Chapter 18 The Mysterious Little Lolita
574 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 86 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 20 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

The woods remained abnormally silent. The sun’s gentle rays shined through the leaves, this made them seem like tiny stars flashing in the sky, though tiny, they were dazzlingly crystal clear and beautiful.

A hare hid beneath a bush, the hare looked around timidly. It admired the surrounding scenery while maintaining vigilance against possible dangers.

On a path that the hare was close to, emerged a slowly moving carriage.

"Miss, Wu Tan City is ahead. It will only take us another half an hour before we reach it!"

A middle-aged man was driving the carriage and at the same time, talking to his employer. The nervous carriage driver continuously surveyed his surroundings, he would constantly look at the bushes while wiping the sweat from his brows.

As if feeling the carriage driver’s nervousness, the little Lolita in the carriage replied: "Uncle, what’s wrong?”

"Miss, this place is called Falling Phoenix Slope, it is the only passage that Wu Tan City has. Normally, it would not be a problem to cross through, but recently, I heard that a group of bandits had become quite active in this region. I just hope we don’t come across them!"

The middle-aged man responded while inwardly praying. Even now he did not cease looking at his surroundings.

However, the moment the carriage driver’s voice fell, the hare before the carriage immediately rushed back into the bushes out of shock.

"Huh?" The middle-aged man frowned slightly, then to his horror, 8 young men sprang out of the bushes with their weapons brandished. There were 4 people in front of the carriage, and 4 behind, blocking off all paths of retreat for the carriage and its residents.

"I built this road, and I planted this tree. If you want to pass through you must pay the toll!"

The leader of the group then yelled sharply: "Enough nonsense, one head for 10 Gold Coins!"

"10?"

The driver’s face sank, 10 Gold Coins can let a family live a worry-free life for an entire year. Forget the fact that he did not have such an amount of money, but even if he did, he would not surrender it to these bandits!

"Damn, I actually encountered these goddamn bastards!" The driver appeared solemn as he whispered: "Miss, sit down and hold tight, I will try to rush past them. As long as we can enter Wu Tan City, we will be safe."

The driver flicked his reins, hitting the horse’s rump. The pain spurred the horse into a gallop, the horse ruched forward frantically, raising a cloud of dust in the process.

With such a rapid speed, the bandits who were blocking the path had no choice but to dodge one by one, only their leader, a scarred man with a long spear did not choose to dodge, instead, he wore a sneer on his face.

It appeared that the driver had encountered bandits before, thus, to guard against any actions the scarred man may it seemed that it was not the first time take, he took out a silver needle and used it to fiercely pierce the horse’s buttocks.

Neigh~~~ With his buttock’s pierced, the horse widened his eyes in pain, then, regardless of any obstacles before him, the horse continued to charge forth.

"You want to run?" The scarred man curled his lips slightly, even now he was not afraid of the charging carriage. When the carriage reached him, he moved slightly to the side, escaping the horse’s attack.

Immediately, the Scarred man waved his silver spear and hit the horse’s front legs. Tripping the horse and the carriage to roll over to a halt.

"Ah!" The driver cried out while staring at the scene before him in shock. His previously successful method had actually failed today. He looked at his horse and saw that its front legs had been chopped off by the scarred man’s silver spear. The horse was currently lying on the ground, taking its last breaths.

"Again, if you want to live, hand over 10 Gold Coins, if you do not, then you can go die." The leader uttered while staring at the driver.

The driver began to sweat fiercely, his palms became clammy and cold. Finally, the driver stopped hesitating and reluctantly took out a multi-layered purse wrapped in a piece of cloth from his arms. He then counted 10 Gold Coins and handed them over tremblingly.

At this moment, a little girl walked out from the turned over carriage.

She was wearing a purple dress and had a cold and indifferent temperament, just like an otherworldly lotus. Her light blue pupils held a peculiar childishness. Her slender waist was like that of a willow leaf, while her silky hair was tied together by lavender ribbon.

"Hm, since when was there a little Lolita here?"

"What a beautiful loli, she will grow up to be a beautiful woman in the future, Big Brother, how about you take her."

"Yeah, Big Brother, don’t you like little Lolita’s very much?"

"Yeah, yeah, Big Brother. Look at this little Loli’s dress, she is obviously from a wealthy family. After playing with her, even if she does not become your wife, we can still hold her for ransom. Yeah!"

......

Surrounding the little girl, the other bandits’ eyes flashed, and they showed lewd smiles. It was clear that it was not only their Big Brother who liked to play with lolis!

"Haha, she is indeed a beauty." The scarred man’s eyes flashed, he held his chin and smiled lewdly: "Well, we will take her back. After I enjoy her, you guys can have your turn."

"Okay!"

Upon hearing this, the other seven bandits were instantly energised. One of them could not hold back and began to walk towards the little girl.

"Let go of that girl, let me go first!"

It was at this moment that a clear voice sounded from the bushes.

The eight bandits looked toward the source of the sound and saw that a 6-7-year-old aqua robed boy was at some point, standing on the tree while gazing at them. His eyes carried wisdom not fit for his age while his childish face made him seem innocent.

"Where did this brat come from? Let me go! I will catch him!" A bandit finished speaking and stepped forward but was stopped by their leader.

"Since you want to join us, little boy, do not worry, after we have our turn, you can play with her!" The Scar Man laughed.

Hearing that, the little girl in the purple dress also looked at the little boy in surprise. A touch of coldness appeared in her pupils.

Hun Han jumped off the tree. He landed firmly onto the ground and embarrassedly corrected while smiling: "That...It was a slip of the tongue. I mean, let her go, for I am here!"

8