Chapter 26 Signing In With Ya Fei
522 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 94 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 28 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

Ya Fei stared at Hun Han, she was just a young girl, a beautiful girl who had just entered society. Seeing that Hun Han was so fierce and forced her to do something against her will, her eyes had become misty, she was about to cry… again.

"Don't look at me like that. As I said, the world is a battlefield with no pity for anyone. If you cannot even take this step, you should leave as soon as possible!" Hun Han looked at the charming Ya Fei, yet still spoke coldly.

Ya Fei sat there, her red nose sniffing vigorously.

Silence, there was a deathly silence between them.

Hun Han sat on the chair and did not say anything, he just stared at the Ya Fei. He believes that she can take this crucial step and be successful.

Sure enough, Ya Fei stopped sniffing, she finally got up from the chair, and looking very awkward, began to take tiny, ant-like steps.

In the beginning, Ya Fei's movements were very jerky. After taking a few steps, Ya Fei suddenly felt that after two slits were opened in her skirt, she could walk more smoothly. As for the exposed skin, she did not find it irritating, on the contrary, she felt it gave off a faint, unique charm.

"Well, that's good."

Hun Han nodded and praised: "You were a born beauty, since you are a beauty, you should naturally expose it and show off. Hmm… you should change your clothes, find tighter ones, show your curves, completely present them to the world!"

Ya Fei was lost in thought, she was sketching the picture in her mind, and said in surprise: "Well...Isn't that even... even... How can you tell me to do that? It will show that."

Hun Han asked in doubt: "What?"

Ya Fei's face flushed: "Those!"

Hun Han: "What?"

Ya Fei: "Those!"

Hun Han: "Are you talking about those, that women have and men do not?"

Ya Fei's eyes lowered and she nodded slightly. At this moment, her long eyelashes blinked like a rosebud, exuding great charm.

Hun Han smiled and said: "What's wrong with that? Could it be that if you hide it, we men will not know it is there!"

(T/N: They are referring to a woman’s breasts)

Ya Fei: "..." Before Hun Han’s response, Ya Fei was left speechless. What Hun Han said is a fact after all.

Hun Han added: "What's more, even if you wear such clothes, people will not dare to say anything. Ya Fei, you must remember, that only a businessman who can sell himself can be called an excellent businessman. "

Sell yourself!

It turned out that though Hun Han seemed to be frivolous and rude to her just now, he was actually teaching her how to sell herself.

This filled Ya Fei’s heart with affection for Hun Han.

"Master, is there a name for this style of clothes? If not, please give it a name Master!" Ya Fei said. As a woman, she has an intuition that once such clothes are on the market, they will surely sell well.

"Let's call it a cheongsam. Come on, Ya Fei, shake hands with your Master!" Hun Han ordered.

"Huh?" Ya Fei looked at Hun Han in astonishment.

"Ah what? Shake your Master’s hands!" Hun Han ordered again.

Ya Fei is also an important character in the story. From Gu Xun'er's, Hun Han obtained a Growth-Type Dou Skill, so if he Signs In with Ya Fei, what will he obtain?

Regarding this, Hun Han had extremely high expectations in his heart.

"Is this... also a lesson?" Ya Fei asked curiously.

"No. It's just a request from your Master." Hun Han stretched out his hand and shook his head slightly.

Ya Fei hesitated. As an orphan, Ya Fei has always cleansed herself and has never shaken hands with the opposite sex!

Thinking of the opposite sex before her being a 6-year-old little brother, Ya Fei felt relieved. Thus, she stretched out her jade hand and shook his.

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, Host has Signed In with Ya Fei, Host has obtained the Item: Business Encyclopaedia."

Business Encyclopaedia: Contains "The Wealth of Nations", "Tao Zhu Gong Business Classic", "Lushi Materia Medica", "Hu Xueyan", "Psychology", "Sales and Marketing", "Who Moved My Cheese", etc. it contains over 100 separate business books relating to the history of business, both modern, at home and abroad.

"My God, by Signing In with Ya Fei, I got these baby bumps!" Hun Han was speechless.

Business Encyclopaedia, if it is for a businessman, these are valuable treasures. However, Hun Han did not have any interest in doing business.

Hun Han let go of Ya Fei’s hand and asked, "What did you obtain from touching Master's hand just now?"

Ya Fei looked at Hun Han in surprise, with a look of doubt on her face.

Hun Han raised his brows slightly, and said: "What, you did not feel anything?"

Ya Fei was surprised: "Master, didn't you just shake my hand just now?"

Hun Han shook his hand and said, "Although it's just a simple handshake, you should also grasp some information about the other party."

Uh… What?

Ya Fei looked at Hun Han in amazement, and asked, "What about you, master, what did you find out about me?"

Hun Han replied: "I caught some information from your body. You like to use rose-scented soap and take showers with rose petals; this is what gives you the fragrance and scent of a rose. You also usually cook for yourself because your hair smells of oily smoke. In addition, that day is arriving. These days, remember to drink plenty of hot water and don’t take a bath with cold water. "

That day?

As a woman, Hun Han must be referring to monthly menstruation.

Hearing that, Ya Fei felt shy, she said in amazement: "Just by shaking hands, you found out all this?"

Hun Han nodded and said: "Of course. These details can reflect a person's living habits. If you make good use of it, you can even turn it into a business opportunity."

Ya Fei nodded and said: "Thank you for your guidance, Ya Fei will remember it."

With a wave of his hand, Hun Han gave Ya Fei the Business Encyclopaedia he obtained from Signing In with her: "You are still young, and you have plenty of free time. Read this. It will be helpful to you."

Ya Fei picked up the Encyclopaedia, she flipped through it.

After a moment, she said with joy: "Thank you, Master!" This book contains other books, making it enough for her to read for several years.

Ya Fei thoughtfully asked: "Master, are you leaving?"

"Yeah."

Hun Han nodded and smiled evilly: "Okay, Ya Fei, it's not too late, guess what Master is thinking now?”

Ya Fei thought for a while before smiling bitterly: "Master, you do not want to keep Ya Fei with you tonight, do you?"

Hun Han nodded: "You are right, you finally got something right for once."

Ya Fei laughed mockingly: "Master, your thoughts are quite bad."

Hun Han pouted and corrected: "I am young, of course, it would come to mind. Besides, I am 6, I need lots of love. I want you to warm up my bed and hug me to sleep."

"No way!"

Ya Fei glanced at Hun Han and refused without thinking.

Hun Han smiled, not feeling embarrassed at all. He said again: "Well, it's not too late. Since you do not want to sleep with Master, then go back by yourself! By the way, settle the payment for the room! If I have time, I will come to see you again!"

"Yes, Master."

Ya Fei said respectfully to Hun Han, paused, she was thought of something and said: "Master, can you give me the money you took from during the day? You are now my Master, so you cannot keep the money you cheated from your apprentice, right?"

Hun Han shook his head and refused: "No, take it as a lesson for you. You must learn. Most people do things without thinking them through properly, this will help you to remember to not be part of that group of people!"

8