Chapter 16 The Horrifying Gold Finger
631 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 18 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

The trees provided a shade for the animals resting beneath them. A sika deer walked gracefully by the stream while monkeys wandered in the woods. The forest gave off a comfortable and harmonious atmosphere.

Suddenly, the sika deer by the stream pricked its ears. Afterwards, it rushed into the bushes beneath the trees in a panic. The monkeys also climbed to the top of the trees, with their hair standing upright, as if they were facing a great enemy. They were staring nervously at a place 10 meters away from the spot where the sika deer was previously, the animals saw the space there ripple. It was not long before a child in an aqua blue robe fell out of the void while space returned to its previous calm.

Vomit- The child slumped on the ground, retching. The child then began to take deep breaths, calming down and remembering what just happened.

Hun Han felt very fortunate that he had the Rank 9 Artifact, the Teleportation Star Plate otherwise he would have been unable to escape and would have died beneath that red-robed young man’s sword. Hun Han looked around, except for the frightened monkeys that did not dare to get down the trees, he did not see any other animals nor did he see anything else that could endanger his life.

"This world is terrifying! I must quickly improve my strength! Might makes right, I must remember and learn from this! If I were strong enough would this happen? No! Sigh~ I am lucky to have had the Teleportation Star Plate, otherwise…"

Hun Han reflected on what happened, he regarded this experience as a vivid life lesson. It was a wake-up call, that he was no longer in the civilised, Planet Earth, but in a world where strength is the most important thing.

"Ding Dong!"

"The Timed Sign In has arrived. Do you want to Sign In?"

"Sign In!"

Unknowingly, one day has passed since the last Timed Sign In.

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, you obtained: A Broken Egg Pill!"

Broken Egg Pill: This egg is unlike any other egg. It is a Pill that was invented by chance by the Supreme Venerable Heavenly Sovereign, the Heavenly Lord of Dao and Virtue, Taishang Laojun when he was young. If a Cultivator eats this, they can break through the Foundation Building Realm and enter the Qi Refining Realm.

System Remarks: If this Pill is used in the Battle Through the Heavens World, it can help a 9 Star Dou Zhi Qi condense their Dou Qi Cyclone and become a Dou Zhe. It has a 100% success rate and there are no risks nor side effects!

"Damn, I obtained some strange thing like this."

Hun Han looked at the egg-like pill in his hand and could not help but want to vomit: "the Timed Sign In is weird, I say, System, can you not give me weird things like this in the future?"

The System did not reply to Hun Han and remained silent. Hun Han then checked when the next Timed Sign In was and saw that it is 3 days later!

"It's going to get dark soon, I must find a place to stay before then."

Hun Han looked around; he did not know where he was teleported to by the Teleportation Star Plate. All he knew was a piece of basic knowledge, that is do not be out in a forest when it is dark, it is dangerous.

And why is it dangerous? Because many carnivorous animals are nocturnal and hunt at night, he does not want to become their prey!

"There is a cave over there!"

Hun Han put away the Teleportation Star Plate in his hand. After using it once, the originally shining Star Plate had dimmed. If he wants to use it again, he can only wait for the Star Plate to replenish its Star Power.

Looking around, Hun Han found a cave on a small mountain 300 meters away from him. The cave was up on a cliff, with his physical strength though, he is confident that he can climb up there and reach it.

He walked to the foot of the cliff, swung his arms a few times, warmed up, and began to slowly climb up.

However, when Hun Han had finally arrived at the entrance of the cave, he saw a pair of scarlet eyes staring at him.

"Not good!"

Hun Han cried out, the cave’s resident had found out that there was an intruder and had begun charging towards him.

The other party was very fast, in the blink of an eye, it had arrived before Hun Han. A fist as large as a casserole slammed at Hun Han.

Subconsciously, Hun Han used the Middle Level Xuan Class Dou Skill Nether Ghost Shadow he had obtained from Signing In with Qin Lan.

Hun Han struggled to evade, but it was too late. He was hit by the punch, the force behind him sent him crashing into the stone by the cave’s entrance.

"Co Ape!"

Two words popped out of Hun Han's mouth. With the light from outside the cave, he could see the beast’s appearance clearly.

The beast is 8 feet tall, it was standing upright, and is covered with fur, it appears to be a monkey yet does not have a tail. Its buttocks are pink there is a long thing dangling between its crotch!

From all the characteristics of the beast he had seen, Hun Han could safely say that this is a Co Ape!

Hun Han wiped the blood on the corners of his mouth, inwardly crying about why he was so unfortunate to encounter this strange beast!

Hun Han could not even resist the beast’s attacks. The beast repeatedly swung its fists at him.

"Come again!"

Hun Han struggled to dodge the beast's attacks despite using a Middle Level Xuan Class Movement Dou Skill.

Though he had gained the Skill for a day, so he did have an excuse for his atrocious use of the Skill.

With a bang, Hun Han failed to dodge the attack and hit the wall behind him. Hun Han heard a crack when he crashed into the wall, showing how powerful the Co Ape’s attacks are.

The battle continued to remain one-sided, Hun Han failed to dodge attack after attack, because of his inexperience, leaving him at a complete disadvantage.

Hun Han did not know how many times he had been punched. As the battle continued, Hun Han found that he was strangely able to resist the opponent's punch with his physique, he also found that as the battle went on, he stopped coughing blood.

Finally, after some time, Hun Han was able to dodge an attack, this fluke was followed by skilful dodges, it appeared that the beast could no longer successfully hit Hun Han.

"Haha, my turn!" With a smile on his face, Hun Han took out his Rusty Black Sword from his Storage Ring.

The wind blew into the cave, at the same time, a black ray of light flashed, Hun Han stabbed the Rusty Black Sword into the back of the Co Ape’s leg.

"Roar!" The pain greatly stimulated the ape. The beast roared and turned around to attack Hun Han again, however, Hun Han’s new combat experience enabled him to dodge the attack, go behind his opponent and stab the other leg.

"Roar!" The poor Co Ape was forced to kneel with his legs crippled. The Co Ape let out a final, angry roar before it was forced into an eternal silence by the Black Sword that was thrust into its throat.

Hun Han retreated and sat down by the cave’s wall. He looked at the convulsing Co Ape, it was not until the latter finally stopped twitching did he get up and retrieve his Sword.

By now, the sun had set, and darkness had begun to envelop the earth.

To be safe, Hun Han did not throw the Co Ape's body outside of the cave, lest it attracts other Magical Beasts. Helpless, he could only spend the night with a dead Co Ape as his neighbour.

"I must become strong, I cannot fall!"

After the previous battle, Hun Han developed a heart that yearned for strength, the heart and ambition of an expert.

Currently, Hun Han, apart from the Middle Level Xuan Class Nether Ghost Shadow, only had the High Level Heaven Class Good Fortune Rising Dragon Art that he obtained from Signing In.

Hun Han sat down and began to cultivate for the first time in his life.

Only when the sun’s rays shone into his cave the next day, did Hun Han open his eyes. However, he was stunned. He found that before him, there was no blood, no corpse, nothing, only a fossil that seemed to have existed for countless years, a skeleton that seemed to be on the verge of collapse!

9