Chapter 21: Flirting With Ingrid
766 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Novatil. Capital of Beltran Kingdom

“Hey, Raymond!”

Raymond opened his eyes to see that a woman was observing him. His mind felt groggy and he couldn’t make out the identity of the person.

The woman was a blonde, the end of her lustrous hair hung in ringlets. She was considerably busty and had a very gorgeous figure. Her round face looked innocent, and the sweet smile on her wide lips made her even more beautiful. Her white robes loosely draped her body and came up from behind her ears and covered her head. The light from the window shone on her back, giving an impression as if she had wings.

“Angel?” Raymond murmured.

The woman started, and then a slight blush crept up her round cheeks.

Raymond blinked his eyes. “Angel… blushed?”

The woman’s face became red in an instant. Before Raymond could carry on with his sleepy mutterings, a hand nudged him in the chest.

A giggle sounded, followed by, “Sweetie, stop it! Your angel can’t handle it anymore!”

“Suzanne!” The blonde woman’s voice was as lovely as her face.

“Aunt Suzy! I missed you!” Raymond was beyond himself as he laid eyes on his aunt and instantly sat upright on the large, cozy, bed. He realized the complete picture after that and slowly turned to his side. He gave her, Ingrid, a sheepish smile. “Sorry! I was feeling dizzy…”

“It’s fine.” Ingrid’s voice was even, as if she had already put the little gaff behind her, though there was still a hint of red on her cheeks.

“How are you now Sweetie? I was worried sick for you.” Suzanne gently embraced Raymond. Her hands lightly stroked his hairs and back. She gave him a comforting smile and added, “it’s good that you’re here now. Ingrid will fix you right up!”

“I missed you…” Raymond buried his nose in Suzanne’s violet hair. He breathed in deeply and tightened his hold around her. He had slept the whole way from Ostorth to Novatil, scared and lonely. The thought of being magically crippled for the rest of his life, frightened him.

It wasn’t so bad in Ostorth, Rose was there and his mother had also been attentive, which was positively weird, yet he couldn’t let his heart relax. It gradually worsened during the time he was alone, until now that is. It was quite magical how quickly Suzanne helped calm down his anxious heart.

“It’s fine, Sweetie. It’s fine. Ingrid can even regrow your limbs…”

“Really?” Raymond asked skeptically.

Suzanne just winked at him without giving an answer. Unconvinced and insistent, Raymond turned to the silent Ingrid. “Um… Ingrid- lady Ingrid, is it true?” He was a little unnatural in speech, having never talked to her in such a laid-back, open manner.

Ingrid smiled sweetly as she said, “Ingrid is fine. There’s no need to be so polite.” Her hand played with her ringlets as she began. “As for growing limbs…” She blushed a little and admonished Suzanne with her gaze before she resumed. “It has a lot of conditions. So don’t count on it.”

“Oh. Ah-Ah!”

“It’s alright, Sweetie. You will be fine in just a few moments.” Suzanne carefully made him lie down on his back. She lovingly stroked his hair. “Ingrid is going to take care of you. I will be just outside…”

“Fine,” Raymond muttered as Suzanne waved to him before she shut the door behind her.

“Raymond- Hmm… can I call you Ray?”

“Of course.”

“Thank you.” Ingrid smiled and then gestured toward his shirt. “Please take it off.”

“Take it off?!” Raymond raised his eyebrows, questioning if he had heard her correctly.

“Yes, it will be in the way…” Ingrid didn’t seem perturbed and stated it as a matter of fact. Raymond shrugged and took it off without saying anything further.

“Wow!”

Raymond, taken aback by the whisper, gazed at her face. Ingrid blushed a little as she cleared her throat. “Um- Your body is… I meant, you are very handsome…”

“Ha-Ha, thank you… You too. I mean beautiful… you are incredibly beautiful.”

They awkwardly stared at each other for a while before turning their eyes away. Raymond coughed and apologized. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, you know, offend you…”

Ingrid shook her head. “It’s I who should apologize.”

“No, no. You don’t have anything to-”

“Let’s stop, else we would be stuck.” She interrupted and lightly placed her hands on his chest. The soft sensation of her skin felt fantastic to Raymond. He moaned appreciatively which made her flinch.

When he was about to once again launch into an apology, she shushed him. “I’m about to begin now, so don’t distract me!” Raymond was surprised by her choice of words; nonetheless, he smiled and nodded to show that he had understood.

Raymond watched her work. She was serene and seemed amazingly focused. He reached over and wiped the little beads of sweat on her forehead that glistened due to the sunlight.

“Thanks.” Ingrid offered him a quick smile.

The weather in Novatil was not as cold as Ostorth, and it was certainly a lot more pleasant than Ryhor. However, the warmness he felt wasn’t only because of the sun. The phenomenal beauty healing him had a lot to do with it.

Ingrid’s hand emitted a warm light as she rubbed them across his naked torso. The sensation was extremely unique and pleasant. Raymond had to hold back a groan of pleasure when her fingers passed over his pectoral muscles.

“Light element?”

“Yes,” Ingrid replied after a moment while she continued to treat his injuries over his skin. A lot of attributes could help heal a person, but the light element was the most effective and efficient for it. Raymond was wowed by the brilliance of Ingrid and her control in her techniques.

“So beautiful…” He mumbled, too relaxed to care. Ingrid didn’t reply to his comment; she just poked his side a little, a sweet smile on her face.

In that white garb of hers, she looked exceedingly pleasing. Her gentle aura, and the softness of her touch, took his pain away. Raymond felt blessed to be able to enjoy this little moment of peace and restitution.

It’s so good. Raymond felt a little drunk as, under Ingrid’s careful ministration, his mana circuits healed, and strength gradually returned to his body. His fingers unconsciously went to her blonde hair and he began to play with her ringlets.

“Ray!” Ingrid shyly called out.

“I think I’m in love!”

Ingrid blushed and poked his cheek. She giggled lightly as she responded. “It’s just the side effect you are feeling… you don’t mean it.”

“I’m telling the truth!”

“Really now?” Ingrid asked with her lips stretched wide. Her eyes were disbelieving yet Raymond sensed a hint of humor in them.

“Believe me! I don’t lie!” Raymond pointed downward and stated, “at least that doesn’t!” His dick stood at attention, hard and pitching a tent in his pants. He laughed when Ingrid became paralyzed after looking at it.

He sluggishly boasted, “see, I told you! It’s not every day that it gets up like that. You should take responsibility for it…”

“What?”

Raymond carried on as a bashful Ingrid met his eyes, “Impressive, huh?”

“Indeed…” Ingrid’s voice sounded distant and low. The drowsiness deepened, and his eyelids were heavy. He could barely catch her words.

“You don’t have to apologize or feel bad. It’s normal. Everybody reacts differently to this kind of treatment…” 

“I love you!” Raymond mumbled one last time before he fell asleep.

15