Prologue
150 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reincarnated as an Ogre

Prologue

Ano is a 19-year old guy who just wants to be alone, at all times. He is an anti-social human being and would prefer not to engage in a conversation most of the time. If he was buying something and had to give it to the cashier, he would say almost nothing to them other then a very soft "Thank you."

One day, he got out of this house to buy some shoes at a shoe store. He dropped out of university at that period, so he would preferably accept an online job that requires approximately no talking. Whilst he was on the side walk, he glanced up at the stunning occurring sun and then looked down for an instant at the gloomy, grey sidewalk. It was depressing and dull, and Ano liked that. He saw a shimmering, gold necklace that was on the road, but not litterally at the mid-point of the road. He went on to the grab it without scanning both sides to determine if any cars were approaching. As soon as he snatched it, he noticed a bright light bury his view. He expressed out loud "Huh?!" and was stunned on what just happened. A screen is displayed announcing "Transporting to another world.." 

 

To be continued.

 

1