Chapter 3: Ominous News?
1.3k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raymond chuckled at her comment. He turned to face her and smirked at her disheveled state. Her round and firm breasts rhythmically fell up down with her lazy breathing. They were big, beautiful breasts and quite the handful.

As he gazed at her olive skin, he was taken back by the golden hues that adorned her body as the light of the setting sun touched over her. His tongue rolled out to lick his lips. The few strands of her long hair, damp with sweat, were sticking to her forehead invitingly, making her look ever the enchantress in alluring glory. Her narrow waist and wide hips, typical of the young theatre performers, were laid bare and vulnerable.

The extraordinarily tempting long legs and the incredibly spankable round ass slowly came into his view as Shania got up and walked up to him.

“Yes. Very.” 

Not as beautiful as Miranda though… Raymond was shocked at the disagreeable timing of that thought about his gorgeous cousin. He tried to shake away the image of Miranda from his mind but, as ever, found it impossible to do so.

“Can I stay here tonight?”

“Sure,” Shania agreed instantly, but then asked skeptically after a moment’s pause, “will it be alright though?”

“What do you mean, alright?”

“You know, with your sister and cousins?”

“Oh, yes. It will be fine. Lily and Rose are not in the city tonight and Miranda…” Raymond faltered at the mention of Miranda, “she should be busy with the council work…”

“Is that so…” Shania smiled a naughty and purposeful smile. “Maybe I can call over the two new girls, Elena and Nina, for some fun games tonight,” she smirked as she grabbed his dick through the pants. “Got enough for three horny girls?”

“Why don't I show you now?” Raymond growled and pushed Shania towards the bed.

*Knock. Knock. *

“Ray, there’s a messenger waiting for you.” The thin voice of a woman came through the door, interrupting the two.

“Ugggh. Why at this time?” Raymond climbed down the bed and walked towards the mirror in the room. “I'll see you tonight?”

“Don't keep us waiting!” Shania yelled after him.

***

Raymond was circling the small garden outside of Miranda's room. He was too scared to go inside and too ashamed to run away again.

I should just apologize and beg for mercy, plain and simple. That should definitely work.

I'll just say... I'll just say... What do you even say when you are in love with your own cousin?

Raymond was caught in the same vicious cycle ever since he got the message earlier today. “Lady Miranda has called for you to discuss a matter of grave importance. You must meet her by nightfall at the latest.”

Should I tell her the truth!?

Yes… That will go over well, he thought sarcastically.

“Miranda, when I saw you in that dress, I couldn't control myself. I realize now, I'm in love with you. I realized this while I was balls deep in Shania." Raymond cringed at the memory when he had to flip Shania over because of the guilt and shame he felt for his unholy thoughts about his wonderful and pious cousin.

Yeah, right. Maybe I should just make an excuse and fall to my knees and wait for my inevitable punishment. Or, I could just pretend it happened because I had problems with my training. I was exhausted and confused since my mana pool was empty.

Anyway, Miranda is the "kind one". She’s always loved me. She's the one who always took care of me. She couldn't possibly hate me forever. Could she?!

Raymond pacified himself by drinking a glass of water.

Thank goodness, it wasn't Rose instead. I would've been dead by now. He let out a hollow chuckle at the absurd thought of doing something similar with Rose. Humph. Not a chance. So what if she's hot? I wouldn't go near that body.

He slapped himself, terrified at this sudden thought.

Something terrible is going on. Maybe the dream is real; maybe the world is ending. I think I am going insane. Maybe those dark clouds and disastrous scenes were nothing more than a sign of the craziness that’s become my life!

“Focus, focus,” Raymond reminded himself for the umpteenth time. He psyched himself up for the last time and entered her room, waiting for the barrage of accusations and insults.

When nothing happened for a long time, he finally dared to take a peek. Miranda was sitting on a chair, gazing at him, smiling at his plight.

So beautiful.  He stopped himself, feeling a blush starting to form.

“Um... Miranda...um... I'm sorry-”

“We'll discuss that later.” Miranda interrupted Raymond before he could apologize.

Raymond stared at her in a daze. He was suddenly at a loss and didn't know what to do next.

“My mother's coming tomorrow.”

“What?!” Raymond shouted as his mood turned 180 degrees in an instant. He grabbed Miranda by her arms and asked in glee, “Aunt Suzy is coming?”

“Yes,” Miranda replied, as she pushed his face away from hers. “You should wipe that smile from your face. Did you forget what she said to you last time?”

A horrified look of realization came upon Raymond's face, and he gulped in discomfort.

“You remember now.” Miranda scoffed, then continued speaking. “Be prepared. You are going to be one sorry nephew after she is finished with you.”

“Oh no,” Raymond mumbled as he looked up at the ceiling. “I'm dead.”

20