Chapter 1
1.2k 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

Dwight Hock sighed with satisfaction as he removed the virtual reality helmet of the Descendstation 3 console from his head, the thin, greasy, stringy locks of his dark hair attempting to stick to the headgear as it was pulled away from the balding scalp. Sitting back in a comfortable, state of the art gaming chair, the 35-year-old man had been enjoying a 15-hour gaming binge in his favorite virtual reality game, where he’d lived as a buff, muscly superhero for more than half a day. Looking down at his large gut poking out from beneath the food-stained, white undershirt that he wore, Dwight shrugged as he wheeled himself away from his game console and popped open the snack pantry that sat at the end of his messy, studio apartment.

“Butterscotch Doritos? Bleh, when did I buy these?” the greasy slob of a man pondered aloud as he nonetheless tore into the bag of sweet, heavily-flavored chips. Munching away, Dwight gazed around his living space, the curtains permanently closed while the single room was lit only by the dim light coming from several computer monitors sitting atop a series of desks in the corner. Empty junk food packages and discarded wrappers from countless fast food meals adorned the floor, where the smell of old French fries and body odor permeated the entirety of the room. Inhaling deeply through his nose, Dwight still happily looked upon the pigsty as home.

It was no secret that such living conditions were unappealing to the opposite sex, and combined with the 35-year-old’s lack of a job, it was unsurprising that Dwight was a socially-inept virgin who’s only interactions with the outside world were through the people that he engaged with in online games. A trust fund baby who was leeching off of a generous amount of money that his deceased parents had put away for him, Dwight had squandered every opportunity to do better in life by staying holed up in his little apartment, spending his days gaming, eating, buying toys, and of course…

Alright, I’d say it’s time to hit the spank-bank!” the overweight man thought to himself excitedly, wheeling himself away from the pantry and over to the triple-monitor setup at his computer. Opening his massive, 6 terabyte porn folder, Dwight pondered which genre he should choose to pleasure himself to from his menagerie of perverseness.

Siamese shemales, nipple pissing, face farting…ooohh, haven’t fapped to anal vore in a while!” Dwight said to himself as he scrolled through his collection. Having listed some of the weird things that he’d look at for sexual relief, the slob of a man paused for a moment to consider his state of living. To most people, he’d be considered repulsive- and rightfully so- but Dwight had to think for a second, wondering if he was still happy regardless.

“Everything that I need to be happy is in here with me,” the overweight recluse admitted out loud. “But I guess sometimes, I still need to switch it up every now and then. I can’t always to the same thing day in and day out.”

Snapping his fingers, Dwight got a devious idea.

I don’t have to live like an animal and merely pleasure myself to watching videos and such,” the ill-shaven man considered as he stroked his short, stubbly beard. “I have technology. ULife lets you create your own sexy women, I could make a new character where I can pleasure myself in the game to my new, deliciously hot body!”

ULife was by far one of Dwight’s favorite virtual reality games, and for good reason. The online game allowed players to create their own custom characters, where a massive set of parameters led to some bizarre and diverse creations. Gamers could give themselves the bodies of their dreams- and much more. Paraplegics could walk again, transgender people could give themselves the body of the gender that they always felt that they were, and furries could live as the anthropomorphic animals that they always dreamed of. One could make themselves any color, any species, and could even make themselves inanimate objects. The massive amount of customization led to people like Dwight living part-time inside the world of ULife, where they used the game as their escape from their often dismal reality.

“Alright, let’s make myself a hottie,” Dwight muttered to himself as he put the virtual reality helmet back on his head, booting up his Descendstation 3 and finding the console’s home screen opening before his eyes. The revolutionary VR technology allowed the helmet to read the wearer’s brainwaves simply by sitting atop their heads, which made it so that players simply had to ‘think it’ to move their characters and navigate through menus. It was a truly immersive experience, and was the leading cause of the videogame addiction that was sweeping the western world during the 22nd century.

