Chapter 29: Troy’s End
597 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What is happening? Why do you not come out of your tent?”

“My prince, it seems I am a little sick…” Mikhail, who was sitting on his bed, said while coughing.

“Sick? You?!” Troy furrowed his brow. He couldn’t remember the last time Mikhail had said that he was sick. “I thought people like you don’t get sick…”

“It would seem not, I am afraid.”

“I think you are getting old, haha!” Troy laughed as he turned to go out of the tent. It was a big tent, second in size only to his own, Troy nodded approvingly as he thought that it was fitting that Mikhail would get a tent matching his status. ‘At least these people have a bit of sense. Apart from their women, of course.’

“Rest well old man, I have “work” to do.” He said behind him and walked out of the tent. He knew where his destination was. He had already asked Mikhail about the whereabouts of Rose’s tent and he was headed straight towards it.

He hummed a tune as he walked leisurely. His sunken eyes looked lively and he was licking his lips at the thought of soon getting his wish. He envisioned bedding Rose and it aroused him greatly. “What a beautiful piece of ass she is… Can’t wait to press her underneath me…”

He found Rose standing outside her tent. She was talking to someone, a man, whom Troy understood to be her cousin from their conversation.

“Uhm…” Troy cleared his throat to make his presence known. He was a little shell-shocked and dumb stricken to be near Rose. He never had this happened to him ever before. He just couldn’t believe how someone so beautiful and flamboyant could be a real person.

“You want something?” Rose asked brashly.

Troy nearly stumbled hearing her voice. It seemed so disrespectful and casual. He was not used to this way of being talked to. He expected she would be glad and overjoyed to see him come talk to her on his own initiative. He got angry in a flash. “Don’t you know me? Don’t you know who I am?” He asked, holding back the annoyance from showing in his voice.

“Should I?”

Now Troy was really angry. He hadn’t had a girl, a woman, disrespect him so much. He didn’t want to wait any longer. His adoration turned to a will to dominate. He wanted to make her speechless, to make her unable to raise her voice, to make her unable to disobey. “Come to my tent and serve me,” he told her with his nostrils flaring.

“Excuse me?!” Rose raised her eyebrow.

“You heard it. I am claiming you as my servant girl. You are to be this prince’s possession from here onwards. Be honored!”

Rose clenched her teeth hard, and he could hear her grinding her teeth. It made him happy to see her so mad. He wanted to make her mad and make her helpless, that was his pressing wish, to make her feel trapped and powerless.

“Hahaha, are you angry? Are you angry with this prince?” Troy posed with his head held high. “What can you do? What can you do about it?”

She seemed like she was on the verge of exploding but was holding herself back. A look of realization flashed through her eyes when her gaze seemed to pass over his attire, his mantle which had the insignia of Kylaf embroidered on it.

Troy was proud when he understood why she was holding herself back. “Yes. I’m the prince of Kylaf. You understand? You all are just slaves in front of me and my will. Be honored that you are the one chose to spend the night with, and maybe if you do well I can reward you by making you my permanent slave girl. What do you think about that?”

Rose’s eyes had turned red, her face had turned red, and her lips had turned red due to biting with too much force.

Hearing the commotion, the few remaining guards of Troy came and stood behind him. As well as the warriors from Gervaland and Beltran led by their commanders, Robert Muller and Johan Olson. Apart from Ingrid and Mikhail, all the leaders of the allied force had gathered near them.

Troy seeing this sight, grew even more conceited. It was now a matter of pride and honor for him that he “woos” the girl. “What are you waiting for?” He asked annoyed when he realized that she was staring at his magic tool, the blue gemstone. “Oh, you’re taken by that?” He removed it from his neck and held it to her face. “Keep it as a reward for tonight. It is a magic tool. You must have never heard of it, I suppose. That’s the problem with you backwater hicks.” He tossed it to her and extended his hand to grab her.

Suddenly a whoosh sounded from the side of Rose. Troy could barely turn his head, when the man whom he had ignored till that point, treated like air, thrust his sword straight towards his eyes. Before he could react in time to dodge the strike, the sword was upon him.

It was a deadly attack with the complete power of a 3* awakened behind it. It was strengthened and full of mana. The sword effortlessly pierced straight through Troy’s eye and into his brain.

“guug…” Troy choked unintelligibly and collapsed to the ground.

Everyone was shocked speechless at that moment. No one could react in time to that sudden attack and all of a sudden, just like that in a flash, the prince of Kylaf was dead.

12