Chapter 36: Princess Maria
778 15 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suzanne was resting in her room when she heard a knock on the door. She went up to the door and asked, “Who’s there?”

“It’s me...” came the reply in a soft voice.

“Oh!” Suzanne quickly opened the door to find a pensive-looking Maria staring right at her.

Maria was dressed impeccably and there was no veil covering her face. She asked softly, “May I come in?”

“Of course!”

Maria rushed in and then closed the door behind her. She went to the pair of chairs kept close to the only table in the room. Taking a seat, she placed her hand over her heart. “Calm down, calm down!” she said.

“Do you want some water?”

“Yes, thank you.”

“Here!”

Suzanne poured her a glass of water which she downed in a single gulp. After a few moments, she gradually came down to normal breathing.

“So, princess, what is this about? I hope everything’s fine. You have come at a really late hour...”

“Please!”

“Please what?” Suzanne sat beside her and asked with mirth.

“Don’t! Don’t tease me!”

“You are a frightened little kitten, aren’t you?”

Princess Maria stole a glance at a smiling Suzanne and then balled up her hands. She began, “What is it about you? Why can’t I get you out of my mind?”

There was a hint of tears on the corner of her eyes. It looked like she was about to cry which was amusing to Suzanne.

“How many times have we met, is it five or six?”

“Six!” Maria then proceeded to recount each and every meeting that they had had. She looked quite excited too, to recount in detail about their meetings.

Suzanne who was looking at her with a smile on her face muttered, “So six! Right...”

All of a sudden, Suzanne loomed over Maria and took her chin in her hand, she stared right in the eyes of the other woman and then said, “Dear, you are the only one who could hold out this long...”

Maria gulped visibly. The close proximity seemed to make her uncomfortable, yet at the same time, she looked intoxicated. Her eyes became round and her heart started beating fast. She took a sniff and then sighed heavily. “I lost!” She admitted defeat.

“Now, now, not so easily, don’t give in so early...”

“What is it about you?” Maria asked, looking a little intimidated by Suzanne’s presence. She had tears in her eyes. “Why do I want you so much?”

Suzanne laughed amused by Maria’s words. “You’ve really got it bad, huh?”

Suzanne knew what she was doing, she knew what she had done, but according to her, it was so much more fun to pretend to be in dark.

From the first time they had met a couple of months ago... she had been working on her, on Maria, and slowly she made her way into her heart.

To her credit though, Maria didn’t make it easy. She was a tough one.

“Here,” Suzanne said before she bent forward and softly covered Maria's lips with her own. It was a soft and sweet kiss, however, it ended too soon.

Suzanne's conscience was clear. She was in an open relationship with Ingrid and they were both allowed to sleep with other people. They were allowed to, but that didn’t mean that they did.

Somehow, though, this was different. She wanted to seduce Maria, and not just because they needed a strong backer for themselves in the Tibal Alliance, no it was more than that.

Maria called to her sadistic self, which was buried deep inside, and only came out to play when she was feeling particularly vulnerable.

Seeing the confident and well-put Maria, who, in Suzanne’s eyes, was a prodigy, she wanted to mess her up. She wanted to seduce her, she wanted to play with her, and dominate her mind and body in such a way that she, Maria, couldn’t think of anything else but her.

Maria hummed dreamily. She seemed to be lost in the feel of the kiss. Like a moth to the flame, she kept coming for more. And to her pleasure and sanity, Suzanne gave her more.

They kissed deeply and sensuously. There was no hurry in their act. Gradually they came towards the bed, all the while kissing each other.

“Wait a bit!” Suzanne said and went to light up the lamps. “I want you to see and remember!”

Maria gulped in nervousness. “I haven’t- I haven’t done this before, with a- with a woman, I mean!”

“No worries!” Suzanne giggled and cupped the young woman’s face.

Maria leaned into her touch and cooed in appreciation as Suzanne played with her stray hair.

Suzanne wanted to take it slow even as her sadistic self wanted to get dirty and busy. She wanted to take it slow because she wanted to enjoy it and wanted Maria to enjoy it too. She didn’t want it to be a one-sided affair. She reasoned that she had already played enough with the young girl’s psyche and didn’t want to ruin her any more than she had already done.

Maria pulled Suzanne's hand and then licked her fingers. She took care to be as slow as possible, she seemed to want to commit Suzanne’s hand to memory.

