Chapter 7
183 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7

“I-I’m not going with you, man, so just back off,” Dwight stuttered as she began to slowly back away down the stairs, his eyes wide with fear as the electricity-wielding villain strode towards him.

“Unfortunately for you, you don’t have much of a choice,” Rodrick sneered as he held up the metal pole in his hand and pointed towards the mint-haired avatar. “You’re coming with me back to HQ, even if I have to paralyze you and drag you there myself. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind that either, it would give me the chance to feel up those luscious fun bags that you’ve got there on your chest.”

“G-gross dude, I’m a guy, you know!” Dwight stammered back, instinctively wrapping his arms around his gargantuan breasts in their nearly-torn pink tank top.

“I don’t care if you’re a guy, if you have boobies like that, then its fair game to me!” the spiky-haired man snickered as he licked his lips, sending a shiver of disgust down the gamer’s spine. Raising his sparking pole, Rodrick prepared to fire a paralyzing bolt of lightning towards the hapless Dwight, who’d frozen in fear. Before he could attack, however, a single gunshot rang out as a spot of blood exploded from the Kyroshi Captain’s face, sending him backing away and howling in pain.

“What the fuck?! My eye!!” Rodrick yelled as he clutched the left side of his head, where blood began to seep through his fingers.

“Heh, that was my last bullet,” Mister S.A coughed as he lowered his pistol, where he’d evidently not been knocked out completely. “N-now, run, Dwight, save yourself!”

“Damn rat, this time stay dead!” Rodrick hissed as he steadied his weapon. “Lightningwand!”

A long, yellow bolt of electricity shot from the metal pole and struck the hamster hitman in an instant, generating another high-pitched squeal from the rodent as his body went limp and slumped back against the floor.

“Mister S.A!!” Dwight yelled, rushing over to the fallen creature as he unwittingly emerged from his hiding place to stoop down to his furry acquaintance. “I-I’m sorry you got hurt for me dude, you didn’t have to take that hit!”

“Alright, missy, now where were we? My soldiers should be finishing off those other guys, so let’s get this wrapped up,” Rodrick sneered as he now pointed his weapon towards the large-chested avatar.

Standing up, Dwight now looked towards the man who’d torn his group apart. He’d only met Mister S.A the previous day, but he’d quickly grown fond of the suit-wearing hamster. It was strange being in a reality that heavily-resembled ULife, but the gamer recalled how much harder it would have been for him had he not run into Mister S.A back in Southopolis. Looking at the frizzled, motionless rodent now, Dwight couldn’t help but feel a pang of sympathy for his fallen comrade, and a flash of anger towards the laughing villain who was idly twirling his metal rod, enjoying his victory. It was no secret, but the avid gamer was a bit of a coward, having never been in a fight in real life before, let alone held a stable conversation with anyone his age that wasn’t over the mic online. Yet, despite his rapidly beating heart at the spikey-haired menace looming over him, Dwight was feeling something that he hadn’t felt in a long time: courage.

“Why did you have to go and kill him like that?” the mint-haired “Mimi” asked, standing up with his lip trembling over the trauma of seeing someone die in front of him for the first time. “Why are you people even here? What does the Kyroshi Syndicate want?”

“It’s none of your business, but let’s just say that the more pull we have over the other realms, the better,” Rodrick said flatly, now only about 5 feet away from the massive-chested avatar. “But I’ll let the boss fill you in on everything, you’ll be seeing him soon after I paralyze you…and get a good handful of those monster chest mounds of yours.”

His hands curling into fists, Dwight gritted his teeth in anger as the sleazy Kyroshi captain strode towards him, his metal weapon raised with sparks already running up and down the length of it. Before his brain could even register what he was doing, the reclusive videogame addict heaved up his heavy chest and lunged towards Rodrick, his womanly, slender calves bracing before propelling his entire body forward. Slamming into the torn-shirted man’s abdomen with his gargantuan boobs, Dwight could see a brief expression of surprise upon his opponent’s face- before the jiggling masses on his chest appeared to create a shockwave from the impact.

Before either of the two could fully process what was happening, Rodrick’s body was propelled backwards with tremendous power, where Dwight’s enormous breasts bounced the man with such force that he rocketed away in a blur, flying over the work floor behind them and proceeding to crash through the metal wall on the far end. The airborne villain didn’t stop there, however, and he continued sailing through the air even after crashing through the plant, flying for several hundred more feet before smashing into a mountain of coal that was slowly being transported into Fumageddon’s towering furnace. His body pummeled beyond belief, Rodrick lay there amongst the sooty rocks, knocked out cold.