The ULife main menu opened seconds later, where Dwight navigated to his list of saved characters. Having been playing as his “Ultra Cool Man” superhero character only half an hour earlier, the perverted man now selected the “new character” option and watched as the currently-featureless ragdoll that was to be his new avatar appeared before his eyes. A massive menu that was filled with design options blockaded the three dimensional view that Dwight had of his blank character, where it was up to the player to meticulously sort through the many parameters as they selected and finer details of their avatar, which was loaded with options such as ethnicity, height, left foot size, color, species, gender, etc…

Alright, making a girl of course,” Dwight thought as he selected the gender and watched as the blank character spontaneously grew breasts. “I’ll give her green eyes, long, mint-blue hair, that’s hot. I’ll just give her light skin like mine, a plain, pink tank top, and some jean shorts. Why waste my UPoints on high-tier clothes?”

As the 35-year-old continued going over the options for his feminine surrogate, where he gave her a slim, short, average build, Dwight eventually got to the character’s breasts, where a broad smirk spread across his face outside the game.

“Her boobs…,” the perverted man chuckled to himself. “Her boobs…are going to be maxed out!”

Stretching the option slider as far as it would go, Dwight watched with glee as his avatar’s breasts swelled to the size of beach balls, where the pink tank top that contained them comically stretched to support the massive bosom. Eyeing the strangely-proportioned character with satisfaction, Dwight licked his lips as he gave the female a pretty face that resembled a young 18-year-old, with a petite, dainty waistline that was obscenely dwarfed by the massive pair of boobs that now stuck out in front of her. Looking towards the naming section, Dwight proudly christened his horrific creation as “Mimi”, a mint-haired bombshell that was a little more than simply “well endowed”.

She’s beautiful,” the overweight man sighed to himself as he looked down towards the “Finish” section that would take him to ULife’s hub world and allow him to walk around and play as Mimi. Dwight didn’t have any long term ideas for the character, he really just intended on using her as a vessel for his lust, planning on fondling and playing with the avatar’s gigantic breasts as soon as he entered the game.

Using his mind to select the “Finish” option, finalizing the character and setting the VR game in motion, Dwight watched as the world faded into darkness while he waited for ULife’s loading screen to appear. It was then when the perverted gamer felt a sudden, sharp pain at the base of the skull, causing him to almost tear the virtual reality helmet from his head at the sudden agony, though he paused as the pain subsided after a mere second. From then on, Dwight continued waiting patiently for the game to start, where he found it odd that the loading screen had yet to emerge from the darkness around him. Weirder yet, he felt as if his body had gone somewhat numb, though he assumed that to be all in his head.

“Geez, finally,” Dwight scoffed as he now saw light rushing towards him. “Figures this thing is a little slow, it’s probably still hot from that 15-hour session I did earlier…”

Without feeling any sort of need to sleep, the avid gamer sat back as he continued feeling the numbing sensation at the back of his mind, where he was now engulfed in the light that he’d been moving towards while he pondered how out of place everything felt. ULife’s cheesy, stylized loading screen normally looked nothing like this, and time continued to feel as if it were stretching and dragging on as Dwight suddenly began to feel a bit “floaty”, as if he momentarily didn’t even have a body to call his own as every fiber of his existence appeared to be surrounded in endless, glaring light.

The bizarre sensation subsided after what felt like an hour, where Dwight was suddenly thrust into blinding sunlight as he blinked at the sudden introduction of a mid-afternoon sun hanging above him. His eyes adjusting, Dwight smiled as he recognized the bustling streets, towering skyscrapers, and legions of concrete as he found himself spawned in the city of Southopolis, the hub world of ULife. Resembling a generic city from the 21st century, Southopolis was a bustling metro center that was usually filled with new and old players alike, serving as a great way for gamers to get acquainted with the world and learn the ins and outs of the game. It also served as a gateway to the 5 other realms that players could access.

