Chapter One: An Awkward First Chapter
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 *CRASH*

Annabelle had fallen on the ground, her books had gone all over the place. She smirks as she puts on her glasses. She slowly turns her head to look up at Tyrell. He bends down, tilts his head and makes eye contact. “Hey.” he puts on a smile showing off his beautiful teeth. Annie rolls her eyes and gets up. “Tch. I was tryna help..” he placed his hands back in his pockets and walked next to Annie. Doing so, Annie stops and grips her books. He leans his face into hers and says “Hey! Are you okay?” Annie, annoyed, looked at him and replied, “What is it to you?” He frowns as he watches her walk away, “Jeez. How could a person be so cold-hearted..”

 

As she’s walking, she gets distracted and hadn’t noticed a person had been walking towards her. “Hey! Watch where you’re going!” He pulls on her uniform collar and the person trips. “Are you blind? You could’ve hurt yourself!” she looks back, looking annoyed. She goes “Okay sir! I am SO~ sorry for being blind!” he looks mad and goes “That’s not what I mea-!” He stops as he hears people whispering. “She shouldn’t have messed with him, doesn’t she know that by now?” “Who does she think she is?” “She dug her own grave.. He’ll definitely kill her” He glares at them and the students instantly stop chattering.

 

He walks away and says “Follow me.” to the person who bumped into Annie. They continue walking, and as they reach an empty classroom, Tyrell turns around and looks at the person who bumped into Annie. “CLYDE! Do I really have to do this?! You saw her reaction! And why does it have to be... her?” His face goes red. “Because she hates you” Clyde states. Tyrell flinches and frowns. “Ouch! That really hurt you know. Hmph!” he pouts. “Okay, she doesn’t hate you. She just really dislikes you-” Clyde giggles. “THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE IT BETTER!!” He turns around and Clyde tries to stop laughing. “Ok ok I’m sorry” He pinches Tyrell’s cheeks and Tyrell frowns. “Ow ow ow s-shtop!!” Clyde does so and Tyrell calms down. “If you want her to notice you, you have to fix your vocabulary.” Clyde says. Tyrell’s eyes widen “I-I don’t want her to notice me! You and Tristan forced me into this scenario just because I lost the bet!!” Clyde bursts out laughing. “You really… pfft- You don’t have.. Ahahaha! You just don’t have your pride up when we talk about her do you? Bahahaha!!” Clyde laughs. “HEY! STOP THAT!! It’s not that I like her but…”

0