obey.”

“Is it not being a leader? It’s not a bad thing.”

“Well then, think of youself as the leader recognized by adults, take a food outside and eat. Will you say you should endure your meal obediently?”

“I don’t think I should say such a thing.”

“We have to secure food before it gets low. Adults will not be enough. We need an adult to defend the school. So they’ll let the students help. Is the best reason.”

“If that’s the reason.”

“I will restrict my diet because food is scarce. Drink water from a faucet, and piece of bread once a day. Let us endure.”

“Because it’s such a situation.”

“It will last for days, and adults armed for school defense, protecting everyone will take more meals than the students, because they supposedly works the hardest after all.”

“We-well, that can’t be helped.”

“If only everyone thinks so. There will be someone who can endure no longer and a riot will happen. And so, the community of this school will be destroyed. Is one of the predictions.”

Ando-san who is listening so far was completely silence because there is no room for refute, or became freaked out.

Tears are floating in his eyes, and it may soon divulge to a sob.

But my prediction is not over yet.

“This is the only high school in the suburbs. It is private, is known as an emergency evacuation place, so there is a high chance that those who survived will gather.”

“There are more people coming? Ah, but then also father and mother will.”

“Our parents might come. But it’s also the same for the rest. There will become a food shorage, and as more people gather, it will be more impossible for one to get. The possibility of a riot happening becomes high.”

Finally, Ando-san cried.

“The most scary thing is that someone who came from outside was bitten by a zombie or a person who could possibly become a zombie. The school that is a safe area will no longer be safe. No, it’s rather dangerous because people are dense packed.”

“That’s enough”

“I told you this, but zombies are once humans. When you’re attack can you fight back? You seem to have to destroy the head to kill that. Do you think we can do that?”

“We’ll do it!”

Ando-san who can no longer endure stood up and reaised a voice of refusal.

I do not plan to break promises.

Because anyone can be like this.

Because I don’t want to do something I hear.

They have a little chance of surviving

But—I don’t want to die.

I don’t want to become a zombie as someone said.

I don’t want to starve to death.

I don’t want to see people killed in a riot.

That’s why I raise my voice.

“From now on, you have to defend yourself by yourself, if you want to survive, don’t rely on a distant stranger. Survive with the cooperation of familiar and trusted companions.”

In the classroom where Ando-san’s abrupt action lead to it’s silence—my voice of declaration echoed througout.

 •  • NEXT

0