Vol1 Ch 13: Bloodborn: Death to the royalty!
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Nobility rose his sword's dancing speed.
 
However, the general managed to block all his incoming attacks.
 
" It's my turn to dance. " said the golden-haired man.
 
After, a full combo of three slashes he managed to throw Nobility's sword.
 
 
Nobility finding himself vulnerable, decided to block the incoming attack with his bare hands which caused him to bleed terribly.
 
General Golden-beard gazed at the golden sword thrown at the floor and carried it.
 
" Hey, kid. Where did you get this sword from? "
 
Nobility used that chance to kick his legs making him lose balance and snatched his sword back.
 
" It's none of your business, old man. "
 
" This sword, you should never carry it. "
 
" What do you mean, general? " I asked him.
 
The general stood and showed his tongue, it had the same symbol inscribed in Nobility's sword.
 
A symbol of two wings surrounding a thunderbolt. It reminded me of the tatoo in Share's chest.
 
" This is the forgotten's kingdom symbol. "
 
The general threw his sword away with worried eyes.
 
" I lost. "
 
An enraged Nobility choked the general with his hands.
 
 
" Nobility, stop. He admitted defeat. " I tried to calm him down.
 
" Because of these damn generals, my sister is lost forever! I will not rest until I kill all of them. "
 
" Your sister, do you think she'll agree to this? In the end, she died protecting you. "
 
" What do you know about my sister, moron? " he pushed me away.
 
Things are going out of control with him, it leaves me no choice.
 
 
" So a fight it is! "
 
I was ordered to use force if Nobility ever lost his cool.
 
Azure.
 
AZURE ROAR.
 
Thanks to the power amplifier, I can now minimize this shockwaves beam, which led me to target him only.
 
I didn't want to damage the general.
 
He dodged it and suddenly I sensed his presence from behind.
 
Azure sword.
 
I created a sword with my right hand using my shockwaves.
 
By chance I managed to block all his incoming hits. Was it chance though? Or I managed to get stronger thanks to my training.
 
Our swords threw sparks and kept glowing as their edges met for a long period.
 
Faith was only watching and enjoying the fight.
 
" I was the one who taught you swordsmanship. Do you think you can beat me? "
 
Indeed he was my master for this year, but.
 
Sorry to disappoint you though, but I learned sword fighting since I opened my eyes for the first time as a demon.
 
Enough stalling, it's time.
 
AZURE REVERSE DANCE
 
I won!
 
For the first time ever, I managed to throw his sword.
 
While putting my sword on his throat he asked me:
 
" Why are you defending him? "
 
Good question. It's not like I care about him, but I'm intrigued about that symbol's story. I somehow have affectionate feelings for it.
 
" Unecessary killing will only complicate things. " I replied.
 
He still, looked unhappy and unconvinced. I realized that moment, that our friendship will never be the same again.
 
" Leave me alone! To think I'll be beaten by a kid! "
 
He got up and walked towards the exit.
 
Our mission is not completed yet. I need to stop him.
 
Faith interfered:
 
" Leave him! "
 
I can't question her decisions, I knew she already read his mind.
 
If anything that was fishy, she would've acted immediatly.
 
We suddenly received a message from Strength.
 
< Bomb planted! >
 
 
It's time!
 
 
Faith put her hands on the general's head.
 
She closed her eyes, but her eye pupils were moving everywhere. It's like she was reading something.
 
◊Queen Gambit, secret technique: Speed Castling.◊
 
" Whoah! What is happening? "
 
Everything was turning to dust and a purple blue fog surrounded us.
 
" Oh, come on! Ask me: Please the amazing Faith, what are you willing to do? " she bragged.
 
" I think I already know. " I answered.
 
" Boring! " she replied.
 
" But I wanna know! " said the old man.
 
" You're the best, old man! Let me explain! I used your mind map to find the location of the baron. "
 
" But, the palace is surrounded by guards, and it's so far from here. "
 
" Ha, that's an easy task. Using the collected universal memorial, I can teleport into the minds of your connections. Wait, let me show you! "
 
 
We both saw a massive tree unfolding before us.
 
" This is Synthia, she doesn't like visitors though " said Faith while patting the tree.
 
" It's just a tree! " The general replied.
 
Faith turned angry:
 
" WATCH YOUR TONGUE, old man. This tree is my childhood friend. If you know what she's capable of you'll regret what you've said. But never mind, you will both forget about everything anyways! "
 
 
We were then sucked into a portal, and soon got teleported us to a luxurious room.
 
 
The next thing I remembered was us in the commander's room. But I felt something was stolen from my memory.
 
The room was empty, it had many enjoyable futuristic settings.
 
