Chapter 1
13 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

June 24th, 3124.
   The people of Earth were living peacefully, they were all enjoying life. World hunger ceased, the oceans weren't filled with trash, and the humans spread out to colonize on different planets. Until one day, it came to earth. It attacked everyone and everything in site, it had destroyed all of our defenses. Even our strongest  warriors and most powerful weapons had been defeated. Anything that it saw was immediately killed, and anything that tried to escaped was annihilated in an instant. And anything that got too close, was blown away. What was that thing? How could it be so strong? Where did it come from? Why is it doing this? Nobody could figure it out. Until one person pointed out that it was some kind of ship. 

   Somehow, The huge ship hacked into the system and sent our most powerful missiles around the globe. Then, after almost a month, over 75% of Earths population was destroyed. The colonies on other planets were also taken down along with the ones still on Earth. Eventually, the Earth had lost hope, and humanity was eradicated, at least that's what it thought. Amongst the rubble and debris, was a girl. A girl that had lost so much, and was now completely alone. The Earth felt still, it was desolate, quiet. anywhere she looked, she would find nothing, but the remains of the place she once called home. Then, in a fit of rage, she decides that she won't stop until she finally destroys the thing that took her family from her, even if she dies in the process.

1