Chapter 11: With Lily In The Cave
1.2k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lily spoke behind her as she strolled towards the damp entrance of the cave, “we should get back…”  

Raymond ogled Lily as she went inside the cave to retrieve her bag. His gaze was focused on her swaying hips. Her slightly disheveled brown hair reminded him of the crazy night spent in her arms. Her long legs, covered by the tight leather pants, looked a thing of beauty in the dimmed light coming through the mesh of tree leaves above their heads. Her lithe frame made her look the same height as him, and he licked his lips at the numerous positions she could bend her flexible body.

“Hot!”

All thoughts about the training and spell casting vanished from his mind in an instant. His earlier arousal came back with a vengeance. He was intoxicated by her receding presence, and like a moth to a flame, he followed behind.

He was aware that their actions from last night were unusual to most people and downright offensive to some others. He was aware he wasn’t supposed to bed his twin sister; aware that their mother would go apoplectic with rage if she ever caught wind of this; aware that he may have blown any small chance he had with Miranda, but he couldn’t help himself. He now understood he loved Lily. Still, this was very new to him. It never dawned on him that he had these types of feelings for her.

Lily was just about finished packing her stuff when she felt Raymond’s breath on the back of her neck. His one hand clutched her towards him, while the other slowly parted her hair to one side. She shivered as he placed a soft kiss on her collarbone.

“Ooh… Ray…” She moaned.

Lily was ecstatic and aroused by his affectionate display. Last night, though he had said he loved her, she wasn’t sure if he meant it. This morning too, she assumed he was just excited because he had awakened his attribute. But now, she dared to believe his words.

“Ray… stop… we’ll be late…” Lily whispered but didn’t make any effort to stop him. She wanted to get away from him, to push him away, but she was swept away by his passion, overwhelmed by his soft kisses to her neck and shoulders.

Raymond pushed her towards the wall where his hand tried to get inside her pants. He pressed his erect dick to her ass, his other hand clutched her breast fiercely. 

Lily placed her hands on the wall to balance herself, to brace for the waves of pleasure about to sweep over her very soul. She bent forward to raise her hips and moaned in pleasure when she felt him grinding against her ass.

“Ray!” Lily liked this aggressive version of her hunk of a twin. The way he manhandled her, it brought forth repressed feelings of dependence. It had been a very long time since she last felt like this. She missed these things, where she was simply a pliant sister, followed behind him, and basked under his shadow; she missed these things dearly and wanted to get them back.

“Ooh…” she groaned.

Raymond roughly slid her pants down to her ankles and whipped his dick out. He smeared the drop of precum, which oozed out from the tip, onto her pussy. She heard him jerk his cock a few times, and felt the tip against her exposed pussy lips as he rubbed it slowly over her labia. His rugged hand slid down and held onto her hip. Suddenly, his finger pressed on her clit while he thrust his cock over her gorgeous opening.

“You want it?”

“Uhh!” she exhaled over the wall, the warm air coming back to stroke her face.

“You want it, right?” Raymond huffed by her ear.

She left the tip of his dick on the edge of her engorged lips, just barely peeking her fleshy slit. “Ray! Please…” She moaned when he pinched her nub.

“I want to fuck you so bad! Just say the words…”

Lily was wet, almost dripping. She could barely control her faculties and gleefully pushed her ass to his crotch, inviting him, enticing him.

“Come!” she squealed. She was ready and waiting for him to enter her; to pierce her; to take her like he would take his bride.

“Take it!”

“Yesss… take me…” she whispered, as he flicked her swollen clit with the tip of his dick. He was driving her crazy with his slow tease. Just when she tried to turn around, he entered her in one swift motion.

“Rayyyy…” Lily jerked her head upwards. His thick member was still too much for her to take; yet, the dull ache seemed like a reward to her. It was proof that this was real, that she was really the object of his desire.

“You’re so fucking hot!”

The low moan right by her ear shook Lily’s body. It was such a thrill to hear Raymond say that. She couldn’t remember how long she had waited to hear those words, to have him feel so close.

It is enough… right? Lily thought that she couldn’t ask for more than that. She knew going in that Raymond was in love with Miranda, but her heart swooned as he roughly took her against the hard surface of the cave walls.

“Take me, fuck me!” She demanded, pushing forcefully back at him, matching his thrusts with her own.

Raymond increased the force of his thrusts as their moans resounded in the small cave. The wet aroma of Lily did little to quell the beastly feeling overpowering her. With each passing stroke on his tightly enveloped cock and each groan of pleasure from her own lips, she felt him give in, like all his thoughts and worries were getting drowned by her cries.

