25
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neu and Nimura know a lot of things about the manga since they are the fan of manga too. meanwhile, Hikari who never read the manga before makes it a burden to them. However, they just tell Hikari a little bit about it and make sure that he understands it.

 

 

They spend time till the evening then Neu says that they should take a rest for today. Nimura and Hikari agreed with it. But Hikari told them to get inside first because he wants to take some fresh air first.

 

 

After they go away, Hikari told Yami to get out because he has something to say to him. Yami asks Hikari "What's the matter? You have something to say to me?" Hikari just stays silent. he looked at the city that he can see from there. He asks Yami "I know that it may be still early for me to ask you about this. But, Yami. Did you happy to live with me?" Yami was so weird when he heard that. he asks Hikari why did he suddenly ask him that, But Hikari just smiled and says "It's nothing." Yami was never thought that he will hear that from Hikari. he asks Hikari once again about it. and finally, Hikari says to him "For some reason, I think that you are already happy in this world with me. don't you think that it will be more good for you if you can have your own life?" Yami disagrees with it. he says to Hikari that he will not live in that world if Hikari didn't choose to live together with him.

 

 

When Hikari hear that, he just laughed. Hikari says to Yami "You didn't need to thanks me. I'm not the one who gives you life. you should be grateful that you are still alive till now."  Yami didn't understand what does Hikari means by that. he was thinking that maybe Hikari wants him to figure it out by himself. so he didn't ask any further about it. When they were talking about it, Suddenly they heard a door opened. They quickly looked at it.

 

 

"Hey, stop wondering by the way. what did you want me to do? I didn't saw any problems here"

 

 

"No, I am the one who should ask you this. Ageru, what are you doing here?"

 

 

Ageru didn't answer it. Then Hikari just gets inside. Ageru says to him "It's not your problem. I just come here because I heard something great here." Hikari didn't know more about that place. So maybe there was some event held there and Ageru come for it and Akaru tells her to look after him. Hikari understands it, then he just goes away.

 

 

But Hikari reminded something, he asks Ageru  "Wait, did you have any place that you can use to live in? because from what did I see, you cone here by all of the sudden don't you?" Ageru was so shocked when she hears that. she asks Hikari why did he ask her that question but at the same time she was thinking that maybe Hikari will let her live with him. so she can use that chance to know more about Hikari.

 

 

Hikari told Ageru to follow him then they go to another floor. Ageru was so shocked when he saw Hikari go to the ground floor. but she was thinking that maybe Hikari going to ask people there for a bigger room for them to share. Hikari goes to the counter and says to the worker there.

 

 

"Can you find a room for this woman? I just can't give a suspicious person to live in my room."

 

 

Ageru was so shocked when she heard Hikari says that. That man tells Hikari that they still have an empty room there. so he can let Ageru live in that room. Hikari says to that man "Huh, Thanks. I was so relieved that I didn't need to live with this woman. So we're going to go."

 

 

They go to the lift and go to the room floor. Inside the lift, Ageru asks Hikari "Wait, I have a question for you, Hikari." Since Ageru was asking her that, Hikari just answer it. "You know what kind of situation I'm in don't you? I don't want any of you being targeted for it. I'm enough with everything that has happened to me. So, I just treat you like a  woman who doesn't know where to go." Ageru has something that she wants to say about it but the lift arrived and they get out of there. Hikari showed Ageru where her room and quickly return to his room.

 

 

After Hikari goes away, Ageru says by herself "Sheesh, Why he always acting like that? I know that he cared about the others. But why did hiding about this all the time?" Ageru takes out her phone and gets in touch with Akaru. she says to Akaru "What the hell with him? more of it, Akaru. This place is it right?" Akaru tells Ageru that it was true. He says to Ageru that he just can't believe that Hikari needs to come there again. Akaru says to Ageru that she needs to watch after Hikari there. But she just can't let the others know about her. Akaru says to her that she will send her an outfit that she can use there for a time being. Ageru accepted it then she ends the call.

 

 

 

On the next day, Hikari woke up and he going to have breakfast with all of them. After he has done with a preparation he saw a letter on his door. he was so weird with it. he takes the letter and says "There was no way. How they know I am here? So-" Hikari turned the letter and saw words on it. He was so shocked by it. He put it in his pocket then he gets out of his room.

 

 

 

Neu and Nimura were waiting for their food while practicing a bit about making manga. They were waiting for Hikari, but it seems like he hasn't woke up yet or he just didn't found them. Neu takes a look around searching for Hikari. At that time, he saw a woman with a black mask was looking at them. When that woman saw Neu was looking at her, she quickly looked at her another way. Neu feels something weird about it but he didn't tell Nimura about it.

 

 

Then Hikari arrives there, he saw Neu was looking on another way. He asks Neu "Is there something bothering you?" Neu shooked his head and says that he just wondering something. Because Neu says that so, Hikari just sits and orders food.

 

 

Hikari asks Neu and Nimura about their progress. They say that they just okay with it. There is no other problem but they ask Hikari. "What about you?" Hikari doesn't know what should he say. He just stays silent...

 

 

"You still have a problem with them and now you forgot about the things that you need to do. Don't you?"

 

 

Hikari still keeps quiet while Neu and Nimura were looking at him. Hikari apologizes to them because the things that just happened to him are not a thing that he knows could happen at that time. Nimura says to him "Well, but you know that if they told you to do it. We can't help you, because you need to do it on your own." Hikari understands it and he apologizes to them again. So they changed the topic after that.

