Chapter 02: This is very beautiful
55 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven days and nights had passed since Soren was in a coma. During this seven-day period, many things happened.

 The emperor was very ill for fear of losing his younger brother, and with a pale face, he stayed with him all week, caressing his brother's delicate hand.

 The whole royal court was ruined because of these events and the illness of the emperor and the prince.

 There were many people who did not miss this brilliant opportunity at this time when the rule of the emperor was weakened and plotted many things; Like pouring poison on a medicine prepared for Soren, tax evasion, and training forces to invade an empire shaken by an evil boy.

 He was the only crown prince who resisted these conspiracies with all his might, destroying all the conspirators of the court, and with heavy shoulders he protected the mansion of Prince Huang Ren from the pressure of fatigue and insomnia, like the royal soldiers. Each person carefully inspected the medicines and food that had to be brought in or out of the room.

 Certainly the emperor had chosen the future crown prince correctly. A person of wisdom and ability, who ruled everything correctly and brought peace and tranquility to his country; Just like his father.

 His father was the brother of General Sun, a just and powerful general who had sacrificed his life in a heavy battle to the emperor and the people of his country, and by blowing himself up in the enemy's food depot, he razed it to the ground.

 As a result, the enemy army lost hope, losing the only remaining ration in its supply, and was destroyed by General Sun's army.

 The emperor considered Lingyuo's father to be his sworn brother. After hearing the last honor he had gained and sacrificed his life for the land of his homeland, he did his best to protect the family of "General Sun Lingshu".

 At that time, the general's wife had just given birth, but after hearing of his wife's death, he became seriously ill and was able to accompany her son until he was only three years old, and eventually succumbed to the disease and lost his life.

 The emperor, who held the family in high esteem, adopted the three-year-old son, Sun Ling Yu, and named him Huang Ling Yuan, the young crown prince of the North Yan Empire.

 As a child, Ling Yu learned martial arts in a rigorous and intensive manner, under the supervision of the best masters of the country, and with his unique achievements, he pleased the emperor and the court and was praised by many people.

 There were those who, even using their power, intended to put Ling Yu on the throne sooner. But Ling Yu, with a stern face, only arrested and deported them for rioting and bribery.

 His character was steadfast, just, and faithful; Just like his father. The emperor was really proud of such a boy and a crown prince. Therefore, when he saw his son's extreme tiredness, his heart was severely crushed and he suffered from a guilty conscience due to his own negligence.

 He was still alive and the emperor of this country, but like a weak and fragile man, he was affected by his feelings and not only almost destroyed his country, but also all the hardships of rebuilding it on the shoulders of his only son who He was 20 years old, he had left.

 "Yu-er?"

 Hearing the emperor's sick voice, Ling Yu reacted quickly and entered. He bowed in homage and said softly:

 "your Majesty."

 Seeing his son's pale face, the emperor sighed and, taking his strong arms, lifted him up and sat him down on the bed. The royal throne was very large and surrounded by lace curtains.

 Ling Yu listened to the emperor's tired words as he looked at the beautiful face of Soren lying in the middle of the throne.

 "Yu-er... this emperor must apologize to you. Fearing the loss of Ren-Er, I placed all the heavy responsibilities of the court and their riots on you. I feel ashamed."

 "Long live the emperor," Ling Yu quickly knelt down. Do not say these words anymore, it is the duty of this boy to become a cane in his father's hand in times of sorrow. You worked hard for me and supported me until the last moment. How can this boy be ungrateful? "Until the royal father and uncle recover, this crown prince will take care of all the problems and tasks to alleviate His Majesty's hardships!"

 The emperor's eyes were wet and his feelings were heavy on his heart. What good did this boy do in his past life?

 Although she could not have a child of her own blood, she was never sad about it. How could he protest with having such a righteous child?

 He raised his hand and caressed the Crown Prince's hair with love, "I close my eyes without any worries and join our ancestors, because I know you are here after my death! I can safely jump on you and turn to ashes."

 Ling Yu took the emperor's hands and laughed a little to change his mood, saying, "Oh, the emperor's humorous sentences have progressed! It is very clear that you are younger than me. People do not believe that I am your son. "How can you talk about death and separation?"