Landing on his feet and almost falling down from the weight of his boobs pulling him forward, Dwight tumbled against the atrium’s railing that was overlooking the work floor. Panting, the gamer was only now coming to terms with what’d he’d just done, where he stared at the Human-sized hole in the wall that was all the way on the other side of the expansive room.

“Am I seeing things, or did that mohawk-haired bastard just fly over here?” a gruff voice sounded as a large figure pulled itself into the atrium. Relief sinking into his rapidly-beating chest, Dwight smiled lightly as he watched Logan Guts reemerge from the work floor, with noticeable bruises and scrapes against his wide stomach as he towered over the mint-haired avatar.

“Y-yeah, I think I might have done that,” the former-recluse chuckled as he wiped a layer of sweat from his forehead.  “I-I don’t know what came over me, I just…moved.”

“Those titties of yours sure pack a wallop, eh? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone fight like that,” the heavy dragon smiled through a sharp-toothed grin as his eyes drifted around the room. “I thought that little hamster was taking on that guy though?”

“Crap, Mister S.A!” Dwight yelled as he spun around, stumbling backwards to get to the wall where the small rodent lay slumped against, before turning to Logan as he ran. “Do you guys have a doctor or nurse here on site or anything?”

“Shit, is the little furball okay?” the dragon replied as he joined Dwight at the fallen hamster, stooping down to put a clawed finger to S.A’s chest. “Feels like his heart is beating still, but it’s weak. Hold on, I’ll call my employees back in, we have a guy that’s trained on emergency first aid.”

The large-chested avatar stayed by the hitman as he watched Logan rise to his feet and walk over to what appeared to be a phone on the wall at the far side of the atrium, picking it up. His deep voice blasting over the plant’s intercom, the dragon called for all his evacuated workers to reenter the building, where the grey jumpsuit employees soon began to shuffle in from the work floor exits.

“Excuse me, Mister Dragon, but I defeated the lady that I went to the rooftop with,” McWanda chirped as she descended the staircase from the ceiling, looking down at the scene below as she tried to make sense of the situation. “So what did I miss?”

“It’s Mister S.A, he’s hurt,” Dwight said as he picked up the suit-clad rodent in his hand, cradling his singed body.

“No way, really?” Wanda gasped, hopping down the rest of the stairs and rushing over. “Oh my goodness, the poor little guy! He’s looking like a well-done bun!”

“Step aside, fellas, let me take a look,” a strange voice barked, where a grey-suited, bald man with a unicorn horn protruding from his forehead shuffled past Logan and gently took Mister S.A from Dwight. “I’m this facility’s nurse practitioner, I’ll see what I can do for him.”

“You can trust Tommy, he’s a good guy,” the dragon insisted upon seeing Dwight’s hesitant look.

“Oy, boss, what should I do with this lot?” a towering, goblin-like woman asked, her green skin and bushy, brown hair leading down to a mouthful of sharp teeth that rivaled Logan’s. Dangling from her left hand was “The Digger”, and from her right was a weary, glassy-eyed Gretchen.

“Thanks Martha, you can just throw them in one of the dumpsters or something, I’m sure they’ll see themselves out of the realm,” the gruff foreman replied, chuckling at their defeated foes before turning to the clown girl. “You’ve obviously got some skills too, little lady. I guess that spatula is good for more than just burgers.”

The party then followed the man named Tommy to the one of the lower floors, where the plant’s medbay was. Dwight and Wanda then remembered the curvaceous coyote in the basement, where Logan himself went down to retrieve Marge. The infirmary’s two stretchers were then occupied by the two animals, where the rest of the party waited patiently as Tommy examined both of them. All it took was an icepack to the head to slowly awaken the plant’s janitor, where the weary furry eventually sat up, rubbing her forehead. Logan promptly filled her in on what had happened since she’d been knocked out from the explosive entrance by the Kyroshi Syndicate.

“The hamster is a smidge burnt, but I’m not equipped to tell just how much damage his heart has sustained,” the nurse explained, sitting the rodent upright. Coughing, Mister S.A blinked awake seconds later, much to the relief of Dwight and Wanda.

“Damn, dude, I thought we lost you for a second,” the large-chested avatar smiled as he gave the small creature a little pat.