" You, stay here and don't follow me! "
 
Golden-beard guy, confused just sat and waited for her.
 
It was the perfect time to get intel from him.
 
" So, tell me, sir. What is the forgotten kingdom? And who are its people? And where are them now? "
 
" Saphirs! They are the first inhabitant of this planet. Their kingdom was called paradise. "
 
Why is this word so familiar to me.
 
" What happened to that kingdom? "
 
" It was wiped out by Gidakrya. "
 
" Oh, Gidakrya the infamous king. "
 
" He was more terrifying than you think. "
 
I was starting to wonder, this Gidakrya is maybe me. Or it's just this world's version of me. Although, demons don't exist in this world, but who said that other powerful creatures will not exist.
 
" Tell me sir, this Gidakrya. Can you describe him for me? "
 
" From our records and old testament, our ancestors described me as this: His eyes fell deep in the darkness of despair, a darkest scent, nocturnal than the eclipse, his long blood hair shove every land he marched on with the terrors.  "
 
*sigh*
 
So, it's really not me.
 
" You could've killed Nobility, why did you back down? "
 
" You mean that golden-haired boy. It's simply because he's one of my blood. "
 
" You know, general. I have something for you."
 
I gave him redbeard's title badge that I kept. But, he grabbed my hand and held them in his chest.
 
" It's... I can't have that kid. Sorry. "
 
" Why? "
 
" You seem that you have a pure heart, boy. I saw it in your eyes earlier. If things went bad with your friends one day, this will be your ticket to freedom in Aramelia. This badge is a proof of honor, a general will swallow that badge and not give it to someone unless he trusts him as his son, maybe more. A leige! I don't know why or if that strong-headed guy gave it to you, but I can see that fate chosed you. "
 
" Thank you, sir. "
 
*screamings*
 
" Something wrong is going! "
 
We rushed after Faith but found multiple kids, females, and maids shaking in fear.
 
" Here's the baron. "
 
She said that while pointing a gun in his head.
 
" Your majesty, how is that possible? Where are the high-fire soldiers? "
 
" He sent them all to the reactor obviously. " said Faith mockingly.
 
She bragged:
 
" That was the plan from the beginning. You arrogant royalty care only about your wealth and money, which makes you vulnerable. I assume you nearly had a heart attack when you heard your precious reactor is down. Isn't that right, your majesty? "
 
This girl is bad news. That's what I've learned from this year of working with her.
 
" Now, you shall come with us! "
 
" I will not come with you! " said the baron of the yellow district.
 
*gunshot*
 
What the fuck are you doing?
 
She shot golden-beard in the heart.
 
" Next target, will be your wife, your majesty. "
 
" Fine, fine. Please, don't hurt anyone. I beg you! "
 
" Good, boy! " she patted on his head similar to the way the master patts on his dog's head.
 
The jet has finally arrived, we can hear its voice from the balcony.
 
It was time to leave. But I didn't want to leave. I was a little bit irritated from her act. Not because I liked the man, but I just hated that crazy bitch a lot and wished for every second to cut her throat.
 
" What? You're gonna stay and cry about your new friend? Maybe you should join him! "
 
 
What am I doing? I should stop! I shall never lose my cool.
 
 
" Let's go! If you stall I might leave you behind. " she rushed towards the jet while pulling the baron by force.
 
Before that I follow her, a warm hand grabbed my foot.
 
He was asking me to get closer to him.
 
I did as he said, and he was giving me his golden badge.
 
" I hope you'll find the true path in your heart, Michael. "
 
" That name, who are you really? "
 
The old man closed his eyes for the last time while smiling.
 
" HEY, ANSWER ME! I NEED ANSWERS! "
 
That name, I hate it. I left that identity for the eternity.
 
As I was thrown into oblivion, a death scent awakened me.
 
That crazy bitch did something. I was so sure of it.
 
I closed my eyes.
 
Inhaled for five seconds, kept my breath for three seconds, and exhaled for seven seconds.
 
I cleared my mind. Then,
 
My guess was right.
 
The scene was
 
 
tragic.
 
 
 
 
That bitch never spared anyone's life.
 
She killed everyone.
 
We were trapped in an illusion.
 
The baron's wife, children, and maidens were all slaughtered without an exception.
 
Faith was already waiting for me to realise the truth.
 
As I got up on the jet an emo Nobility was griefing there sitting all alone.
 
The main actor, Faith simply grinned, maliouscly.
 
A satisfaction and joy gaze embraced her.
 
 
 
Does she hate royalty that much?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do you like the higher five so far? If yes then who is your favorite one?
  • Altruism Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Share Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faith Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobility Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strength Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0