Chapter 8 Book Collection Pavilion
574 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 18 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

...

"Feng'er, are you sure that he saw that wild animal?" In a magnificent room, a middle-aged beautiful woman dressed in brocade dignifiedly sat on the bed and asked the 6-year-old boy who was standing in the centre of the room.

"Mother, child is sure that Uncle Xiao Luo saw it. Father not only met and talked to Hun Han, but he also hugged him!" Hun Feng answered the middle-aged beautiful woman.

"What a good Hun Han, he is worthy of the surname Hun, he is a wild animal! A wild animal!" the middle-aged beautiful woman scolded sharply.

Looking at the gloomy appearance of the middle-aged beautiful woman, Hun Feng was stunned, he did not understand why his mother was so irritable today.

The middle-aged beautiful woman calmed down after she realised her gaffe. While looking at Hun Feng, she asked: "Did your Uncle Xiao Luo hear what they talked about?"

Hun Feng replied respectfully: "No. Although the door was open at the time, due to the distance between him and them, Xiao Luo Uncle did not hear what they said."

Upon hearing this, the middle-aged beautiful woman frowned: "Really?"

Although Hun Feng is only 6 years old, he understands the mind of the middle-aged beautiful woman before him, he added: "Mother, do not worry, Uncle Xiao Luo recorded how long they talked. According to Uncle Xiao Luo, father did not talk long with Hun Han, he probably did not say anything important to him!”

The middle-aged beautiful woman replied without thinking: “You cannot take him lightly."

"Mother!"

Hun Feng looked at the middle-aged beautiful woman, curling his lips, he said proudly: "Actually, you do not need to care too much about him. Even though he may have a strong Dou Di Bloodline, he also has the Dou Di Bloodline of the Xiao Clan. If he wants to become the Hun Clan’s Patriarch, there will be a lot of opposition in the Clan! What is more, he is still only a Dou Zhi Qi right now. While I am a 2 Star Dou Zhe! Tomorrow is also the day that he leaves the Imperial Capital!"

The middle-aged beautiful woman reminded: "You still cannot take him lightly. Any child your father has is your competitor."

Hun Feng nodded, "Child understands."

The middle-aged beautiful woman paused, her eyebrows remained furrowed, her eyes flashed with a dark light: "No, I am still worried about that wild animal. Since he is leaving tomorrow; I will make sure he does not even think about returning. After 6 years, finally, this day has arrived!”

Hearing this, Hun Feng was shocked, he said: “Mother, do not do anything you should not!”

The middle-aged beautiful woman pouted. Though she chuckled evilly afterwards: "Do not worry, your mother is not that stupid. Naturally, this kind of dirty matter must be taken care of by others. It just so happens that in this Imperial Capital, I am not the only one who hates that animal."

...

For a superpower to endure the test of time, in addition to fresh blood, it also needs unique high-level techniques.

The Hun Clan, as one of the Eight Ancient Clans, has the most numerous, the most types, and the most versatile techniques in the Dou Qi Continent.

The Book Collection Pavilion is one of the forbidden areas of the Hun Clan.

To guard against intruders, the Book Collection Pavilion was not built in the Imperial Capital, but a mysterious location known only to the upper strata of the Hun Clan.

There is a place in the Hun Clan with a formation that can transport one to the Book Collection Pavilion.

At this time, fifty-sixty 6-year-old children had been waiting for a long time to enter the Pavilion. These 6-year-olds each had a Bloodline at or above Grade 5 and a Cultivation Base at or above 7 Star Dou Zhi Qi.

In another place in the Hun Clan’s Imperial Capital, were Hun Clan children who did not meet the requirements, they have already bid farewell to their parents one after another and had been transported to govern a Town, Region, City or to join the Army.

"Grand Elder!"

"Grand Elder!"

"Grand Elder!"

...

The whispers all stopped when a black-robed old man appeared, all the children saluted the old man very respectfully one after the other.

"Hm."

The old man in the black robe waved his hand, creating a strong wind that lifted all the children.

"Huh, Hun Han!"

"Why is he here?"

"Didn’t he fail to meet the requirements?"

When these children raised their heads, they noticed that behind the old man, was a person who was the same age as them. That person was Hun Han.

"Could it be..."

Regarding this, Hun Feng became thoughtful. He was intelligent by nature, and he had already guessed the reason why he was here.

The Elder’s eyes gathered all of the children, he explained: "The Patriarch has ordered, that although his son, Hun Han’s Cultivation Base may not have reached the requirement, his Bloodline has, thus, an exception has been made. Hun Han can enter the Book Collection Pavilion and choose a Dou Qi Technique. After doing so, he will immediately leave the Imperial Capital, go to a region and govern it for the Clan!"

Hu~

"I thought he could stay?"

"Yes, I thought that as well, who knew that I would be wrong. Unexpectedly, the Patriarch still does not like him."

"After such a long time, he still has to leave the Imperial Capital. I heard that he kneeled in front of the Palace all day yesterday, was it just to enter the Book Collection Pavilion?"

Some children began to whisper.

Hun Feng's expression returned to normal, he inwardly muttered: “Turns out that this is what you obtained from father yesterday. However, do you think that after entering the Book Collection Pavilion and obtaining a high-level Technique, you will have a chance to return? Humph, naive! My mother has already begun to act!!

"Well, everyone, be quiet. Those who make noise will have their qualification to enter the Book Collection Pavilion stripped."

The Grand Elder of the Hun Clan is worthy of being the Grand Elder, with a few words, the children shut their mouths obediently, even Hun Feng did not dare to say anything.

Immediately, the Hun Clan Grand Elder touched his ring, flicked his finger, and took out a dark token.

It is unknown what material the token is made of, but there are obscure runes on it. Despite being beneath the sun's rays, the token did not reflect the sun's rays, it was as if it had swallowed it.

"Dark Soul Order!" A child blurted out.

"Dark Soul Order!"

Hun Han looked at the token, as the Thirteenth Son of Hun Tian Di, Hun Han also knew something about the Dark Soul Order.

Rumour has it that if you want to enter the Book Collection Pavilion, you can only rely on the Dark Soul Order. As for the Dark Soul Order, there is only one, and it was usually in the Patriarch’s possession. Only when the Book Collection Pavilion is opened, would it be temporarily given to the Grand Elder to use.

Moreover, with regard to the Dark Soul Order, it is said that it is also related to another forbidden land of the Hun Clan. However, since he does not want to stay in the Hun Clan, why would he care about the Clan’s forbidden land? Besides, it is unknown where the forbidden land is, nor its purpose.

Anyway, Hun Han did not care anymore. As soon as he finishes Signing In at the Book Collection Pavilion, he and his Aunt Qin Lan will leave the Hun Clan Realm. He does not care about the disaster that will strike this Clan in the future, nor does he want to become part of Hun Tian Di’s sacrifice and a stepping stone to the Dou Di Stage.

"Everyone enter the formation!" The Grand Elder commanded.

Hearing him, all the children stepped into the formation.

The Grand Elder then used the Dark Soul Order in his hand, he made complicated handprints and hand signs before utilising a strand of Dou Qi to penetrate the Dark Soul Order. Afterwards, the Dark Soul Order shook slightly, it started producing ripples of energy. Under the influence of these energy ripples, the formation on the ground lit up with a dazzling light. Then the formation flashed, and everyone disappeared.

9