“I know, you certainly smelled well-done, little fella!” Wanda sighed with relief as she started stroking the rodent’s head.

“It’s good to see you chaps, but if you both don’t stop petting me, someone is going to lose a finger,” the hamster hitman coughed again with a smile, retrieving his sunglasses that were at his side and placing them back over his beady eyes. “Say, what happened to that Rodrick fellow? Did he hurt you, Dwight?”

Dwight, Logan, and Wanda then revealed to Mister S.A that the other Syndicate members had been defeated, and that it was the big-boobed gamer who’d stepped up to deal the finishing blow to Lightning Rodrick.

“Y-You saved my life, Dwight? Look at you, that guy was no joke! You really stepped up!” the hamster exclaimed as he clapped his paws together. “I’m proud of you!”

“No kidding, she used those big boobs of hers to bounce that bastard all the way outside,” Logan laughed heartedly. “My workers found him half-buried in our coal mound out by the mines!”

“You guys defeated those sluggers?” Marge chuckled, still holding her head. “The Kyroshi Syndicate is going to be pissed about that.”

“They definitely will, and if they really want this place, then they’ll probably send someone even stronger to do the job,” the blue dragon agreed, his smile fading. “And of course, if someone doesn’t take the fall for what happened to the little squad that they sent, then they’ll probably take their anger out on my employees. These workers…they could be slaughtered.”

“The Syndicate isn’t afraid to kill, but worry not, Mister Logan,” the hamster hitman spoke up. “We’ll take the blame for what happened to Rodrick’s squad. I’ll say that our big-boobied heavy hitter knocked them all out.”

“I still don’t know what came over me,” Dwight blushed, squeezing his beachball-sized breasts. “I mean who knew that these things could be weaponized.”

“I certainly wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of them,” Wanda commented.

“No, no you guys have done more than enough by helping me protect the plant,” Logan continued. “I couldn’t ask you to take the fall for me. Besides, I’m sure that Digger guy will tell his boss all about the big blue dragon that kicked his ass.”

“What are you going to do then?” the mint-haired beauty asked.

“As much as I love this place, I think I’ll have to leave for a while to keep my workers safe,” the foreman explained. “I’ll have them tell any Syndicate member that shows up that I was the one who fought, despite the wishes of my employees. I’ll keep them from being implicated in this. .”

“What? Hell no, boss, you can’t leave us!” Marge protested.

“It’s for your guys’ own good. Maybe I’ll come back when the heat dies down a bit.”

Tommy joined Marge in being against their foreman’s untimely departure, but Logan remained firm in his decision. It was obvious that the blue dragon cared greatly for the power plant, and that it pained him to leave the job that he enjoyed doing. Dwight felt bad for the guy, but ultimately wanted to depart the smoke-spewing building as quickly as possible, his courage from earlier having already dissipated as he feared the arrival of stronger people from the Kyroshi Syndicate. Relieved that his hamster acquaintance hadn’t perished defending him, the 35-year-old now found his mind wandering as he desperately craved snack foods from home, such a pack of Sour cream and onion-flavored Oreos.

“Say, Marge, since you’re awake now and everything, didn’t you say you had a theory or something involving the Syndicate?” McWanda asked, sitting down at the end of the stretcher that the coyote was laying on.

“Yes, it’s just a hunch though, Sugarbaby, ” Marge admitted, taking her purple hand and rubbing her chin as she looked towards Dwight. “I think that the reason why the Kyroshi boss is so interested in people like Miss Titties over there is because they’re from the same world. For whatever reason, they want to meet up with others who somehow ended up in our reality.”

“Cool, I’d be down for that, but why do they always try and kidnap me then?” Dwight huffed, brushing his hair to the side. “I mean yeesh, I’d go with them if they asked nicely, maybe rolled out the red carpet or something.”

“And it’s for that reason that we need to keep moving,” Mister S.A piped up, giving his chest a pat. “We don’t want to be here if the Syndicate dispatches someone else here to finish the job. Me, Dwight, and McWanda, are all wanted by them now, sticking around will just put the employees here at risk.”

“Exactly, so let’s all do the right thing and get the hell out of my plant,” Logan cut in with a chuckle.

The foreman allowed Marge to rest in the infirmary for the rest of her shift, where he then led Dwight’s group back upstairs and to the front entrance as they prepared to depart. Tommy advised Mister S.A to take it easy, as his heart was vulnerable from the amount of electricity that he’d taken from his fight with Lightning Rodrick, while Logan was told to avoid fights as he had 4 bruised ribs, though the rotund dragon just laughed it off. Opening the large, metal doors, the trio again found themselves beneath the dark skies of Acidystopia, where distant thunder rumbled as a fog hung over the muddy badlands that surrounded Fumaggedon.