 The emperor smiled and caressed Ling Yu's shoulder. He straightened his robe and got up.

 "You have worked so hard these past few days, I have to make up for my irresponsibility."

 "But you have not been cured of your illness yet!"

 The emperor forcibly laid Ling Yu on the bed next to Soren and covered him with a blanket.

 He looked at his two loved ones, and as he walked toward the exit, he said quietly, "I heard you neither eat well nor sleep well. Now that I'm better, I can do it myself.  Take a break next to Ren-er."

 "But..."

 "Until your boredom disappears and those dark circles under your eyes disappear, you have no right to leave this room."

 Ling Yu silently looked at the closed door and sighed. He turned to Soren and stared into her closed eyes. His long eyelashes, like a large canopy, cast a shadow over his cold cheeks, making him look more innocent than ever.

 Ling Yu and Soren were almost intimate, but they were never together.

 Soren was a boy trapped in his mansion, and Ling Yu was a crown prince who spent all day, alone with petitions petitioning the people, practicing martial arts, hunting, and leading the royal army.

 The only time they had the opportunity to meet was during the official royal celebrations, or when the emperor wanted to drink tea with his family in the garden. He will never forget the first time he saw Soren.

 · • ♪ • ·

 It was still dusk, and ten-year-old Ling Yu was practicing his swordsmanship. Suddenly the cold lanterns of the army women lit up and all the soldiers were looking for someone in fear.

 Thinking that the assassin had dared to enter the palace and destroy the security of his stepfather, he angrily squeezed his wooden sword in his wounded hands and fled with the other soldiers.

 This was the first time in several years that he heard the emperor shout. Therefore, his intention to find that person increased.

 Emperor: "Supplies! Do you call yourself a soldier in the Royal Army? If you can't find it, I'll cut it all up and throw it in the forbidden forest to be eaten by wild animals!"

 The sun's rays slowly illuminated the earth. The soldiers were horrified to see the sunlight and increased their search speed. Ling Yu wiped his forehead with a sweaty frown.

 At that moment, his wife came to him and urged him to return to his residence. Ling Yu insisted on staying, but when Nadima spoke of the emperor's rage, he surrendered and returned to his residence tired.

 He took off his clothes and went into the warm water that Nadima had prepared for him to soothe his small and painful body. Suddenly a few bubbles appeared on the surface of the tub water. Confused, Ling Yu frowned.

 He was alone in the room, cautiously inserting his wooden sword, which was always his companion, into the water, and immediately a few more bubbles appeared on the water, and a small moan came. Ling Yu's eyes widened in disbelief.

 Was someone hiding in his bathtub? Suddenly he remembered the killer who had disturbed the peace of the palace.

 He got out of the tub and hit the tub again with his sword. Suddenly, a small head came out of the water and stared at Ling Yu with teary eyes tucked under his long hair. He trembled with hatred on his small red lips and hugged his small, painful arm.

 "It hurts ... don't."

 "You ... who else are you? How dare you go to my bathtub and stand up? Who let you in my residence?"

 "Me and do not go out ... sometimes I do not go out ... wow wow ... they are imprisoning me again ... Lee's sister is piercing me again with her needle."

 Hearing the words of a stranger boy who seemed to be five or six years old, Ling Yu frowned and walked towards the younger boy. As he held out his hand to the younger boy, the child gathered, thinking that he would be beaten again.

 Seeing this, Ling Yu paused and stared at the trembling of his little body, suddenly bent down and embraced the little boy, carried him and laid him on the bed. He confessed in his heart that his heart burned for this little boy.

 Who was this boy that the soldiers and the emperor were looking for angrily? From which residence did even his nephew torture him? Ling Yu was nervous. Could this boy be the son of a wanted traitor?

 After placing the child on the bed, he picked up a towel and stepped on the poison. As he tried to pull the boy's long hair out of his eyes to dry it more easily, the frightened child pulled back and shivered.

 "Do not touch ... do not see, Lee's sister says whoever sees my eyes is cursed ... do not see, do not see ... ugliness ..."