“Cumming…!” Lily suddenly screamed as a momentous orgasm washed over her. Her breath got caught in her throat as a feeling of pure ecstasy overcame her entire body. She leaned her head on his shoulder and tried to nuzzle his neck. Her eyes glazed over as thoughts of being taken every day like this dominated her mind. The sloshing sounds coming out of her love-box intensified as Raymond mashed her swollen clitty while his cock kept driving in and out of her.

“Yes, cum. Cum for me. Cum for your brother!”

“Oh, God!” Another wave of pleasure rocked Lily’s body at the mention of their taboo fucking. It was so difficult to hide her feelings. Bliss overtook her as she realized that now she wouldn’t have to do it, at least when they were alone. Before, every time she looked at him with her veil of somberness, there was a part of her just dying to jump in his muscular arms, to rest against his strong chest, to breathe in his scent.

“Fuck me, Ray! Please keep fucking me!”

 “Ooh, Lily…”

Raymond pulled out from her and jerked her around to face him instead. His palms took her flushed, oval, face in them as he smacked their lips together. He overbearingly pushed his tongue inside her mouth, almost to her throat. Saliva dripped from Lily’s red lips as she struggled to cope with the intensity of his passion.

She jerked his pulsing cock, coated in her juices, and pulled it towards her achingly empty love hole. She wanted to be filled with him, her mouth as well as her pussy. Every little cell on her fair skin just wanted to embrace the man pounding her. When she opened her eyes, the light falling on Raymond’s light-bronze skin made him look like a god reincarnate to Lily, and she shuddered at the thoughts of her sinful worship. 

“Oh God! It feels so good…” Lily mumbled to herself as Raymond’s tongue continued to carry on its assault on her drenched mouth. She was barely hanging by the last threads of sanity, as domineering tides of relentless rapture flooded her soul.

With a sudden forceful jolt, Raymond buried his cock to the hilt inside her. Her feet left the ground as she squirted uncontrollably from the powerful thrusts. The wet juice flowed down her leg and splashed over them. She jerked over his hands, her body trying to break free and fly away with the intense musky smells that assaulted their nose and intoxicated her.

“Ray! Ray!”

Lily’s short brown hair, wet from her sweat, stuck to her head and her neck. It made her look exhausted but, at the same time, her whole body even had an unmistakable sheen of an unprecedented gratification.  

“Love you-”

“Love you-”

“Love you-”

Lily mewled incoherently again and again as her whole body rested against her twin brother. She had wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, at his mercy to do as he pleased with her. There was a fog of pleasure and contentment which covered her eyes.

“AH! Fuck!”

“I’m cumming, Lily! I’m cumming inside your tight cunt!”

With a bestial roar, Raymond spurted his load in the depths of her canal. His last forceful thrust had pushed her against the wall. Her skin scratched against the hard surface of the cave, and the dull ache of it, along with the jets of her twin’s cum striking inside her tight and warm cunny, made her squirt again.

“Uggh… Ray!”

Lily tightened her hold as her body convulsed wildly. Her jaw dropped loose, and her eyes rolled back as she slumped to the ground along with Raymond. The heavy breathing of her twin against her wet hair, as he struggled to catch his breath, felt like the most refreshing wind after a long day of exertion.

“I never knew I could ever… do you like this!” Raymond mused, his tone heavy with love and amazement, in between his breaths.

“Ray! I love you!” Lily felt over the moon and stiffened her hold around him. She bent down and put her head on his strong chest so that she could hide the sweet smile that had bloomed on her face. “Hmmm…” She moaned unintentionally from the comfort of his muscular arms as she nestled comfortably. His masculine smell mixed in with her own musky aroma made her giddy, as well as the reassuring feeling of reliance when he started to stroke her head.

“Let’s leave…”

“Just a few minutes,” Lily replied dreamily and snuggled him.

The sun had risen high up and the temperature had increased just slightly. Raymond didn’t need to hold his cloak close to himself and was observing the calm forest. The usual cold wind was absent and so was the accompanying eerie whistling noise. From time to time, a drop of water would roll down from the top of the tree leaves, which was the only sound in an otherwise silent surrounding.

“Ready?!”

He glimpsed towards the empty cave and then at Lily. She seemed to have steadied her bearings as she smoothed the saddle of her horse.

“It was such a waste…” Raymond sighed and held her waist from behind. The corpse of the beast had been dealt with by Lily but they didn’t get anything worthy out of it, which was a shame in his eyes.

“Why didn’t you learn to harvest the corpse of the magical beast?”

Lily glared at him, her gaze accusatory. There would always be someone who would do this for them, and they never learned to do it by themselves because they were the royalty of the kingdom. Though living alone and learning everything for themselves, as was the tradition for the awakened in their family, it was not as if they lacked people who wanted to suck up to them in the meanwhile.

“We’re very late!” Lily muttered as she used her foot to tap the horse’s side, encouraging it to increase its pace.

20