Chapter 3 First Location Sign In
666 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 18 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

As the old man's voice fell, Hun Feng’s expression remained indifferent, with his special identity, he seemed to have become accustomed to these eyes. He remained cold without any changes in his expression whatsoever. He slowly turned around and stepped down the steps of the altar.

Only, the moment when he passed Hun Han, his eyes turned to him, there was a touch of mockery in his eyes as well as a touch of complacency.

Hm~

Although Hun Han is Hun Feng’s thirteenth brother; they are more like strangers with each other, nothing like siblings at all.

Not only Hun Han and Hun Feng, but also the other children of Hun Tian Di are like this. Even if they are polite on the surface, it is unknown how many times they have plotted against the other party. All this was for the struggle of the seat of Young Master, the future Patriarch of the Hun Clan!

"Look, he finally went up!"

"After so many years, I still sense no Dou Qi from him, it's really surprising!"

"Who can say it is not, even an ordinary descendant of our Hun Clan can cultivate and at a minimum become a Dou Zhe. However, he cannot even breakthrough to become a Dou Zhi Qi, even a chicken should be able to defeat him!"

"Wait, what is that thing in his hand?"

On the square, everyone was discussing Hun Han. It seemed that they, who were not as Talented as Hun Feng, could find a sense of superiority by ridiculing Hun Han. As for Hun Han, he has long become accustomed to things like this. It was not long before they noticed the strange thing in Hun Han's hand.

Even until now, Hun Han had never ceased licking the lollipop.

Due to his identity as the thirteenth son of Hun Tian Di, the ridicule and experience he had was very different from Xiao Yan's. The Hun Clansmen could only lower their heads and whisper about him, they did not dare to speak loudly.

Hun Han’s expression remained still, he stepped and stood by the side of the Dark Soul Stele. Hun Han could not help but feel ripples emerge in his heart. Finally, he can complete his first Mission, his first Location Sign In Mission.

Before the public’s eyes, Hun Han held the Foundation Building Lollipop in one hand, and slowly touched the Dark Soul Stone Tablet with the other. Immediately afterwards, the Dark Soul Stele lit up and emitted a slight light. On the Dark Soul Stele, a few words appeared: 1 Star Dou Zhi Qi!

Uh~

Everyone was stunned. Afterwards, the derisive statements continued:

"Yes, yes, congratulations, Lord Hun Han, you can finally temper your body with Dou Qi!"

"Yes, Lord Hun Han, keep working hard. I believe you will be able to become a Dou Zhe one day!"

“Lord Hun Han, It took you 6 years to become a 1 Star Dou Zhi Qi, I think it will take you 60 years to become a Dou Zhe! Congratulations!"

With the words’ appearance on the Dark Soul Stone Tablet, the surrounding Clansmen congratulated Hun Han one by one.

Hmph!

Hun Han looked unmoved and replied to the "blessings" indifferently. As if everything has nothing to do with him.

These seemingly supportive words were in reality, mocking him in disguise.

After all, any of the direct descendants have a minimum Cultivation Base of 7 Star Dou Zhi Qi, while he, Hun Han has the lowest 1 Star.

Because of this, Hun Han was in no hurry. He continued licking more than half of the Foundation Building Lollipop, he calculated and found the licking half the lollipop had increased his Cultivation Base to 1 Star Dou Zhi Qi, giving him his first breakthrough in 6 years.

Every time Hun Han licked the Foundation Building Lollipop, Hun Han could feel sweet energy flow down his throat, infiltrating his blood, and then moisturising his internal organs.

He still had 49 such lollipops remaining, breaking through to become a Dou Zhe is only a matter of time.

On the one hand, the old man of the Hun Clan who was in charge of the test looked at the calm Hun Han, and analysed inwardly: Unexpectedly, this child's mind is so tough. Faced with these comments, even an adult would experience changes in their emotions, he has experienced no change at all. It is a pity, this Talent is...it's...it's...really...too useless! Why did his unattainable Father and Mother give birth to a trash son?

The old man of the Hun clan sighed lightly without any changes on his face, he said loudly: "Hun Han, 1 Star Dou Zhi Qi; Bloodline, none!"

Bloodline, none!

That's right, there was no fluctuation in the space around the Dark Soul Stele. This shows that there is no trace of the Dou Di Bloodline in Hun Han's body. In other words, Hun Han is an ordinary person with barely any Talent.

Bloodline, none!

As the authoritative voice of the old Hun Clan Clansmen fell, the surroundings were silent. It is just that the ridicule in each of their eyes had become thicker. Due to his identity and to give face to Hun Tian Di, none of them outwardly ridiculed him, they all wanted to laugh and talk about how funny this was but did not dare to.

"Ding Dong!"

"Would you like to Sign In at the Hun Clan's Dark Soul Stone Tablet?"

"Sign in!"

Without any hesitation, Hun Han signed in immediately.

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, Host has completed the Location Sign In Mission, Sign In at the Dark Soul Stone Tablet of the Hun Clan, Host has obtained: Saint Grade Bloodline."

"Ding Dong!"

"The System has issued a new Location Sign In Mission. Please sign in at the Hun Clan's Book Collection Pavilion. Do you accept the Sign In Mission?"

Book Collection Pavilion?

Hun Han hesitated!

The Book Collection Pavilion of the Hun Clan is very similar to the Qi Method Pavilion of the Xiao Clan. Only when they make a great contribution to the Clan, or when they become a Dou Zhe, are they qualified to enter it. Only Imperial Capital has the most complete Book Collection Pavilion of the Hun Clan, other Cities in the Hun Clan Realm have second-class Book Collection Pavilions.

In other words, if Hun Han wanted to sign in at the Book Collection Pavilion, he would have to either wait another ten years or break through to Dou Zhe. Otherwise, there is no way to complete this Mission.

However, his chances of Signing In there is not high, this is because, after today, according to the rules of the Hun clan, with such a poor Talent, he, Hun Han will be transferred to another area. At that time, it will be very difficult to Sign In at the Book Collection Pavilion.

"Accept!"

Even though completing this Mission will be difficult, Hun Han still accepted the Sign In Mission.

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, Host has successfully accepted the Location Sign In Mission. Please complete the Location Sign In at the Book Collection Pavilion of the Hun Clan soon!"

"Alright, next, Hun Yu Tong!"

"Wait."

Hun Han did not leave the Altar. He bowed to the old Hun Clansmen who was presiding over the Test, he said crisply: "Elder, I was not ready just now. Please test me again!"

8