Chapter 0_prologue
110 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam Jones was lying in his bed recalling old memories it was just 20 years ago when he was in the Army climbing the ranks, in 5 years he had achieved the rank of sergeant he was assigned his own squad unbelievable for most he was sent to a mission in Afghanistan for locating and possibly destroying a terrorist safe house .

it seemed easy cause they were accompanied by an army veteran unit and the local army,unfortunately for Adam and his squad they're operation was compromised and the terrorists had bombed the place and .....!

Booooooooom 

It was the end of many of Adams comrades but not him!.No the heavens had an more painful way to end his life in stock!!!!!

After the explosion Adam was rescued and moved to the nearest hospital by the local army,unfortunately for him they were too late all the doctors could do was to save his upper body!

A month after the incident he was released from hospital and he was honorably discharged from the Army in a ceremony, he was given a medal of valor for his courageous actions .

Five years after the incident Adams wife Julia was driving Adam and they're younger daughter home when suddenly a gas truck came out of nowhere in front of them shocked by the sudden appearance Julia pushed the brake pedal as hard as she could but she couldn't the truck smashed their vehicle with ease but it's gas was leaking and a single spark was enough to blow the whole place unfortunately for them that spark was accidentally made when the vehicles collided.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooom 

Adam woke up under the door of his car he was shielded from the explosion but his beloved weren't lucky enough to his left was his younger daughter,his little sweet angle was  looking soullessly at him her head separated from her body was full of burnings.Adam felt empty as tears dropped from his eyes endlessly,saying to himself"No!! This is just a  nightmare Anna is fine.no no no!!!!!

Adam was recovered half an hour later by firefighters and moved to a hospital.again for him the pain was repeated but he wasn't dead unlike his loved ones praying for death to the heavens but nothing came .no more pain was waiting for him and his time wasn't here yet

Why,why WHY?????? 

What did Ido to angry the heavens for the curse they had placed on me?

He was a religious man his entire life then was this his prize?

Endless torture by seeing his loved ones die in front of him was this his reward for worshipping a God his entire life?

As he recalled the painful memories of past he felt tears running down from his eyes he was furious. he knew he was alive for less than a day now why was he wasting his last hours by recalling painful memories? Inspired by the thought he grabbed the phone and called his daughter and her family for dinner.

Adam wasn't feeling well anymore he bade his family members goodbye and prepared himself  for an massive pain but in his shock he just felt his pain gone and fell asleep.

 

1