38
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Yami was walking to Neu and Nimura's location, he got a sense that someone was looking at him. But he just walks normally and makes it looks like he didn't sense it. It just to know what will the person who was looking at him trying to do.

 

 

Since Hikari was inside the quantum memory, he tries to look after his memories to find something out. But When he was browsing around, Hikari started thinking about what did Yami do when he was inside the quantum memory. Because it looks like it over 1 or more day he was inside there. When Hikari was browsing around there, he found something. he takes a look at it and he found a very weird tragedy.

 

 

"Just when did this happen? I don't remember it at all. Is it was me before I losing my memories?"

 

 

But from what did he saw there, he found a man with a black hoodie and wearing a mask. That man was hiding from everyone. Hikari didn't know what that man was thinking since he can't see his facial reaction. Hikari wants to examine more about it, But he can't do that because he can't do it without that system. He tries to ask Yami about it, but when he going to ask Yami about that. He saw Yami was talking with someone.

 

 

"So, you're going to move away or stay here?"

 

"I-I un-derstand! I will leave at once!"

 

That person runs away and Yami takes one piece of paper on the floor. he looked on that paper and saw some weird codes. Hikari quickly asks Yami "Who is that man, wait. no, what have you done with my body?!" Yami just keeps quiet then he says to Hikari "Hey, how about if you come out and go to them? I think I know what should I do for now. But it's better if you go finish the things that you have to do right?" Hikari agreed with it but he just wondering why did Yami say that.

 

 

 

Just after they did with it, Hikari goes to Neu and Nimura meanwhile Yami go to where did he want to. Hikari didn't ask Yami anything about it because maybe it was just something that he needs to do. When Hikari walked away, he got a message from Sabu-sama. Sabu-sama asks him "Better if you quickly go to them, it looks like they're complaining about you." Hikari understands it but it didn't look like he was already late. But since Sabu-sama was saying that, he just try to get there as best as he can.

 

 

Hikari just doesn't understand what situation he is in now. Because it looks like everything isn't going to be like what did he thought it will be. But even if it be like that, at least he didn't want any of his friends to get involved in it. Suddenly the sky became dark and it looks like it was going to rain. Hikari didn't have an umbrella with him, so he goes to the shop near there and waits for it. He opens his phone and tells Neu and Nimura about it. when he tells Neu and Nimura about it, they say to him that they got a problem too and maybe they can't go anywhere. At that time, Hikari was just reminded of something. He quickly asks Neu and Nimura about their location.

 

 

Neu and Nimura were so weird about it so he asks Hikari why did he ask them that. But Hikari didn't tell them a reason for it and just told them to tell him about that. They just quickly sent their location to Hikari. When Hikari received it, he sent it to Akaru and says  "I got a bad feeling about this, go watch after them for me." Akaru understands it and he just does as what did has been told by Hikari. Akaru was so weird when he saw Hikari can't be calm.

 

 

When Hikari was done talking with Akaru about it, suddenly someone comes to him and asks him "Well, it was so hard when it was raining to move away." Hikari was so shocked when he saw the person who was talking with him. He thought in his mind "Just how did we meet here?!" That person was a person that Hikari know before he meets with Yami. Hikari lost contact with that person just after an incident that just happened between them. Hikari was disappointed for a time because he will never think that he will meet with her again. That person asks Hikari "Just what are you wondering about?" Hikari shook his head and smiles. He says to that person "Well it just raining. I got a little problem and suddenly this kind of tragedy happened. I just thinking when will this rain stop." That person was so weird when she saw Hikari was talking like they have met before. So since they're going in the same direction, That person was thinking that maybe they were going to the same location. So she tells Hikari about her name and Hikari greets her.

 

"So Should I call you Elisa?"

 

"That's good enough, Well Hikari. Nice to meet you."

 

Hikari was so shocked when he meets with some of the people from his past. But this time it was a people that he never thought that they will meet again. However, Hikari was so glad when knowing that person was alright. Hikari says to her "Sorry but do you mind if I ask you a question?" Elisa looks like she didn't mind it at all. So she told Hikari to just let it out.

 

 

"How with your life? Is it okay?"

 

 

Elisa was so weird when she heard that. But it doesn't sound like Hikari was planning something bad about it. So she just answers it "Haha, Who you are? A counselor? Well, Everything in my life is okay now. What about yours?" Hikari just smiled when he heard that. He just says to Elisa that it was the same as her too. But the rain seems like it will take a long time to stop.

