Happy Life
200 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't have a big dream.

My only dream is simple, have a good grade and enjoy my life to fullest.

But right now is to have a good nap.

But…

*BAMN*

" yo lil bro, don't mind me borrow your pc again"

My big sis just slammed the door with full power.

As I almost fall to my dream land woke up with some annoying request again.

"Don't you already finish that game yesterday? You said you only borrowing it until you finished right?"

"Come on don't be like that. Didn't I said when I finished the game? Yesterday I only finished the prince route, today I will conquer the marquis route."

She said that with a guts pose in full determination in her eye.

I just lost for word, to think yesterday I will have a good nap because she said she finished it and come again today with the same request.

As I try to go back to my nap I hear a creepy voice behind my back.

"fufufu you to cool Robert-kun, today I will make you fall to me just you wait"

With heavy breathing my big sis stare at the monitor screen.

Is she doesn't realize that her own little brother is trying to sleep here?

"Can you be more quitter big sis?" as I throw my pillow to her direction to get her attention

"No"

She answer it with her eyes still staring to the monitor screen.

Aghhh this is beyond helpless.

Seriously this girl doesn't think to people around her.

I think I going to leave her alone, for now let's go to library because my class will be held in more less in two hour.

"Hey don't forget royal milk tea on your way back"

"yeah yeah, I got to go now" I said as I changed my clothes for my class.

Lately my big sis addicted to a new otome game where the main protagonist need to capture heart of their target.

Player will experience to play as the adopted daughter of a Viscount and try to capture heart of their target.

It took place in the academy where all nobles go there with no exception.

Player can chose to capture from a prince, son of the prime minister, heir of duke and marquis.

There is also a DLC for the son of royal knight captain and son of royal court magician.

Well I guess it is a standard otome game until the big reveal at the end.

I mean if you think about it, why does is she flirting with the capture target who have a higher rank than her.

It is because she is a spy from empire across the border.

The empire play a big part of player end game.

Our mission is to capture their heart and make them lower their guard as we gathering info for the empire.

In the good end player can live happily with their partner but in the bad end she will be judge because she is a spy of another country.

Why I know this you ask? It is because my sis just begging me to play it for her because she always got bad end in the Prince route.

I guess she will begging me again after I got home.

As I scroll my phone in the road to find the best route for marquis route that my sister obsessed about, I stopped at the crossroad near my university.

After the waiting for a while, I look at the traffic light that turned green and continued my journey.

I kept scrolling my phones as I see a glance of how to get a reverse harem ending in the game.

No wonder this game is popular right now.

Not long after that I feel a crowd of people fusing behind me.

"SOMEBODY STOP THAT MAN!!!"

I looked behind an elderly women on her knee yelling and a young man running towards me.

I got a glanced a knife in his right hand and a purse in his left.

"MOVE!!!"

He scream as he run to me.

I ready my stance to stop him.

He came closer to me yelling.

He try stab me with his knife but I evade.

I use my judo move to slam him to the ground and pinned him.

As he Struggle under me, I throw his knife to far place where he can't reach it.

But it is a blunder.

As I try to stabilize the robber under me I feel a faint presence behind me

Then it feels something enter my back

Hot

It really hurt

As I turned my head there is another person in a cold sweat stab me in the back

I see, I have been careless

Blood pour from my back like water

It's a lot

There's lot of blood in the floor

Then he kick me as I slammed to floor with my powerless body

My eyes got hazy as I see both of them try to run away from the scene

So this is the end for me?

As my eyes gotten dark

I remember everything up until now

I guess I can't bring my big sister her favorite milk tea today.

I guess this is the end to my boring life,

After a while my field of vision turned grey with cold feeling in my back

And then a long dark silence after me

7