“Well, you guys are a nice bunch, and I’m glad I met you, we made a good team” Logan said with a nod towards the group, before turning to a few employees who had come to say goodbye and leaving the troll-like Martha of the plant in charge in his absence. With a swing of his broad shoulders, the overgrown reptile gave a final wave before he started to walk into the fog.

“Hey, you’ve got nowhere else to go, right?” Dwight called behind the dragon. “I mean dude, why don’t you just come with us? We’re all wanted by those thugs now, plus the more strong people I have around me, the better.”

“Yeah, I assumed he was coming with us anyway?” McWanda asked.

“Well, you’ve got respectable skills, foreman, so how about it?” the hamster hitman chimed in next.

“Heh, I was wondering when you guys were gonna ask me!” Logan exclaimed as he promptly spun around and jogged his heft over to the trio, where he threw an arm over the shoulders of Dwight and Wanda. “So, where are we going anyway?”

“We’re not sure, honestly, I was thinking we’d just lay low somewhere here for a second and discuss our next move,” Mister S.A replied.

“Resnekka’s Diner,” the dragon answered with a snap of his claws. “It’s a quiet greasy spoon that’s a round a 20 minute walk from here. Crappy food, but totally under the radar. I doubt anyone will come looking for us there.”

“Blimey, I’ve made it a goal of mine to never patron a restaurant that isn’t 4-stars or above, so this will be an experience,” the rodent chuckled as he looked to Logan. “Lead the way then, sir.”

The foreman took one final tearful glance at the towering power plant behind them, before beckoning the group forward and into the fog. Trudging over the rough, muddy terrain, Dwight sighed as he again struggled to contend with the uneven ground, though fighting against the immense strain on his back from his gargantuan boobs was getting easier and easier as time went on. It was obvious the Logan knew his realm very well, where he appeared to be walking off in some random direction with no road or anything to guide them, yet seemed to know exactly where he was going.

“I can’t stand not traveling on roads, I think that’s one thing I miss about Southopolis,” Wanda said aloud as she skipped over a tall mound of mud to avoid a puddle. “How do you know where anything is?”

“Outside the cities and towns, there’s probably like 4 roads in all of Acidystopia,” the dragon answered gruffly. “You can thank the governor for that.”

The quartet walked on for ten minutes, where Fumageddon’s high smokestacks were still very visible in the distance behind them as they were shadowed from the cloud of ash that the plant generated. Dwight’s eyes scanned the horizon as he could scarcely make out the road that led back to the town of Vilesburg in the distance. Wherever Logan was leading them, it was further away from the town and the power plant. The silhouettes of other factories and industrial buildings could be seen from far away, while the group continued on as they passed the occasional bubbling acid lake. Eventually, the big blue dragon instructed Mister S.A and McWanda to carry on forward towards the North, while his large, panting figure ended up falling back to where Dwight was straggling.

“Phew, I really ought to lose some weight,” Logan sighed, patting his thick gut as he wiped some sweat from his horned forehead while looking to the mint-haired avatar. “I guess you’re usually at the back of the group too, eh? Those balloons of yours must weigh a ton.”

“Oh yeah, the other guys are usually pretty good at waiting for me though,” Dwight admitted, putting his arms under his giant tits to heave them forward. “God, I wish I didn’t have these things. They’re my biggest regret, I never want to see another fat chest like this for the rest of my life when this is over.”

“You’re a weird lady, I’ve been trying to peg you since you guys got to the plant earlier,” the lumbering dragon said. “You were first introduced as ‘Mimi’, yet your friends just started calling you ‘Dwight’ after a while. What gives?”

Dwight bit his tongue as he considered if he should spill the truth regarding why he was there to the burley creature, though he decided to instead keep that part under wraps until they reached a place where they could properly talk.

“Long story, dude, trust me,” was the avid gamer’s reply, before he tried to change the subject. “This might be a weird question, but…can you fly?”

“What, with these?” Logan laughed heartily, flapping the miniscule wings that were poking out of his scaly back. “You’re kidding right? If I could fly, I’d be happily looking down on you guys as my fat ass wouldn’t be walking.”