 Ling Yu's heart froze like a piece of ice. Who is so cruel as to say such harsh words to a young child? Ling Yu spends three hours a day with the country's greatest masters and listens carefully to "ethics and reason".

 Those who were around this child did not smell of humanity. Even if this boy is the ugliest child in the world, he is still only a child! His hands clenched and he blushed with anger.

 It absolutely gave this child the right to escape from those humanoid demons.

 He did not listen to the child's protests and pulled back the hair that covered half of his little face and made a vow in his heart that even if it was the ugliest thing he had ever seen, he would not reject it.

 But pulling away that damp, soft hair, he met the most beautiful person he had ever seen. How can they call those two beautiful and seductive rubies bad luck? Were they blind to calling this lovely beauty 'ugly'?

 Her skin was white and shiny like snow, her cheeks and nose turned pink from crying so much, and her small red lips were swollen. As he stared in amazement at the two frightened rubies, he pulled back his hair further and stared at the golden dot in the middle of his forehead.

 His hands shook and he pulled back. Suddenly, his foot hit the ground and he fell from the ground. The child felt scared and shy away from him, his crying intensified and he crawled to the bottom of the bed. He hugged his knees and nervously covered his face with his hair again and sobbed.

 "I knew ... I knew I was afraid of you. You must say in your heart that I am the devil. You say I was cursed ... you should not have looked at me from the beginning."

 "No ... no ... this ... this very ..."

 The little boy closed his ears and shouted, "I know I'm so ugly! Do not Say! Don't say ... I know."

 Ling Yu hurried to the little boy and removed his hands from his ears.

 "No, I did not mean that ..."

 "These eyes are so beautiful, he said, gently removing the light brown hair of the child, which was now dry and of true color. I meant! I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you!"

 The child's eyes gleamed happily and he squeezed Ling Yu's clothes into his small fists, but it was not long before his eyes became full of anger and sadness again.

 "you arelying! You are lying! Lee's sister was kind to me at first. He said that Ren-Er's eyes were very beautiful. But he was lying ... when I was asleep, he wanted to open my eyes with a spoon. "You, you also want to open my eyes."

 Ling Yu dried in place. Who was the woman who even dared to do this? This was just a child!

 He took the child in both hands and hugged him. He gently stroked her back and let young Soren scratch his hand with his fingernails.

 "I do not lie! I do not do that! I promise. I will come to you as soon as we can hit anyone who has visited you! So don't cry."

 Soren nodded and stared oppressedly at Ling Yu. He talks like his older brother.

 "You'r right? Are you ... hitting them?"

 "Yes, I will definitely come!" "Is that why you ran away?"

 Ling Yu carefully dried Soren's hair and body and covered him with his smallest clothes. While covering the clothes, he became so angry when he saw the marks of burns and burns on the child's body that his eyes turned red.

 He put Soren to sleep next to him and waited for an answer.

 "They always imprison me and tell me to stay in the palace so that the others do not see me, otherwise I may curse the country. They always harass me. Only Aunt Ru Shuang was fine with me, she left when her daughter baby was born and left me alone. Me and Tiger to my older brother. He is very kind. But he will not let me leave the palace. Says dangerous. But when I tell him it's more dangerous in the palace, he says I make excuses to go out again and escape."

 "... Who is your older brother?" Where does he live? "I will take you there!"

 "My brother is very, very strong and big, he is always busy and his head is busy, so he rarely comes to see me."

 Soren, speaking, opened his arms and showed that his brother was so great and invincible. This mood and his talkative taste made him really funny and lovable. Ling Yu laughed and held Soren's small hand in his to keep warm.

 Suddenly Nadima's voice was raised announcing the arrival of the emperor. Ling Yu jumped in panic and looked for a way to hide the wanted boy. But he did not expect the boy to burst into tears of joy and shout, "Royal dage!"

 Ling Yu: "..."

 ' Dage Royal? dage? wait! what happened?! Brother ... royal ... from the royal family, only me and the emperor ... so, the big brother he was talking about ... the emperor? '

 Ling Yu's eyes widened and he looked at the entrance. The emperor was so overwhelmed by the sound of his lost loved one that he ran quickly. Seeing a little boy running with difficulty in the loose clothes under his arms and legs, he knelt in front of him and quickly embraced the little object.