Suzanne appreciated it and let her do her thing, she watched on as slowly she got turned on by the sensual licking. She wanted to forcefully feed Maria her fingers but she let her take the lead.

...

“You are so beautiful!” Maria exclaimed and then sighed. She had never met a more sensuous creature, one who oozed sexuality just by breathing.

She loved Suzanne’s purple hair which was in contrast to her silver hair. She loved Suzanne’s voice and she loved her walk.

She had resisted this feeling, resisted it ever since their first meeting. It was as if she was under a spell to love everything about the buxom beauty.

There were two versions of her. First was the one before she had ever met Suzanne and the other, her current self who was intoxicated by her; because after meeting Suzanne, she had changed, her being became obsessed with the older woman.

Earlier, she thought it to be admiration that would come naturally by being in a presence of such a devastating beauty who was also an accomplished warrior.

But no! She was wrong!

It wasn’t just admiration that made her constantly think about Suzanne, think about being in her arms...

When she realized that, it was already too late. She was already in love with her, in love with Suzanne.

She didn’t know when and didn’t understand why. She was confused about the how... how could she love someone she had met for so little time.

She didn’t believe in love at first sight, and couldn’t afford to either, as were the fate of noble girls who were tools for political marriages.

Maria did though believe in destiny, and the more she fell in love with Suzanne the more she believed that it was her destiny to fall in love with Suzanne.

Of course, she also thought that it was all nonsense, that it was all just infatuation, and that she would get over it after some time. However, she was wrong once more. It wasn’t infatuation, and she couldn’t get over it, get over Suzanne.

She had tried to resist, and resist, and resist some more, but to no avail. That’s why she had brought Zark, for that same purpose. She wasn’t for a minute worried about being attacked or taken advantage of by Suzanne, far from it. The real reason was so that she could have someone near to bring a sense of shame in her. To her utter dismay though, Suzanne attacked directly at her weak point and no sense of shame could’ve held her back if Suzanne hadn’t left the room.

Maria licked and licked. She couldn’t do anything else to express herself, for the sexual creature that was Suzanne.

She wanted to please her, to make her happy and satisfied. But she didn’t know how to do that. She was at a loss and the only thing she did was to continue licking her hand because it seemed to her that Suzanne liked it.

“Here!” Suzanne said and gently pushed her down.

Maria complied readily. She found herself on her back facing Suzanne. The mattress over the bed was as soft as her touch and a moan of jubilation escaped her mouth as she noticed Suzanne looking at her, examining her.

“You’re a beautiful one, aren’t you?!”

That one sentence from Suzanne felt like the most honeyed words, felt like she hadn’t heard a compliment better than those simple words. She was over the moon as she realized that Suzanne thought she was beautiful.

“Thank you!” She gurgled her words. She then quickly stole a glance at Suzanne’s face to see if she was put off by her clumsy self and sighed in relief when she confirmed that Suzanne wasn’t in fact put off.

Suzanne smiled and shook her head. Maria loved that little action where she shook her head to get rid of the lock of hair that had come over her eye.

Maria's heart skipped a beat as Suzanne laid down beside her. In the dimly lit room, most of the lamps had died down, their shadows mingled and became one.

She felt the heat coming from Suzanne’s body and smelled her musky scent. She was drunk on it. It was the best smell she had ever smelled and she wanted to drown herself in it.

The season was summer; however, Suzanne didn’t sweat much, otherwise... Maria was sure she couldn’t have stopped herself from...

Her racing heart finally calmed after being held close by the older woman.

“I can hear your heartbeat!” Maria muttered unwittingly.

“I can too!” Suzanne giggled. “You’re sweet!” She added.

Maria blushed profusely. She felt like a teenage girl being praised by her lover. She wanted to hear more of that, wanted to experience more of that.

And when she felt Suzanne’s hand over her blouse, her bosom, she felt such joy that she couldn’t handle it anymore.

“Did you just cum?” Suzanne’s words were inquisitive.

Maria once more blushed furiously. She cursed at herself for being so easy to cum and worried if Suzanne would stop thereafter. To her relief, Suzanne brushed it off and continued her previous act.

Gradually, Suzanne’s hands reached down her back and unbuttoned the blouse. She then slowly removed her skirt and finally the undergarments.

Maria, nervous like never before, balled up her fist tightly, so tightly that there would have been blood oozing put if her nail were even a millimetre longer than they already were.

“Do you- Do you like- like it? Like me?” Maria asked with some difficulty.

