Chapter 01: Cave
118 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weather was cloudy and it was raining lightly on the ground.  The damp smell of the soil and the cheerful sound of the birds flying freely made the atmosphere pleasant and relaxing.

 But a boy in his beautiful red robe, under the Spring River Bridge, trembled with stress and secretly stared at the soldiers who were looking for him.

 He squeezed his robe in his hand and bit his tongue, trying to check the situation to escape.  When he saw the soldiers walking from one side to the other and the nervous general walking towards the palace, he made an incomprehensible sound of joy and, gathering his long robe, took the base of the bridge in his hand and raised himself.

 Laughing, he shook his wet robe and shook his hand:

 "Wow ... I did not believe it!  "I can't believe I could escape General Sun, hahahaha."

 Proudly, he pulled back his long light brown hair that had fallen over his shoulder, and, thinning behind his eyes, turned back to leave the palace.

 But when he returned, he did not expect to meet a man who, despite his smile, was watching him with a cold, sharp look;  His golden robe, decorated with dragon motifs, was held by an umbrella held by an old eunuch;  It was safe from the onslaught of raindrops that had intensified.

 In an instant, the boy's laughter turned to cries and he cautiously stepped back.  The man approached the boy with the same smile that was more victorious than a sword:

 "Ah ... very well..what did you do?"

 The boy did not know how to escape now that he was trapped by the emperor.  He tried to explain as he stepped back:

 "my Lord!  Misunderstanding has occurred!  "That was not my intention! ... Let me explain!"

 The man angrily stepped forward and caused the boy to flee to a farther point;  The old eunuch, who knew the emperor's wishes, signaled to the guards.

 The boy hurried back to escape, but had not chosen a good day for this brave escape!  The ground was slippery because of the rain, and the gray fog prevented the frightened boy from seeing clearly.

 As a result, he had not yet taken a few steps when he slipped violently and fell into a rough river due to its proximity to the bridge.

 The terrified cry of the servants behind the emperor rose and alerted him.

 The frightened emperor went to the edge of the bridge and, terrified and worried, shouted the boy's name:

 "Soren!!.."

 He turned angrily to his bodyguards, who were looking at the river in shock:

 "What are you doing, bitch?"  "Surely I have to give you orders?"

 He did not wait for a response from them and jumped into the river, taking off his outer robe;  Once again the terrified cry of the crew was raised and they went to the bridge in fear and knelt down and called the emperor.

 Seeing this scene, the guards jumped into the river to save the emperor.  A boy named Soren succumbed to the loss of air in his lungs, and as the bubbles came out of his mouth, his heavy eyelids finally settled.

 Due to the heavy rain, the river was rippling wildly and the pride of its delicate name "Spring River" was tarnished;  This was the first savage turbulence of this evergreen and calm river.

 The emperor, tired of fruitless wanderings, came ashore and angrily threw the dry blanket that the eunuch had thrown over his shoulders into the river and shouted:

 "Now is the time for this?"  All of you ... all of you .. (continued to breathe) .. die in the river! .. all of you!  You must find Ren-Er and!  If you did not find it or even a small disaster happened to you, it is better to drown yourself!  You do not have the right to return until you cut me correctly and safely!  "You'r Going to die!"

 He ended his last words with his savage shouts and once again jumped into the largest river in the North.  Behind him, the crew shouted and jumped into the river.  If they did not do so, they would be forcibly dragged into the river by the emperor's bodyguards.

 But no one saw the frightened and small servant who pretended to be unconscious and, feeling that no one else was present, got up and fled with trembling steps;  He must survive!  If he died, who else would pay for the purchase of his little sister who had been enslaved and set her free?

 His knees trembled like jelly, preventing him from escaping quickly.  All his clothes were wet from the rain and clung to his body.  Her lips were colorless and her hair and eyes wet with tears prevented her from seeing the path.

 The forest was vast and dark, and it was not easy to find an escape, even with this deplorable situation.  He leaned against a tree and gasped.  He leaned his head against the tree and let his warm tears caress his frozen cheeks.

 Suddenly he felt the sharpness and coldness of a sword blade on his neck, causing his heart to lose a beat.

 "A royal servant, what is he doing with this suspicious situation in the forbidden forest ?!"

 The little maid felt her brain freeze and moan;  He knew this terrifying and less heard voice!

