Chapter 28 Dou Qi Cyclone
511 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 96 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 30 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

"Ding Dong!"

"The Timed Sign In is up, do you wish to Sign In?"

While Hun Han was standing by a window, looking at the road in front of him, and licking the Lollipop in his hand, the System’s voice suddenly rang in his mind.

"Sign In!"

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, you have Timed Signed In successfully, and obtained the Item: a box of Foundation Building Lollipops!"

"Damn me! It is another box of Foundation Building Lollipops, does this System see me as a child?! … But they are nice, lick~ "Hun Han was inwardly speechless while licking his Lollipop. Thus far, he has Timed Signed In 4 times and obtained a box of Foundation Building Lollipop 3 times.

Regardless of Hun Han's mood, the System continued to mechanically sound.

"Ding Dong!"

"The System warmly reminds the Host that the next Timed Sign In is 7 days later."

"Hm, there are 7 days to the next Timed Sign In, not to mention, it's time to advance and become a Dou Zhe!"

Hun Han did not expect much from reward of the next Timed Sign In. According to his understanding, among the 3 Sign In functions of the System, the Items obtained from the Timed Sign In are the least precious and most bizarre.

Tomorrow, Hun Han will set off to the Black Corner Domain and aim to complete his Third Location Sign In.

With his knowledge, Hun Han knows that if you are not at minimum a Dou Zhe when heading to the Black Corner Domain, then you are only seeking death.

Of course, the reason why Hun Han dared to enter such a sinister place with a Dou Zhe Cultivation Base is that he has a Grade 11, Saint Rank Bloodline. Currently, Hun Han's body can withstand the attack of a Dou Shi, as long as he is cautious and does not unnecessarily offend anyone and make enemies out of everyone, then he can still survive in a place like the Black Corner Domain. In addition, Hun Han is aware that for his Physique to strengthen with the Good Fortune Rising Dragon Heavenly Art, he must go through hundreds of battles and slaughter countless beasts for their blood.

After several days of non-stop licking Lollipops, Hun Han’s Cultivation Base had finally reached 9 Star Dou Zhi Qi.

Phoo~

In just 2 or 3 days, he had gone from being completely devoid of Dou Qi to a 9 Star Dou Zhi Qi Cultivation Base, even he tells anyone of this feat, no one will believe him.

Hun Han put away the half-licked Lollipop, touched his Storage Ring, flicked his finger, and took out a cracked egg.

That's right, a broken, cracked egg.

Speaking of this egg, it is not an ordinary egg. It is a Pill that was accidentally invented by the Supreme Venerable Heavenly Sovereign, the Heavenly Lord of Dao and Virtue, Taishang Laojun when he was young. By eating this egg, one can be 100% certain, that they will break through Dou Zhi Qi and become a Dou Zhe and that they will be able to condense their Dou Qi Cyclone.

Hun Han opened his mouth and swallowed the egg in one go. Suddenly, a faint cold feeling spread in his mouth. After a while, warm pure energy rushed into his body from his mouth, and finally, it penetrated all his body, even his skin before finally emerging from his body.

It condensed outside of his body; it formed an enchantment-like thing. At first glance, it looks like a golden egg. Presumably, this egg is the origin of the Pill’s name.

Soon, an incredible scene appeared.

After the formation of this golden barrier, Hun Han was surprised to find that the Dou Qi in his body could not escape his control. In other words, he does not have to worry about waiting for his Dou Qi to recover when condensing and failing to condense the Dou Qi Cyclone in the first attempt.

Not only that, while the golden enchantment prevents the Dou Qi in his body from leaking out, it can also slowly gather the Dou Qi from the outside world and transport it to his body.

Suggesting that so long as this barrier is active, he will not only not lose Dou Qi, rather, his Dou Qi pool will increase instead. Increasing the chances of condensing the Dou Qi Cyclone, though this benefit also came at a cost. As the Dou Qi gathered from the outside world penetrated his meridians and skin, it created intense pain, causing Hun Han to involuntarily grit his teeth.

Hun Han took a deep breath; he began making strange hand signs. As he made more hand signs, all the Dou Qi in his meridians were immediately drawn inward and contracted rapidly towards his lower abdomen.

If he wants to condense his Dou Qi Cyclone, then he can only rely on his perception to compress them. With the continuous compression of his Dou Qi, Hun Han saw that his originally pale white Dou Qi began to turn milky white.

As he continued compressing his Dou Qi, the milky white Dou Qi began to resist. Its repulsive force could not be ignored, it had begun resisting Hun Han.

Its resistance was not weak, fortunately, Hun Han has a Saint Rank Bloodline, giving Hun Han more perception than ordinary Dou Zhe’s so although the resistance was at a stalemate with Hun Han, Hun Han eventually broke it.

Boom!

In Hun Han’s lower abdomen, a soft dull sound rang. That repulsive force had disappeared, it was replaced by new, abundant energy.

"Successful!"

Hun Han smiled joyfully. He breathed out gently, closed his eyes, and his mind gradually sank into his body. In his lower abdomen, he saw a milky white cyclone the size of a palm, slowly spinning. On the periphery of the cyclone, is a layer of milky white Dou Qi that resembles a nebula.

From his knowledge of the story, Hun Han deduced that the current cyclone was not Dou Zhi Qi, but real Dou Qi. There is an essential difference between the two.

The golden barrier outside Hun Han's body had not disappeared, it continued to gather Dou Qi into Hun Han’s cyclone.

The next day, after Hun Han washed, he was about to step out of the Inn but was stopped by the Inn’s owner.

"Young Master, where are you going?"

"Why, do you need something?"

"Young Master, do you want to continue staying in our Inn?"

"No."

"In that case, would you please settle your bill?"

"Didn't someone settle the bill last night?

"You mean, the girl you brought with you?"

"Yeah." Hun Han nodded, he clearly remembered that before Ya Fei left, he asked her to settle the bill.

"Young Master, you are joking. Not only did she fail to settle the bill, but she also took away the 500-year-old Ginseng from our shop."

"What?" Hun Han was stunned.

500-year-old Ginseng is worth more than 100 Gold Coins!

"This is a note she left. She told me to give it to you if you were leaving the Inn!" The Innkeeper handed a small note to Hun Han.

The letter wrote: “Master since you are going to a sinister place like the Black Corner Domain, Ya Fei is very concerned about you in her heart. You must be cautious everywhere you go, do not trust anyone easily and I hope that you come back and see Ya Fei if you have the time.

Hun Han looked at the small note and smiled bitterly. As the saying goes, after you have taught your apprentice, the first one they rebel against is their Master.

Hun Han took out a box of Foundation Building Lollipops he had obtained from his Timed Sign In, he asked the owner of the Inn to send it to Ya Fei. Of course, he promised that Ya Fei would pay him for the delivery of the gift. Afterwards, he spent a Gold Coin to buy a steed, he headed west, towards the Black Corner Domain.

7