Chapter 43 Eight Star Dou Shi
361 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 110 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 44 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

In the small underground square, the cyan cocoon released icy cold air. Around the cocoon, the cold air violently surged. If you looked in from the outside, you would vaguely see the outline of a tiny figure.

Hun Han is currently in an unconscious and mysterious state. Despite his strong Soul Power, he felt extremely tired at the moment. This feeling of exhaustion made him feel as if his soul were about to leave his body.

As for the tiny strands of cyan ice crystals, currently, nothing is controlling them, and they are moving along his meridians. Since the Nine Serene Wind Ice had been devoured by Hun Han, the terrifying low temperature had not appeared again.

Om~

At the same time, in Hun Han’s blood, something seems to have been activated. Immediately, a warm force flowed out of his blood to moisturise his frozen and cracked meridians.

Under the nourishment of this warm power, Hun Han’s meridians absorbed the power like a sponge soaking up water, as time passed, they released strands of vitality that slowly formed a new meridian in place of the frozen meridian. The new meridians are very strange, they gave off an icy cyan colour.

The warm energy then continued to repair the rest of his body, from his skin, the energy went deeper, all the way to his bones and organs. As the energy repaired his body, his body was refilled with vitality and left with a toughness that far exceeded what he had before devouring the Heavenly Water.

"The next step is to incorporate the Nine Serene Wind Ice's Source into the Nine Aperture Acceptance Soul. When this step is complete, the Heavenly Water will become mine!"

After some time, Hun Han had woken up and was finally able to take some conscious control of his body. He controlled the tiny ice crystals that were wandering through his meridians and forced them to head into his Nine Aperture Acceptance Soul.

"It's finished!"

Hun Han was overjoyed; he will step into the realms of the strong now!

Looking at his Dou Qi Cyclone, he saw that the current Dou Qi Cyclone had taken the form of ice crystals. At first glance, it looks like a Cyclone-shaped ice crystal ice cloud, it looked very beautiful.

"Little guy, I want to say goodbye to you!" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader stared at Hun Han with a touch of regret in his eyes. Unfortunately, he still could not see the day when Hun Han completely refined the Heavenly water.

Om~

Suddenly, he was caught off guard by a ripple of energy from the cyan cocoon. Immediately afterwards, a vigorous aura spread out from the cocoon.

"Hey, how did his aura become stronger? Could it be possible that devouring Heavenly Waters can increase one’s strength?" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader looked at Hun Han in astonishment. Then, something that surprised him even more appeared. He saw that with Hun Han as the centre, a heavy snowfall of icy feathers appeared and fell on the surroundings, causing the temperature to suddenly drop.

In fact, not only in this underground cave but also within a radius of ten miles outside, there was a heavy snowfall of icy feathers.

"Vision?" The Faction Leader was taken aback, he had read the ancient books, and in them, there was no record that devouring Heavenly Water will create a Heaven and Earth Vision.

Boom! Crack! Shatter!

Faintly from Hun Han’s body, you could hear shackles cracking and shattering apart.

This lasted a full 10 minutes. Ten minutes later, Hun Han opened his eyes. The Inside of his eyes had turned into an icy cyan, giving him a unique charm.

"Are you...Master?"

Hun Han did not immediately use his Heavenly Water. Instead, he looked at the old man sitting in front of him. The old man's face was covered with wrinkles, and ice crystals had condensed in his hair and beard. From his senses, Hun Han could tell that this was the Faction Leader, yet the Exploding Heavens Faction Leader had changed. Currently, he had snow-white hair that was tied back neatly with a hairpin, and he was no longer wearing his beggar clothes but a moon-white robe.

"Yes."

The Faction Leader nodded and looked at Hun Han with relief: "I think you have become a lot stronger. Show me your current Cultivation Base!"

"Okay."

Hun Han nodded, his body tensed. Then, an aura that was many times stronger than before, surged out of his body.

"Huh?" The Faction Leader raised his brows slightly, he said suspiciously: "Your aura has reached that of an 8 Star Dou Shi."

"8 Star Dou Shi?" Hun Han was taken aback for a moment before a touch of joy appeared on his face.

After refining the Heavenly Water, his Cultivation Base had become more terrifying than and progressed more than Xiao Yan. In the story, when Xiao Yan refined the Green Lotus Core Flame, his Cultivation Base had increased from 2 Star Dou Shi to 4 Star Dou Shi, yet he, Hun Han had risen from 1 Star Dou Shi to 8 Star Dou Shi.

A genius can rise from a 1 Star Dou Shi to 8 Star Dou Shi in 3-5 years, yet Hun Han had taken only 3 days.

"Not only that, Master, my Physique has also been strengthened!" Hun Han said happily.

"Physique?" The Faction Leader was taken aback for a moment, he then ordered: "Give me 2 punches!"

"Yes, Master!"

Hun Han looked around, looking at the tall altar in front of him, he raised his fist and punched it.

The Overlord Fist slammed into the altar, causing his punch to resound throughout the cave and for the altar to be reduced to powder. Even the air sparked from his punch.

Currently, Hun Han’s Growth Type Dou Skill- the Overlord Fist could display might comparable to a Low Level Di Class Dou Skill.

"Dou Wang!" The Faction Leader shouted.

"Dou Wang? Master, are you suggesting that my Physique’s strength has reached that of a Dou Wang’s?" Hun Han asked with joy.

Hun Han had always underestimated the power of his Saint Rank Bloodline. Combining the Dou Di Bloodlines of the Xiao Clan and the Hun Clan, as well as the Heavenly Water, his Physique had reached a terrifying level.

A Dou Di Bloodline can not only help one’s Cultivation Speed increase, but it can also subtly strengthen the body, Hun Han’s Saint Rank Bloodline even more so.

"Yeah. Cough cough cough!" The Faction Leader nodded before he began coughing.

"Master, what's wrong?" Hun Han asked with concern.

"Well, show me your Heavenly water!" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader did not answer Hun Han but curiously urged Hun Han.

"Okay." An unconcealable excitement surged across Hun Han's face. Turning his right hand, his mind moved as he whispered: "Nine Serene Wind Ice, ha!"

With Hun Han’s cry, a cyan transparent ice crystal was suspended in his palm, which caused the surrounding temperature to suddenly sharply drop.

"This old man in his lifetime, cough… finally waited until someone refined this beast! Cough...cough...cough!" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader coughed. On his body, ice crystals could be visibly seen condensing.

"Master!" Hun Han exhaled anxiously, he quickly retracted the Nine Serene Wind Ice.

"Little guy, do not be sad. I am only human, this day would come sooner or later! Death is inevitable" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader comforted.

"Death?"

Hun Han wrinkled his forehead and solemnly said: "Master, are you dying?"

The Exploding Heavens Faction nodded slightly, obviously, even the slightest movements are currently very strenuous.

Hun Han questioned: "How is it possible, you are a Dou Huang!"

8