Stepping forward, Dwight was just about to give his new character’s body a look- until he had to quickly lean against the wall of one of the nearby towering buildings to stop himself from falling over. Groaning loudly, he looked down to see the enormous boobs that he’d given “Mimi” poking out in front of him, where they wobbled and jiggled like massive, flesh-colored bowls of jello, barely held in the tight confines of the pink tank top that struggled to contain them. Pressing his hands to the concrete wall, Dwight was shocked that he’d almost fallen over due to the fact that he could feel the weight of the twin beachballs that hung from the petite, slender body that he was currently inhabiting.

“What the hell? I can actually feel them?” Dwight wheezed as he leaned his weight against the wall and sat down, feeling his boobs sink down with him like a couple of pillowy anchors. Putting his new slender, girly hands onto each of the mounds, the perverted gamer was perplexed as he could actually feel the sensation of warm skin beneath his fingers, giving each of the rotund mountains a little squeeze.

“This is insane, did ULife update or something?” Dwight thought to himself, skootching his jeanshorts-covered butt on the pavement to find that he could also feel the paved asphalt against his nearly-exposed buttcheeks. “This is insane, this feels just like real life!”

Taking a whiff of the air, Dwight was further shocked to discover that he could actually smell the somewhat-polluted city fumes, and giving the wall that he was leaning against a quick lick brought the rocky, bitter taste of concrete to his senses. While minor, he also noticed that his voice wasn’t his own- but sounded like that of a young woman’s.

“No way…no way in hell,” the confused NEET stammered as he attempted to stand up, taking a few moments to rise to his feet as the gigantic breasts that prevented him from seeing his new feminine legs weighed him down greatly. Each one felt as if it weighed at least 70 pounds, giving him a bust of nearly 150 pounds total. Legs shaking to support this enormous load, Dwight deduced that Mimi’s petite, woman body couldn’t have weighed more than 110 pounds on its own, meaning that most of his weight was currently coming from the beachball-sized boobies that he’s shamelessly given his character.

“Yeah…no way,” Dwight chuckled as he began to inch along the wall, taking slow, deliberate steps so as to not fall over. “This is insane, I can actually feel everything. These tits, they weigh a million pounds! This is beyond cool, but damn if I can’t walk…”

Walking for even a minute proved incredibly strenuous, where it took no time for the ill-fitting pink tank top to become saturated in sweat as Dwight moved along. It was a surreal experience, being able to feel his feet stepping on the pavement, the concrete against his hand as he moved along the wall, and of course the unbearable weight of the heavy rack that the perverted man had given his character. Wiping his mint-blue bangs out of his eyes, Dwight was able to make it to the railings of some stairs that led down between two apartment buildings and into a dark alleyway. Coughing in exhaustion, the gamer was further impressed that he could actually feel his heart pounding in his chest.

“Alright, enough is enough,” Dwight wheezed again as he decided to call it quits. “I’ll log out for now and maybe make a new character to experiment with. This real-feeling shit is so cool though! I definitely need to test this more in a different body.”

With that, the exhausted man attempted to summon his HUD, only to find that the selection of menu options wasn’t appearing as it normally did. Chuckling nervously, Dwight tried again, again, and again, but to no avail however as he stood there staring at one of the skyscrapers across from him.

“What the hell?” Dwight cursed out loud, blinking his eyes multiple times in a futile effort to summon his HUD so that he could log out. Feeling his heart racing again, he next hoped that the game console’s emergency ejection mechanism would kick in, a sort of failsafe that most modern VR gaming devices came with. If the console detected that its user was experiencing major emotional distress, then they would automatically deactivate the game. As Dwight waited and waited, however, this did not seem to be the case.

“Okay, don’t panic, don’t panic,” the large-chested avatar panted as he began to hyperventilate. “I’m just stuck in the game, that’s totally normal, nothing to worry about.”

Already on edge, Dwight nearly had a heart attack as he was jolted by a sudden tap on the shoulder. Spinning around, he found himself face-to-face with a dark haired, plump young woman with tanned skin and who was dressed in a police officer’s uniform, which was a common free cosmetic that a lot of new players had in ULife.

