Chapter 1: where all begins
116 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth, year 21XX is where the world shocked by an youngun who finished all levels of education in just 7 years.

Not just stop on that, he even got graduated from 3 major university in the world in just a mere 3 years with ashtonishing grade.

Now he became the most famous scientist with his various Inventions, just say it, from small powerful button battery that can power an house for a year to an normal sized nuclear power plant that can power the entire continent.

He too invented dream tools comes true like to-every-where-door or super glove that can make normal people can lift super heavy objects like lifting a feather.

And because of his inventions he became the wealthiest person in the world that no one can never reach it.

But not all his inventions publicly known, some of them were keep by himself for private reason, he said that it's too dangerous to let those greedy people know.

But, who his name? that's right, this young scientist name is Shirozaki Sora, the youngest yet wealthiest scientist ever live even though his personal data is unknown.

No one knows where he comes from, some said he's comes from Japan, another said he maybe comes from other country but nothing about him is clarified.

This got worse with an information that said that he wasn't belong to any countries in the earth even though he has many properties and assets spreading across the globe even in the isolated one.

And now he's in one of his owned isolated private island to do some research and tests, some sources said that most of his not publicly known inventions are stored in this island but no one can verifying that information.

"Bastian, a cup of tea please"

"Yes sir, it will be served in a moments"

"Ah no, make it a glass of sweet iced tea, don't forget a little lemon juice in it"

"Copy that sir"

Sora leisurely relaxing at his private island beach with gentle wind brushing his layed down body on wooden lounge chair under rainbow parasol.

"Here is your drink sir"

"Thank you Bastian"

*SLUUUURRRPP! AH!*

After taking a long sip, Sora closing his eyes and starting to relax even more but something come to his mind.

"Oh right, how's the project? everything is going as planned right?"

"About the project, it's going smoothly sir and the construction will finished in a week"

"Nice, if everything going as planned, we will begin our 'expansion' after the project ended"

"Yes sir, until the time comes, I, your loyal butler will prepare everything for you"

"That's good, but please don't overwork yourself"

"Thank you for your consern sir"

"Don't get it wrong, I just doesn't want to fix you if you get broken, okay?!"

"Fufufu, understood sir"

Sometimes Sora got dere-dere around his subordinates, even though what he said is truth but his subordinates just think of it as something else.

All Sora subordinates and workers are A.I. that he makes himself with various personality that differentiates one A.I. from others A.I. he makes, but for Sora, Sebastian is his first A.I. that he makes and love dearly.

Maybe it's because his unusual background that makes him craving for affection from others.

But for some reason he can't trust anyone beside his own build A.I., maybe because some unfortunate incident in the past.

----TIME CHANGE----

Didn't feels that a week already passed and now Sora going to see finished project.

He's going to underground facility under his private island, the security is soo tight that even air can't got pass through.

Sora's private island is rumoured as the safest place in the world, even government around the earth can't do something reckless like infiltrating his private island.

It's said that sometime in the past there's new America president that's trying to make his spies infiltrate Sora's private island.

What they get is, gender swapped spies and their destroyed nuclear missiles facilities around the world.

This incident makes high staff at White House arresting the new president and started a new vote for new president, they need to take care of contamination caused by nuclear warheads too that make them very vulnerable at the time.

Sora giving them help in assisting in decontamination of nuclear waste with his technology but in exchange of one thing.

They have to mark payed off to every debt that other countries have to them and no further actions taken to other countries after that. 

In the end they forced to accept the offer, they think it's better that receive hatred from other countries because of nuclear waste that caused by their stupid president.

This makes America economy goes nose dive into the ground, their debt inflated uncontrollably but they barely make it stop and now they regretting that they ever makes mess with Sora.

4