“Of course, I do! I like you! Why else would I be here if I don’t like you...”

Joy and sadness cane hand in hand for Maria. She was overjoyed to be liked by Suzanne but at the same time, she felt sad that she wasn’t loved.

Not yet...She consoled herself and put it in the back of her mind.

When Suzanne began to undress herself, Maria jumped at the chance. “Let me! Please!”

Suzanne in response giggled and eyed her curiously. “You really are great for me...”

Maria didn’t understand what Suzanne meant by that, more importantly, she didn’t care. All her mind was focused on was stripping her object of worship and nowhere else.

Slowly she took off Suzanne’s clothes, her hands kept shaking throughout and when finally, Suzanne was naked, she nearly tripped over herself, such was the intensity of her want and desire.

Suzanne on her part smiled and pulled her close.

Maria was overjoyed to be naked and on the same bed as Suzanne. She couldn’t believe what was happening was real. She pinched herself secretly to find out if she was dreaming.

“I know! It’s not a dream! It’s real!”

Suzanne’s words made her blush out of her skin. It seemed that her little action didn’t go unnoticed. It also brought joy to her because it meant that Suzanne was observing her that closely.

To be stared at by your object of affection? What could be better than that? Nothing. Nothing could make it get better.

Suddenly, Suzanne made a move and they were both entangled.

Oh, shit! It can get better!

...

Suzanne took care to be extra gentle as she ran her fingers over the length of the naked body of her lover for the night.

The oohs and the aahs coming out of Maria’s mouth were like a melody from a symphony. She loved that she had such an effect on a fellow human being.

“You’re sweet!” Unintentionally she divulged what she thought about Maria.

Maria cooed in response and that made Suzanne intensify her “assault" on the young lady.

Suzanne cupped her breasts and gave them a lick. They were soft and fluffy. She liked the feel of running her tongue over the mound of flesh and did it again.

...

“Aah!” Maria sighed and put her hands over Suzanne’s head. Her fingers played with the purple locks as waves of pleasure drove her to the precipice of cumming.

And one long lick later she came again. This time though she wasn’t ashamed or afraid. The gentle and soothing touch of Suzanne assured her of that.

She moaned and writhed in pleasure as Suzanne placed soft kisses all over her naked body. She couldn’t believe the pleasure she was experiencing. Nothing had made her feel that way, ever.

...

Maria cried out in rapture when Suzanne took her nipple between her teeth.

Feeling as if she had discovered the sensitive spot of Maria, Suzanne kept twisting and licking the young woman’s nipples with her hand and her teeth.

Her other hand slowly travelled down until it reached Maria’s exposed vagina. It was a shaven pussy and was dripping wet.

An urge came over Suzanne to torment her partner and deny her pleasure. But her sadistic side lost this fight. It lost because she didn’t want to hurt the woman lying under her. “You will have to pay me back later...”

Suzanne moved down and put her face right over the vulva of Maria. It was slightly swollen and pink. She liked it and brought out her tongue to taste the love juice of her lover.

A lick later she knew of the tangy taste and dug in for more.

...

“AAH!”

Maria screamed as she felt Suzanne’s tongue over her pussy. She had cum once more. As the soft tongue of Suzanne invaded her, she came again and again. And then Suzanne inserted her finger inside her wet love hole.

“Ooh!” Maria moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head. The pleasure kept mounting under the “cruel assault" of Suzanne’s fingers and she couldn’t handle it anymore as she squirted in glee.

...

Suzanne put her mouth over the squirting pussy and captured the oozing love juices. She then brought her mouth close to Maria’s and fed her with it.

The two women were lost in the taste and loveliness. Suzanne slid over her body and lined up her pussy with the young woman’s.

She moved up and down and back and forth until finally their clits were in close contact. And then instinctively both of them jerked. It was like a lightning bolt ran down their bodies.

Their kissing intensified as their clits mashed against each other. They humped and humped, gradually increasing their speed.

Until suddenly they both went still and their kissing mouths separated to breathe air.

“I love you,” Maria muttered before she passed out in pleasure.

***

Next up I would be taking a little break until I publish my book. The prologue of the book has been uploaded at my site under the title “Gods n Deities" check it out if you have the time. Or if you want to contact me about something, just email me or leave a comment over on my website.

bluedusk99.wordpress.com

Thank you.

Please don’t forget to rate and comment... your comments are what keep me going...

5