 

 

Elisa asks Hikari if he would mind joining her to go somewhere with her and continue talking. But Hikari rejects it, He says to Elisa that he will stay there and wait for it. Just if she wants to go there, she can go there by herself. Elisa didn't think she would do that. But since Hikari says that, she just goes for it. When Hikari was alone, He asks Akaru about Neu and Nimura's condition. Akaru says to  Hikari that there was nothing to be worried about. Hikari was so glad when he heard that.  But when talking about that, Hikari asks Akaru about a man in a black hoodie that he saw in Quantum's memory before. maybe Akaru knows it.

 

" A man with a black hoodie? It seems like I never see him before. Is he one of the hackers? have you talk with him?"

 

 

Hikari tells Akaru that he still didn't get a chance to talk with that person yet. It looks like that man was avoiding him. Hikari asks Akaru if it was one of the hackers or did any of them trying to declare war again. But Akaru says to Hikari just after the incident that happened a long time ago they stopped it forever. But Hikari says to Akaru that maybe there was any of them who didn't agree with what did they have decided. But Akaru was thinking the opposite things. Maybe that person is not their ally or he just watching after Hikari from afar to make sure that he saves. Maybe there was a truth behind what did Akaru says. So Hikari tries to give it a chance to not thinking worst about that person.

 

 

 

Not long after that, the rain started to stop. But Hikari asks Akaru if Neu and Nimura were okay or not first. Akaru says to Hikari that it was all okay. So because Hikari can believe in what did Akaru says, he just goes away. Hikari tries to use the fastest route there so he can look at the location on where did they're going are save or not.

 

 

Hikari keeps running ahead to arrives there. while he was running there, Yami says to him "Hey, I think you should not to hurrying to there. When thinking about it, isn't it sounds like they just baiting you there? both of them didn't know about your problem yet, right?" Hikari stopped running and talking with Yami though both of them thought.

 

"But, my friends are there!"

 

"No, remember this. When I was with them, everything that we want is quantum. which means that it was you. They didn't have a location of your friends because they have been wiped out on their radar. So you do not need to worry about it."

 

Because Yami says that so, Hikari just accepts it. Hikari talks to himself "I hope they're okay. I'm totally dumb, right? They were targeting me and I causes people around me to die. Even they're actually want to make me happy." Hikari takes a deep breath and makes up a decision in his mind. Hikari says "Well, I don't know who is my new enemies. but better if I look at them." Hikari calls Ageru and says to her to get ready for something. Ageru understands it and just does as what did has been told.

 

                                                          Chapter 8

                                           -Encountering the Unknown-

 

 

When Yami was walking to where did he wants to go, he meets with a group of people. they ask him "What are you doing here?" Yami showed them an ID card when they saw it.  they just let him pass. When he was walking away, All of the people around there was looking at him. He was so weird about it. He looked at the ID card that he found on the street before and saw a person's name on it. He didn't know who is that person. But maybe that person isn't there. because he loses his ID card. Then Yami meets with one woman. That woman asks him "What are you doing here?" Then Yami answered "I just browsing around. What is this place?" That woman quickly told Yami to get out from there. She says to Yami that he shouldn't be there because it was a restricted area. But Yami declined it and says "I have this card, So that means that I can walk inside here right?" When that woman saw that ID card she was so shocked. She says to Yami "y-you.. how did you get this card? Are you are the person who murdered him just now?" Yami didn't know anything about the murder when he found that card. So Yami just tells that woman the truth. But that woman didn't believe in it easily.

 

That woman says to Yami "If you're not the person, then who did it? you have his Card in your hand now and that was a good clue to know that it was you who do that." Yami shook his head and just walked ahead. Yami didn't understand what just happened there and for what that place has been created for. But that woman still has something to talk about with him. that woman called him and says.

 

"Don't go away, I still have something that I want to ask you. I hope you can come with me or you want me to call the security?"

 

Since Yami was alone there, He just follows that woman to know what is her after. Yami follows her to a room and they started their talk.

 

"So you're the AI that has been created from that guy's memories? Well, lucky for me to meet you here. you know what situation you're in now and yet you just walked around here? hahaha, you make me laughed!"

 

Yami didn't understand what does that woman means. He asks that woman "What are you after?" that woman gets close to Yami and says "Everything that I want is you... you know what do I mean right?" Yami was so weird about it. She never meets with that woman before. but he didn't follow that woman's order and says "I got nothing to do with you. can you just let me out of here?"

 

"Oh no, you can't get out from here. I won't let you."

 

"Then better if I did the same as you."

 

Suddenly all of the light around the building turned off. and Yami knocked that woman down. Yami grabs that woman somewhere that far away from the people there.

0