 

 

 

 

When they were talking about it, They suddenly got a message from a different person at the same time. They read it. They got a different message content. They didn't tell each other about it. But Hikari asks them "Don't you think this is a bit weird?" Both of them didn't know what should they say about it. They just can't confirm it because they can't say it. it's neither it was by all of the sudden nor it was planned. They just cant figured a true answer for it. But if it were planned for something, maybe the person who planned for that already do it since they were not ready. Hikari just didn't know what should he say. But he just told them to act normally.

 

 

 

 

When Ageru was looking at them from afar, she messaged Akaru.

 

 

"Did you think that they will get a problem here?"

 

 

"Who knows? Everything that happens is something that we can't see. But we need to behave off it. Maybe it will happen. maybe it just a dream."

 

 

"If you say so, maybe I could just look after them. But before that, you didn't tell Hikari anything about this? I mean the reason why I come here."

 

 

"I didn't tell him about it. But, I bet that he will figure it out by himself. Because I know who is him."

 

 

Ageru didn't talk more about it when she hears that from Akaru since she also knows a bit about Hikari too. Then Ageru saw Nimura was looking at her. Ageru was so shocked. Then She heard Nimura asks Hikari "Hey, I don't know if I am right or not. But isn't that was Ageru?" Hikari and Ageru were so shocked when Nimura says that. He shooked his head and says "Cmon, maybe that was someone else. Let's talk about our progress." Nimura is sure that he was right. But when he started thinking about it, maybe that was someone else. There was no way Ageru will go there and looking after Hikari.

 

 

Without let them noticing it, Hikari messaged Ageru.

 

"Maybe you should go somewhere else. I think there was a chance that they will reveal your identity."

 

 

"Ok, I got it."

 

 

Ageru turns her phone off and she goes away. Ageru goes to the toilet to avoid any of them suspected that she was looking at them.

 

 

Hikari keeps talking with them to take their attention from looking at where will Ageru goes. But when Hikari was talking with them, he saw a man was looking at where did Ageru go. Hikari was feeling something bad about it, but he didn't want to ruin a situation there. So he just forgets about it.

 

 

Neu says to Hikari "Actually, you should learn a bit about it. Maybe we should talk about it with you here." Hikari just wants to relax there. So he just rejects it. But Neu says to him "This isn't a game!" Hikari was so shocked when he heard that. It reminds him of what did he say to Yami back then. Neu saw Hikari's reaction, so he asks Hikari "Is there something wrong?" Hikari shooked his head. he says that he just wondering when they will get their food.

 

 

they talk a lot until they forgot about that. But Nimura says to them that maybe there were a lot of customers they need to serve. So they just need to wait for it.

 

 

 

Ageru just washes her face and she gets out from there after that. She suddenly got a call from her friend.  she just answers it and talks with her friend.

 

 

When she was talking, she saw someone was looking at her. she hasn't seen that guy before. Ageru has bad feelings about it, she just talks with her friends to avoid that guy to suspected something about her. After she was done talking with her friend, that man still looking at her. when she walks to her table, that man comes to her and asks her "Are you alone?" Ageru was so weird with it. She asks that guy "What do you want from me?" Hikari heard their voice but Hikari didn't disturb them. Ageru looked on Hikari to call him. But Hikari didn't saw it. Neu and Nimura got it, they try to tell Hikari about it. Hikari just ignores them. no matter what did they say, Hikari just stays silent.

 

 

"Hey, a girl shouldn't be alone in a place like this. want me to be by your side? I don't actually care about it since you-"

 

"No, please. I'm done with everything that just happens in this world. So, just leave me alone."

 

"You didn't need to be shy about it. I know you were lonely. I can help you."

 

Ageru looked at Hikari and she saw Hikari still ignoring her. She didn't have any choice but to run from it by doing something. She goes to Hikari, she says to that guy "I'm with him." She thought that it must be a way for her to run from it since Hikari maybe will respond to it. But she was so shocked when Hikari says.

 

"Hey, let me off. Who are you? If you lost here, I can help you."

 

That guy goes to Hikari and says "She was with me." Ageru just looked at Hikari at that time. She says to Hikari "Have you forgotten about me, Hikari." Hikari was never thought that from her. Since Ageru was saying that, he tries to change the situation again.

 

"Sorry, but maybe you were talking to the wrong person. I never saw you in my life and I never lost my memories."

 

"No, You must....."

 

At that time Hikari turned left and smiled. He wants to laugh but he just holds it. Hikari thought that maybe Ageru was out of the idea. Suddenly Ageru fainted at Hikari. When all of them saw it, they were so shocked. Hikari didn't want to get that further since he needs to control himself too. Then Yami says to Hikari "Leave this me. I know what to do."

 

Hikari suddenly transferred to Quantum memory, It was because Yami was controlling his body. Yami pat Ageru and says to that guy "She seems like she was tired. Maybe I should ask someone to carry her to her room." That guy says to Yami that he can, But Yami rejects his request. Yami says to him "I'm don't know who she is. But my friend knows her. I can believe in him to carry this girl." Ageru was never expected that Yami will swap with Hikari. Yami looked at Nimura. Nimura was so shocked. Yami says to Nimura "You, go on. I have a problem here. I don't have time to waste with this kind of problem." At that time Nimura just can't accept it. But it seems like Hikari was really counting on him about that. He didn't have any problem but to do it.

0