Chapter 0 – Forced Reincarnation
103 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 0 - Forced Reincarnation 

"Thank you for your hard work these past few years. This is our last time seeing eachother, farewell." 

Aubrey could hardly make her eyes remain open, she moved her head to her right and watched as a beautiful lady wearing a lab coat , dissapear from her sight. Using the last bit of her strength, she smiled and retrieved her head back to face at the ceiling and her eyes went shut. She could finally sleep, sleep for an eternity.

__________________________________ 

It was a blank space, a white plane, where nothing else exist but a greenish orb floating in the middle and a huge golden orb floating in front of it. 

"Greetings, I am God." 

The golden orb spoke out very proudly, it's voice was very feminine. Wonder why it didn't refer itself as a goddess. 

"Congratulation for having the chance to be able to reincarnate," Pausing for a while, the orb continued, "You must be very glad to hear this news, now, are you ready to reincarnate?"

The green orb flickered and stared at the golden orb with confusion. It then answered, "No, I refuse." 

Hearing the unexpected answer, the golden orb buzzed in surprise. "Pardon?" It asked, thinking that the answer was very unbelievable. 

"I said, I do not want to be reincarnated." The green orb replied. "And I never want to reincarnate." 

"Impossible! I must have heard wrong, are you really refusing this great offer to restart your life?" 

The golden orb once again asked. 

"Yes, I want to reject the offer." The green orb spoke with certainty. "Besides, I am already tired of living and I just want to sleep forever, never expecting to be reborn or whatsoever." 

"Sleep forever? Your really strange, everyone else would try their best to stay alive and most of them would want immortality. I never heard of anyone rejecting offers like this." 

"Then I'll be the first." The green orb wiggled it's body a bit, looking at the golden orb expressionlessly. "I have no interest on life or immortality, I just want to rest in peace."

"..." The golden orb remained quiet for a while. 

"Can you change your mind? Reincarnating is not a bad thing at all. You'll surely have fun." 

"Already my final decision." 

The golden orb flickered with dull light as it pondered what to do next. After ten seconds had passed, the golden orb faded into blue hue and the white plane turned black. 

The surrounding blank space, transformed into something similar to galaxies. Fillied with stars at every corner of the plane. 

The green orb looked around with the feeling of uneasiness, What was going on? It asked itself. 

The silence then broke when the golden---blue orb spoke out: 

"Enjoy your new life in another world." 

The green orb froze on it's spot, feeling very confused. It remembered it did not accept the offer to reincarnate, then, what the hell is going on?

Before it could refute towards the one-sided decision. It was sucked in by a deforming black hole from behind and was never seen again in the plane. 

The blue orb slowly merged into a human, a pretty tall lady wearing blue robes with golden flowery designs engraved in it. Her golden hair slowly fell into her shoulder and her face was filled with great beauty. 

She stared at the place where the green orb was floating earlier and gave out a long sigh. 

"I have already been doing my job for a very long time, I never felt this tired before. Who would have expect that  the soul I'm  dealing with today was very stubborn and would refuse for so many times!"

After sighing, she took out a thick small book from wherever it came from and opened a few pages. 

"Forced Reincarnation. I never thought that I would use this one day, after all, everyone would quickly accept my offer." 

She flipped a few pages and stopped. Her eyes squinted and her mouth opened and gave out a dry laugh. 

"Haha...ha..a...ha." 

She closed the book quickly and held one of her hand to cover her forehead. 

"I forgot to give her some starter gift packs, how forgetful of me, and also, a problem just occured on her reincarnation. Forced Reincarnation is actually not of the best, never using it ever again." 

And the lady transformed back into a golden orb and the plane returned into the usual white and blank space. After being alone for a few minutes, a white colored orb then rolled into the same space and the golden orb once again spoke the same openings as earlier; 

"Greetings, I am God." 

5