Chapter 55 Hell Level Location Sign In Mission
345 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 122 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 56 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

Outside Qingshan Town,

"Hun Han, are you really not coming with me?" Princess Yao Ye stood at the exit of Qingshan Town and said to him with some dismay.

"Yeah." Hun Han nodded, this is not the first time he has rejected Princess Yao Ye's kindness.

Since they came out of the cave, they ran into Mu Chen, one of the 10 strongest experts of the Jia Ma Empire. Following Mu Chen, Hun Han and Princess Yao Ye safely entered Qingshan Town.

After only one night's rest, Princess Yao Ye decided to return to the imperial capital, unearth the murderer behind the scenes, and bring him to justice.

Hun Han being so talented and having a limitless future naturally caused her to want to bring him to her side. Yet no matter what kind of senior official position Princess Yao Ye bestowed, Hun Han remained unmoved. He did not even bother to become the Deputy Head of Soul Hall’s Man Hall, how could he be bothered with these inferior titles bestowed by Princess Yao Ye?

As for the Fourth Stage Poison Master, despite his oil being finished, the old man decided to remain in the cave, he will probably soon pass away there.

"Well, everyone has their ambitions. Take this token. When you come to the imperial capital, remember to come to the Princess Mansion to find me!" Yao Ye handed a token to Hun Han.

Hun Han hesitated for a while, if he refused, who knows what this Princess would do next. He could only reluctantly accept the token and put it into his Storage Ring.

"Hun Han, we will meet again!" Princess Yao Ye clasped her fists to Hun Han.

"Of course!" Hun Han returned a polite greeting.

Looking at Princess Yao Ye leaving Qingshan Town in a mighty manner under the escort of 1000 guards, Hun Han’s reply was to immediately turn around and murmur, "Well, time to Sign In at Thousand Medicinal House!"

Walking on the street, the surrounding shouts and calls were endless. Mercenaries were looking for teammates; street vendors were selling some medicinal materials; there were also idle people with foaming mouths, talking about which hooker is the most delicious, which wine is the strongest and other deeds they had done.

Thousand Medicinal House's reputation in Qingshan Town is not small. After a little inquiry, Hun Han came to Thousand Medicinal House's medicinal material shop.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't jump the line. If you want to see the doctor, please line up first!"

When Hun Han's foot was about to enter Thousand Medicinal House, a guy stopped Hun Han.

Since when was entering a shop so difficult?

Hun Han was taken aback for a moment. He looked back at the long and meandering line beside him, lots of people were lining up, waiting for their diagnosis inside!

"I did not come here to see a doctor, but to buy medicinal materials!" Hun Han replied.

However, when Hun Han had just stepped forward, the guy stopped Hun Han again and patiently explained: "Didn’t you see this notice? To celebrate the opening of our Thousand Medicinal House, we, Thousand Medicinal House will diagnose and treat people for free for 3 days. And medicinal materials are only sold to people who see the doctor."

What?

Hun Han was stunned. Following the man's hand, he found a notice posted next to him. It said: To celebrate the opening of Thousand Medicinal House in Qingshan Town, a three-day free diagnosis...

Hun Han was speechless as he looked at the long line. If he queues up, he will need to wait until noon at least to be able to get his turn. There was a flash of light in his mind, his hands fell to his chest as he shouted in pain: "Ah...ah...oh, oh, oh, oh..."

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" The guy from Thousand Medicinal House asked, he was currently scared, thinking if this person had some contagious disease. Perhaps because Hun Han was still young, he did not think about Hun Han pretending at this moment!

"It hurts...oh...it hurts!..." Hun Han slowly fell to the ground.

"Quickly, quickly, let him go in, look at him first!" The guy picked up Hun Han and carried Hun Han into Thousand Medicinal House.

"Ding dong!"

"Congratulations! The host has completed the Location Sign In Mission at Thousand Medicinal House, and obtained the item: Hundred Poisons Invulnerable Pill."

Hundred Poisons Invulnerable Pill: After taking it, the body will become resistant to many toxins, creating an invincible physique.

"Haha, it's done!" Hun Han thought this Sign In Mission was difficult, but he didn't expect it to be completed this soon by him.

"Ding Dong!"

"The System has issued a new Location Sign In Mission. Please Sign In in Queen Medusa's bedroom! Do you accept the Sign In Mission?"

"What?! The next Sign In Location is in Queen Medusa's bedroom? "Hun Han was slightly astonished, naturally he didn't say this out loud. After all, at this moment, he is still pretending to be sick.

His familiarity with the storyline enabled him to know that in the Tagor Desert of the Jia Ma Empire existed a strange race. This race had human upper bodies but their lower half was that of a snake. Thus, they were called the Snake Race.

Snake Race and humans have deep grievances. Hun Han is afraid that as soon as he nears their territory he will be attacked and killed, let alone when he is in Queen Medusa’s bedroom. To Sign In at her bedroom, he must enter their holy city, get past all the Dou Wang rank guards, all without being seen and detected by Queen Medusa herself! Exponentially increasing the difficulty of this Mission.

Moreover, Queen Medusa of the Snake Race of the Tagor Desert has a fierce reputation that shocks the surrounding Empires. Legend has it that she eats humans and does not even spit out their bones!

"Ding Dong!"

"The System has detected that the Host is hesitating. Does the Host refuse to accept the new Location Sign In Mission?"

"Ding Dong!"

"The System warmly reminds that once Host refuses to accept a new Location Sign In Mission. The System will issue a new Mission a month later. Moreover, as the number of Host’s rejections accumulate, the interval between issuing of Missions will become longer and longer."

Undoubtedly, the difficulty factor of the System's Fourth Location Sign In Mission has reached Hell Level!

"Accept!"

Even if the difficulty level is extremely high, after thinking about it for a while, Hun Han still accepted the Mission with confidence.

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, you have successfully accepted the new Location Sign In Mission. Please Sign In in Queen Medusa's bedroom! The time limit of this Mission is unlimited!"

An old woman sitting on a chair politely gave up her seat. With the help of the fellows of Thousand Medicinal House the guy not only put Hun Han on the chair and sat him down, but also put Hun Han's hand on the table thoughtfully.

Opposite Hun Han, there wasn't an old doctor with an all-white beard, but a delicate-looking girl who looked to be only 8 or 9 years old.

The little girl was wearing a pale white dress, and her appearance was beautiful, she belonged to a beauty that one would never get tired of looking at. Her indifferently smiling cheeks reveal a clear and ethereal temperament like a green hill after the rain.

With her white dress and distinctive temperament, the little girl's charm value has been greatly improved.

"Little Fairy Doctor fairy, help this little boy!" The guy urged the little girl.

Little Fairy Doctor!

Hun Han found out that the little girl sitting in front of him at this time is the owner of the Woeful Poison Body- Xiao Yi Xian!

7