Chapter 41 The Terrifying Saint Rank Bloodline
499 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 108 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 42 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

My Laptop has still not been repaired, but I have been able to recover my files and can from now on, upload as usual!

Line Break
***

In the empty Ancient Palace, the flames in the Medicine Cauldron incessantly pulsed.

Hun Han watched intently the Talisman in his hand, he continued to draw strokes on the leather and make Talismans. By now, his face had become slightly pale, and sweat was covering his forehead. Refining the medicinal materials and drawing the Talisman requires lots of Dou Qi and Soul Power, the process of repeatedly doing so had thus tired him out. Fortunately, he could persist because of his Cultivation Base and his Dou Qi being pure and vigorous, otherwise, he would have collapsed long ago.

"Alright again!"

Hun Han stood up. In front of him, was a newly drawn Blood Rock Talisman that radiated blood red light. Currently, he has over 200 of such Talisman in his Storage Ring. Seven or eight hours have passed since he has begun drawing Talismans and refining the medicinal materials. He had fully utilised his 2 Star Dou Zhe Cultivation Base to persist for such a long time.

Of course, he had failed several times while drawing Talismans. Though with his experience, Hun Han had become better at drawing Talismans, he had increased the volume of droplets in his Talisman Pen as well as the thickness and width of his strokes. The duration he took to draw a Talisman had also decreased.

The Talisman in front of Hun Han, even though it is also a Tier 1 Blood Rock Talisman, the emitted red light is far thicker and brighter than the Talisman he had refined in his first attempt.

"Okay, take a rest for a while. Do not worry about eating for now. If you cultivate during this time, you will improve more." The Faction Leader looked at Hun Han's exhausted appearance and said lightly.

Currently, Hun Han had worked for 7 or 8 hours in succession. Inwardly, he wanted to just lie on the ground and sleep, but he could not, he had to persist.

"Yeah." Hun Han nodded. If he wants to be an extraordinary person, he must do extraordinary things. At this moment, if he lies on the ground and rests like an ordinary person, he will only progress as much as an an ordinary Dou Zhe.

Even though his body is weak and numb, Hun Han still moved and sat cross-legged on the ground, he formed a mudra with his hands before he closed his eyes, and began to operate his Dou Qi Method, the Nine Origin Supreme Scripture.

"Huh, the Dou Qi of the Palace has gone?"

When Hun Han began cultivating, the Faction Leader became shocked, he dully stared at Hun Han. Not only the Dou Qi of the Palace, but the Dou Qi of the courtyard outside the Palace was also beginning to thin.

"This guy has such a High Class Technique. I am afraid that it is beyond the Xuan Class. What is his origin?" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader looked curiously at Hun Han.

In the current Black Corner Domain, it is rare to find even a Low Class Technique. Inwardly the Faction Leader did not think about the possibility of Hun Han’s Dou Qi Method being Tian Class. After all, a Tian Class Cultivation Technique has never been seen in the Northwest Region let alone the Black Corner Domain.

"Hey, how is his cultivation base improving so fast? He is now a 3 Star… 4 Star…5 Star… a 6 Star Dou Zhe?!"

Then, something that surprised the Faction Leader even more. happened. Around Hun Han's body, there were slight fluctuations of Dou Qi. As a Dou Huang expert, he had seen that Hun Han’s cultivation base had increased by 4 Stars just now.

After closing his eyes and cultivating for nearly 10 minutes, the exhausted Dou Qi Cyclone in Hun Han's body had revived, and it was exuding a bright lustre again.

Just when Hun Han was about to open his eyes, suddenly, very pure energy flowed out of his blood, it followed his blood circulatory system, before it finally merged into his Dou Qi Cyclone. The energy made his Dou Qi Cyclone become brighter as well as make the energy in his Dou Qi Cyclone become 3 times what it was before.

"6 Star Dou Zhe!"

Hun Han slowly opened his eyes, the numb feeling of powerlessness from his body had disappeared. Currently, he is full of energy and ready to go for another few rounds.

"Is this the horror of a Saint Rank Bloodline?"

Hun Han was overjoyed, from his knowledge of the story, he naturally knew that him being able to soar up 4 small stages in one go can be attributed to his terrifying Bloodline that surpassed that of Dou Di’s.

"Look at you, you do not even need to eat anymore. Now that you are well-rested, continue!" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader looked at the revived Hun Han, he could not hide his shock. From his comment, it appeared that he was more anxious about Hun Han absorbing the Heavenly Water than Hun Han himself.

"Yes, Master!" Hun Han nodded with a smile.

With previous experience, the speed that Hun Han refined the medicinal materials and drew Talismans became faster. After refining 551 times and drawing 1,300 Talismans, Hun Han finally became fatigued again, using this opportunity, he sat down with his legs crossed and his eyes closed and cultivated.

"Hehe, I'm already a 1 Star Dou Shi!"

Hun Han smiled, the pleasure he felt could not be expressed.

As for the Faction Leader, his chin had fallen to the ground in shock. He looked petrified with his mouth open as he stared at Hun Han.

Three days have passed since Hun Han had begun drawing Talismans. During these 3 days, Hun Han had kept drawing Talismans and his Cultivation Base had also soared from 2 Star Dou Zhe to 1 Star Dou Shi.

Do you know how horrifying this progress is?!

You should remember that this 1 Star Dou Shi is only a 6-7-year-old child!

Hun Han smiled and said: "Hello? Master, all the materials have run out ...... can you hear me?"

"Oh, I know."

The Faction Leader broke out of his daydream and moved towards the Teleportation Formation in the centre of the Ancient Palace, he spoke in a calm tone: "Come on, it's time to refine it!"

"Yeah!" Hun Han nodded, he could not help but be excited when he thought that he would have a Heavenly Water comparable to a Heavenly Flame in his possession soon.

When Hun Han stepped onto the Teleportation Formation, the Exploding Heavens Faction Leader took out another Tier 4 Magic Core. He placed it in the groove of the stone altar in the centre of the Teleportation Formation. The Array lit up and gave off dazzling light, Hun Han had once again appeared at the small square in the Ancient Talisman Sect’s Realm.

"It is so cold here!"

Zi Yan looked around, before she stated in surprise: "Hey, there is something amazing over there, I have a feeling that if I eat it, I will be able to grow up!"

Zi Yan, an Ancient Void Dragon, possesses the ability to sense spiritual objects. After entering this Realm, Zi Yan immediately sensed the extraordinary object on the altar in front of her.

"Zi Yan, I already gave you those Pills you wanted. You must first eat them if you want to grow up before anything else."

The Faction Leader replied with a dignified glint in his eyes that he had not shown Hun Han before, he said: “Zi Yan, wait over here, we will go and obtain the Nine Serene Wind Ice."

Hearing this, Hun Han was taken aback, he looked at the altar in front of him, he thoughtfully asked: " Master, from Zi Yan’s comment, is it safe to assume that the Nine Serene Wind Ice has bred its Spiritual Wisdom?"

8