“Hey there, everything okay?” the uniformed girl asked.

“Oh, thank god,” Dwight chuckled. “Hey dude, are you able to log out, or is it just me? Also, are you able feel everything, like it was real life? Is this some sort of crazy update or something?”

The officer merely stared back at “Mimi”, raising an eyebrow.

“Um…what are you talking about?” she replied. “I’m Officer Kimberly of the SPD, if you need help or are in danger, please let me know so that I can get you to the proper services.”

“Ah I get it, a role-player,” Dwight said with a smirk. “Well listen, ‘Officer Kimberly’, are you having any problems pulling up your HUD, or is just me?”

“Listen, ma’am, I have no idea what you’re talking about…” the police woman continued. “Are you using drugs? Did you want to sit in the drunk tank for the night? I mean it’s only midday, but I can’t have public intoxication out in the streets.”

“Oh save it, asshole I’m being serious,” the gamer scoffed, before putting a hand on each of his enormous boobs. “By the way, I’m really a dude in real life, so don’t get any ideas.”

“Yeah okay, you’re coming with me,” Officer Kimberly hissed as she reached into a utility belt around her hips and withdrew a pair of handcuffs. “Let’s go, funbags, can’t have you spouting nonsense out here on the streets.”

“Whatever, lady, I’ll just ask someone else,” Dwight coughed nervously as he began to back away, only to nearly lose his balance and fall forward thanks to his weighty chest. “These goddamn tits…”

Officer Kimberly merely advanced towards him as she opened the cuffs, her face straight and filled with a determined sense of duty as she ignored the protests from the busty avatar in front of her.

“It’s for your own good ma’am,” she explained as she grabbed hold of Mimi’s wrist. “Maybe next time, you’ll learn to enjoy alcohol in the comfort of your own home, not in public.”

“Fuck off, weirdo,” Dwight growled as he yanked his arm away, stumbling as he attempted to flee the area, limping and stumbling the whole way. It wasn’t easy lugging almost 150 pounds of breast, however, and his petite, womanly body didn’t make it very far before the cop was right on his heels.

“Dammit, why can’t I log out?” the hapless gamer cried out. “There’s no place like home…there’s no place like home. Crap, why isn’t anything working?”

Momentarily not looking where he was going, Dwight ended up walking right off the top of a flight of concrete stairs that was similar to the staircase that he’d been standing over earlier. Letting out a shrill, girly cry of anguish, “Mimi” fell chest-first down the steep steps, landing right on top of his expansive breasts, only to bounce off of the jiggly, round mountains with an audible boing before being sent sailing through the air from the force of the impact. Closing his eyes, Dwight landed with a crash at the mouth a dark tunnel that led underneath a highway overpass, again landing on his enormous boobs, which had also ended up cushioning his fall.

Whew, these things really saved my neck,” the exhausted man smiled as he patted both of his enormous tits. His mint-blue hair now messy covering his face, Dwight brushed his bangs aside and looked behind him, expecting, the cop that had been pursuing him to be right on his tail. To his relief, however, Officer Kimberly likely hadn’t seen him disappear down the staircase. Waiting there in silence for a moment, Dwight again felt his heart racing as he lay there on his gigantic chest cushion, so intent on listening for the sound of chasing footsteps, that he couldn’t hear the muffed cries coming from beneath him…

Why am I breaking my neck running and hiding from that cop girl again?” the gamer chuckled to himself, almost ashamed that he’d actually felt fear. “What could she do to me anyway? This is nothing but a game, its friggin ULife.

It was then that Dwight noticed an outstretched arm sticking out from beneath his beachball-sized left tit, causing him to let out a yelp and quickly attempt to stand up. “Fuck, did I land on top of someone?”

Staggering to his feet, Dwight had to lean forward to see over his mountainous chest, where he was horrified to see a man lying there on his back, his eyes opened with a faraway look in them.