 "C ... C ... Crown Prince?"

 The boy, named Crown Prince, threw the little servant on the ground and raised his chin with a sword:

 "I asked you a question;  "Do you have to repeat my questions?"

 The little servant, trembling with fear of all the tension, knelt down quickly, and bowed his head:

 "How dare I!  "My lord, please have mercy .. please have mercy!"

 He banged his head on the ground and bowed, asking for mercy.

 "So talk soon! ... What are you doing in the forbidden forest!"  "Why so suspicious?"

 "Sir, I'm doing my job!  "Please have mercy!"

 The Crown Prince grinned:

 "Punish anyone who enters the forbidden forest without permission!"  "Then you say you are doing a job?"

 Once again he cut the winning blade of his sword tangentially to the delicate neck of the servant:

 "You better tell the truth .. (He scratched the girl's neck a little when the maid screamed and looked at her with fear and trembling lips) .. I'm waiting for it to end!"

 The little servant could not bear it any longer and cried out:

 "I say! ... I say! .... Prince Huan Ren (Soren's official name) run away again."

 The Crown Prince pulled back his sword with a slight frown:

 "What has this got to do with the Forbidden Forest?"  "No ... he came here?"

 "When he saw His Majesty the Emperor, he was afraid and ran away, but fell into the river!"

 The crown of the Crown Prince's eyes trembled.  He pressed the servant's wound with the sword.  Rain rained down on the ground, making the space muddy:

 "Why do you have this now and say stupid! ... He fell into the river but .. you .. are you walking in the forest?  What do you mean by that?  "Didn't you throw it yourself?"

 "No ... no, my master, I swear .. I swear it is not my job!  The ground was slippery and he fell into the river..the emperor jumped into the river to save his body but still could not find it, ordering him to look everywhere ... the forbidden forest is near the river..I..I ... came to look for the prince  "Let me go ... I swear ... I swear!"

 [Daddy Taya: Dirty liar!]

 "Curse!"

 The crown prince cursed and, worried, ignored the frightened servant and ran to the river.

 Huang Soren, officially named 'Huang Huan ren', the crown prince's royal uncle, and the royal brother of his stepfather, was emperor.  He was imprisoned inside the Eastern Palace as a child and was not allowed to leave the protected area and the palace due to the emperor's great concern for his safety.

 But that did not stop him from deceiving the guards and his repeated escapes.  She had unparalleled beauty;  The evil beauty that angered many officials.

 He was born with eyes like ruby, blood and a golden spot on his forehead.  Eyes and blood whose color was strange and evil to the human race.

 Everyone believed that he had the blood of demons in his veins, and one day, like sedition, he would fall on the soul of the emperor and the country of the North, destroying the roots of the Huang dynasty.  So no one was interested in keeping this sedition in their warm and powerful nest, and you did not miss any opportunity to harm him.

 The emperor had no children and had no one other than his younger brother Soren, so he certainly would not allow harm to the only loved one in his life!

 He was therefore forced to imprison Soren in the East Palace to protect him;  But the boy in the air did not even try to figure it out, seizing every opportunity he could to escape.

 The emperor had no choice but to trust his adopted son and heir to the empire, Huang Ling Yu, officially known as Huang Ling Yuan.

 While everyone was looking for Soren with concern, Soren opened his eyelids when he heard the sound of water drops and when he saw the strings and lungs that he was shooting, he got up and stared around in fear;  He saw nothing but absolute darkness!

 "I died?"

 He sat down hard and put his hand on her painful eyes;  He sighed in pain and pulled his hands back, his hands were wet.  A thick liquid slipped from his eyes to his cheeks.

 He ran his trembling finger over his cheek and placed it close to his nose to smell it;  Blood!  This viscous liquid that flowed from his painful eyes ... was it blood?

 He shouted in fear and nervously wiped his hand with his wet clothes;  What had happened to his eyes?  Why did you blur everywhere?

 "I ... I ... Where ..?"

 His voice was shaky and frightening, constantly cursing himself and saying that he wished he had never decided to run away.  Half of his body was on a hard rock, and the other half was in the water;  He pricked up his ears to guess where he was.