 Soren wept aloud and wrapped his arms tightly around the emperor's neck, refusing to let go. The emperor, with trembling hands and trembling hands, checked to see if Soren was injured.

 Ling Yu had dried it. When their cries and worries were over, the emperor constantly blamed Soren, saying that he was so frightened that Soren had disappeared that he had lost ten years of his life.

 Ling Yu approached them cautiously and paid his respects, looking at Soren. "Long live His Majesty!"

 The emperor looked at Ling Yu, who did not take his eyes off Soren. He came to his senses and, embracing Soren, sat down on Ling Yu's bed and forced Soren, who could not leave him, to lie on the bed. It was then that Soren looked at Ling Yu and got excited.

 "Dage ... it helped me from time to time."

 The emperor laughed and pointed to Ling Yu to get closer. He explained all the issues to Ling Yu and thanked him for finding Soren. Then he introduced the two to each other.

 It was then that Ling Yu received, Soren, his little royal uncle, a lovely little uncle.

 Ling Yu remembered the tortures Soren had endured, and became angry that the emperor was unaware of the wickedness of the Eastern palace crew and clenched his fists.

 "Royal Father ... you must see this."

 After saying this, Ling Yu went to Soren and started taking off his clothes.

 "Yu-er ?! what are you doing? These things are not in the dignity of a crown princ—."

 His speech was interrupted when he saw the scars and burns of torture on the body of his dear brother, who he claimed to have protected with love. His tongue stuttered and his eyes widened. Who dares to do the same with a prince?

 Realizing the truth, from that day on, all the ladies and staff of the Oriental Palace who were involved in the torture were executed and replaced by a new crew that changed every month. Soren and Ling Yu became friends and met every month to change crews.

 Ling Yu did his best to protect Soren from making such mistakes again. Both grew larger and farther apart.

 From that day on, Soren escaped, not because he was being harassed, because he could no longer tolerate the palace where he was being held.

 He wanted to go to the city like Ling Yu and see the people and the market that he had heard praised so many times. But his repeated attempts, so far at the age of 16, have failed. Each time either Ling Yu, or General Sun's army, or the emperor, he is captured and sent back to the palace. And each time they increased the security of the palace to a higher degree.

 · • ♪ • ·

 Shaking Soren's eyelashes, Ling Yu broke away from his old memories and turned to Soren and called out to him. Soren opened his eyes in pain. With a sudden rush of light into his eyes, he screamed loudly and plunged his face into the pillow.

 Realizing that the light was damaging Soren's beautiful eyes, Ling Yu quickly got up and, after dropping the bed curtains, stopped the light from invading. After making sure the space was dark, he walked over to Soren and hugged her.

 He removed Soren's hands from her face and reassured her that the light was no longer bothering her. As soon as Soren's eyes opened, golden blood rolled down her cheeks like tears from her eyes, and Soren's painful moan shocked Ling Yu.

 "Soren? what has happened? What are your eyes?"

 "I do not know ... Yu-Er, it hurts ... it hurts ... it hurts a lot ... help me."

 Soren sobbed in Ling Yu's fist and twisted in pain. Hearing the sound of Soren crying, the lady behind the door entered. When the door opened, a beam of light entered the room and hit Soren in the face, causing him to scream painfully.

 Ling Yu's heart ached and he did not know what to do. He hurriedly hid Soren's head in his arms so that he would not be in pain with the light. Angry, he shouted at Nadima and asked for a royal doctor.

 Soren was still holding Ling Yu's sleeve in pain and twisting. His golden blood was still flowing from his eyes, staining Ling Yu's black dress.

 "Yu ... I do not want to go .. Tell me to leave ... It hurts ... I do not want .. Help ... I do not want to go with it ... It's very ... it hurts ....

 Soren's cries were really painful for Ling Yu. What had happened to Soren? Since their acquaintance, Soren had never complained of pain! What pain did this boy have?

 

-------

1 DaGe: Da: Big , Ge: Brother → Big Brother

4