“Oh shit, sorry dude, I guess I landed on you there!” the increasingly nervous man apologized as he stretched out his slender arm towards the guy on the ground. Looking closer, Dwight noticed that the man had some kind of zombie skin on, where his flesh had a sort of rotting appearance.

“Uhh…cool cosmetic skin, dude, how many Upoints did it cost?” Dwight asked, trying to make conversation. The man remained lying there, however, unmoving. It was then when the gamer’s eyes drifted towards the large sniper rifle that was laying there next to the zombie-guy.

“Well done, dear girl!” a voice suddenly erupted from the dark tunnel ahead of Dwight, causing him to stumble backwards and nearly fall on his butt from the weight of his breasts for the umpteenth time that day. The pitter-patter of small, approaching footsteps began to sound towards him.

Eyes wide, the perplexed 35-year-old watched as a very-short figure emerged from the darkness, where Dwight felt instant shame for being spooked this time as what appeared to be a large (but still rodent-sized) hamster that was clad in a suit, tie, and sunglasses stepped out of the shadows. Brushing his brown and white fur with his little paws, the hamster walked right over to the zombie-man lying on the concrete and touched his neck.

“Cool hamster character, man, it’s neat,” Dwight commented on the well-dressed rodent. “But ah- what are you doing?”

“You, madam, have just killed my final target for me!” the hamster exclaimed, speaking in a British accent. “Finally, after all these years, I can finally retire!”

“Wait, what?” the avid gamer asked, almost laughing. ULife was strictly a massively multiplayer, socializing game. There was no death, and certainly no way to kill other players. Weapons were purely cosmetic items, and though there were quests and missions that players could embark on together, there was nothing in the nature of violence.

“My name is Mister S.A, and I’m arguably the best hitman that Southopolis has ever seen,” the hamster continued, introducing himself before nodding towards the zombie-looking man. “This guy here, that’s Rotted Ryan, one of the scummiest flesh-dealers in the city. He had me pinned down with that rifle over there, and I couldn’t get close to him to make the kill- that is, until you stepped in!”

“Flesh-dealer…hitman…dead?” Dwight stammered, trying to make sense of the situation. “No…no, there’s no death in here, theres no death in ULife. Stop messing with me, dude, tell this guy to get up.”

“He’s dead as a doorknob, feel for yourself,” Mister S.A replied, giving the zombie’s neck a little kick. “You say some strange things, large-titted lady. What do they call you?”

“I’m…Mimi,” Dwight replied, deciding to stay in character until he got a better sense of what was happening. “Say, Mister S.A, I’ve only been logged in for maybe 10 minutes, but things are seriously freaking me out. I can’t summon my HUD, can’t get out of the game. I feel everything and anything as if it were real life. What the hell is going on?”

“Oh, my poor opioid-addicted dear, you must be- how do you kids say it- tripping balls?” the gentlemanly hamster asked.

“No, no I’m not on anything!” Dwight insisted, clutching his pounding forehead as his mind continued to race. “This is a game, you can’t drink, you can’t do drugs!”

“Game? My dear girl, this is real life. I don’t know what game you might be referring to,” Mister S.A admitted solemnly.

“B-but that doesn’t make sense, this can’t be real life!” Dwight continued to stutter, refusing to believe his predicament. “ULife is a game, a game that Humans made! None of this makes sense.”

With a shrug, Mister S.A suddenly leapt into the air in a blur, where he delivered a swift, deliberate kick to Dwight’s chest just above his colossal rack. Coughing and gasping from the sudden attack, the confused gamer fell to his knees with his heavy chest bringing him down even faster.

“What the hell was that?” the top-heavy avatar complained, clutching his chest in real pain.

“Relax, a kick to the solar plexus never killed anyone,” Mister S.A replied with a reassuring nod.” You were in mental distress, seemingly from an out of body experience. I merely brought you back to reality through the pain.”

“The pain…it was real. This is real,” Dwight said dreamily, looking at his small, dainty hands. “What the fuck is going on here?”

14