 The sound of water droplets, the echoes of sounds, and the feeling of suffocation in this space all added to the suspicion that he was trapped inside a cave.  He tried to lift himself up by resting his hands on the rock and placing his numb feet on the ground.

 But before landing his feet on the ground, he wrapped something around his ankles and tried to pull him underwater.

 "Oh .. oh .. oh."

 His eyes could not see anywhere and he did not even know where to get to prevent him from being dragged into the water.  He could only scream in despair and put his hands on the flat rocks to catch something and prevent it from being drawn into the cold liquid.  But it only touched the empty space.

 Was pulled sharply into the water;  As soon as the water came in contact with his eyes, his eyes began to shoot incessantly, causing him to touch his bloodshot eyes in horror and scream underwater.

 But as water entered his mouth, his eyes widened, and the strange taste of the water burned from his throat to his stomach.  He really wanted to return to the warm and safe embrace of his royal brother and cry like a 4-year-old, and for a nightmare he had asked for consolation.

 True, Soren prayed every moment and every second that he would suddenly fall asleep and say with a smile that all this was just a bad, short dream;  But it is a pity that the Lord of Dreams did not cooperate with him.

 Suddenly a golden light shone around him and the space appeared for him, his eyes could see!  Soren was shocked, because the source of the golden light was the golden spot of tears on his forehead.

 He tried to touch the mole, but another string, just like the one wrapped around his legs, grabbed his wrist and pulled back.  Soren screamed in pain and caused the strange-tasting water to enter his mouth again.

 The strings began to pull his body deep into the water, knocking him to the rough floor.  Soren felt dizzy;  She looked around.

 Suddenly his eyes fell on a bright blue ball that shone in the hands of a statue of a weeping goddess.  Soren was surprised.  Where was he here?  How could there be such a strange place inside the palace of the North Yan Empire?

 Reluctantly, he stepped forward and looked at the beautiful ball from a close distance.  that was weird;  It seems to contain thousands of planets and galaxies.  Soren felt his hand reach out.

 His eyes fell on the string, which, like an arrow, dropped into Soren's hand;  In a second, a terrible pain wrapped around Soren's hand and he stopped breathing.

 ″ What a mess! ″

 It was not long before the golden blood parted from Soren's painful wound and he began to dance in the water.  Under the control of the black string, Soren's hand was pulled again and placed on the blue ball.

 As if he had been thirsty for years, he quickly absorbed the golden blood flowing from Soren and the contents began to spin.  It was as if he was feeding on Soren's blood to evolve!

 Soren used all his strength, but he could not separate his painful hand from the ball, all his blood was being sucked by the ball;  If he had not cut off his hand, his death would have been certain.

 The color of the sphere slowly changed to purple.  Soren's eyes were closing in weakness when he suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the water.

 "Soren! ... Soren me and look!  Soren .. "

 Soren opened his eyes in confusion and saw Ling Yu's pale and worried face.  What happened?  Was he not in the cave and in the depths of the water?  He rolled his eyes weakly and looked around;  Was he ... in the river?  Wasn't he in the cave?  How did the surrounding space change in one second?

 "Soren! ... the royal uncle!"

 Ling Yu Soren landed anxiously and hugged his weak body:

 «Y..Yu-er ..»

 Soren whispered Ling Yu's name faintly just before he regained consciousness, and as his eyes went black, his heavy head landed on the Crown Prince's shoulder.

 The Crown Prince quickly lifted his light body and ran to the Palace of Physicians and handed it to an eunuch on the way to inform the Emperor.

 When he arrived at the medical palace, he noticed that his white robe was decorated with blood;  But there was no blood from him.  He looked at Soren suspiciously and worriedly, but ... Soren's blood was not red, so how ...

 He quickly noticed Soren's injured hand and lifted it up to take a look.  His eyes widened in disbelief;  On Soren's delicate wrist, there was a deep wound from which blood gushed out like a fountain, but what was strange was that Soren's golden blood had turned red and the source of the blood, that wound, had changed into a tattoo.  Shaped.

 The Crown Prince frowned deeply, strange things were happening, but now, it was not allowed to waste time;  After recovering, Soren could do research.  He kicked open the door and hurriedly placed Soren on the medical bed.

Its Soren Face :)

Hey! How are you guys? Did you like the first season? Is it worth continuing? If you like it, I will be happy for you to have a coffee for me and support me ♡

7