“I hear you, bro, I wish I gave this damn character some wings,” Dwight lamented, giving one of his immense mammaries a slap.

“Gave your…character…what?” the dragon chuckled, shaking his head and giving the gamer a slap on the back. “You’re frigging weird, Dwight or Mimi, whatever your name is. But I like you, maybe you would have been a good employee after all.”

Minutes later, the group reached the top of a muddy mound that overlooked a dusty, featureless road that seemed to run past a small, dilapidated-looking building. A tall neon sign reading “Resnekka’s” in bright pink stood before the faded, crumbling structure, which seemed to be in a state of disrepair with its holed roof and cracked windows.

“Ah, here we are,” Logan announced as he and Dwight caught up to the other two, spotting the building. “I swear this place gets shittier every time I come here.”

“Dear lord,” Mister S.A said with a shudder. “Alright, let’s just get this over with and settle down in there.”

The quartet then descended the shallow slope, making it to the road and stepping inside the ajar door of the apparent diner. It was an utter dump. Unwiped tables sat there with mismatched chairs surrounding them, some of them missing legs, and even in the dim light of a single blinking light bulb, bits of food and trash could be seen littered across parts of the chipped-tile floor. A layer of smoke seemed to be hanging near the ceiling, where the occasional hole could be seen with a bucket beneath it, while the front counter was empty and covered in spider webs.

“I think I’d rather eat a burger out of a garbage can than in here,” McWanda whispered as she attempted to scrape a wet napkin that she’d stepped on off her foot. Dwight, who’d lived in his pigsty of a studio apartment surrounded by all kinds of uncleaned refuse, only found the diner somewhat disturbing.

“Mmm welcome, sssstrangers,” a raspy, feminine voice hissed from the shadows, causing the clown girl to yelp and draw her spatula. Emerging from what must have been the kitchen door, was a dark-green skinned, black-haired woman who slithered towards the group on the massive tail of a snake. “Oh? Issss that you, Logan?”

“Oh cool, it’s a lamia!” Dwight exclaimed, looking the scaly lady up at down as she approached them, her round chest exposed slightly through a dirty pink blouse as her snake-half coiled upon stopping.

“Hey Resnekka, it’s been a while,” Logan greeted with a smile, before indicating to the trio behind him. “I’d like your finest table for me and these fellas that I just met.”

“Ahhh, you want the table that’s furthest from the ant hill, I got you, doll,” the snake woman hissed with a wink, picking up a stack of menus and leading the party to a table on the far end of the restaurant. Dwight sat down on a rusty, metal yard chair, which creaked beneath the added weight of his breasts, while McWanda took the place across from him. Mister S.A opted to sit on the table as opposed to a chair due to his small size, while Logan merely pushed the seat aside and sat his large form on the floor instead.

“Alright, can I get you guyssss anything to drink?” Resnekka asked.

“Make it doctor backwash for the whole table,” the blue dragon spoke up, before whispering to the group. “Never drink the water here.”

“Groovy, you guyssss look at the menu, and I’ll be right back!”

The lamia slithered away back to the kitchen, her wide hips swaying as her snake tail accidently flicked a chair over as she passed. The diner was empty of patrons, except for a single, Human-faced, giant cockroach that sat at a table alone, sipping something from a dented metal mug.

“What the heck is doctor backwash?” McWanda asked with a cringe.

“Acidystopia’s most popular brand of soft drink,” Logan replied with a shrug, picking up his menu. “Huh, look at that. Old Resnekka actually laminated these things, business must have been good lately.”

“I won’t be putting anything from this place in my mouth,” Mister S.A shuddered, lifting his sunglasses to get a good look at the dingy restaurant. “Come to think of it, I might wait until we leave this realm to eat…”

Looking around, Dwight couldn’t help but feel as if he’d seen the diner before. It then hit the gamer that he’d briefly visited an identical diner in ULife for a quest. It was a rather minor memory, but the hint of familiarity was welcome.

“Yo, Logan, would you recommend the sand sandwich, or the buttered watermelon?” the gamer asked as he went over the bizarre offerings on the menu.

“The sand sandwich is just dirt between two slices of stale bread, meanwhile buttered watermelon is unironically delicious,” the hefty dragon suggested, looking over his own menu while McWanda and Mister S.A simply sat there disgusted.

As the quartet got settled in at the quaint diner, a tall figure was could be seen walking down the dusty road, their towering, feminine body striding along as they held a long halberd over their shoulder.

5