40
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ayasa just can't believe that someone saw them. Ayasa knows that Hikari saw the people that open that door, She asks Hikari "just who open that door just now?!" Hikari reacts like he didn't care who is it because it was Yami even he know that Yami will tease him. But it has already happened guess he can't run from it anymore. But from Ayasa's sight, it looks like Hikari was happy because they have been discovered by the others. she asks Hikari "Why are you so happy with it?!" Hikari didn't say that he was happy with it but he knows that there will be a misunderstanding. Hikari shook his head and says "Well, Thanks for that answer. I really appreciate it. So as for an exchange, is there have something you would like me to help you with?" Ayasa was thinking the other thing when she heard that but she didn't think that she should spill it out. She asks Hikari "So what now? are you trying to get closer to me by helping me then you can make me-" Ayasa blushed when she says that. She stopped talking and change the topic.

 

 

"W-Well, better if we stop it here. If there was something that- No, maybe you can help me on the other day."

 

 

Hikari understands it. So he just says to Ayasa that he got it. Also, he was hoping that they will get better the other day. Ayasa gets out from there after that. When she closed the door, she checked her phone. she looked at it and says "Who you really are, Hikari? You hiding this from us all this time?" However, she tries to forget about what did she was thinking and just head back to her house. But when she was walking, she walked next to a guy with a black shirt. that guy says to her "Not bad, maybe you're the one who can beat him up." She was so weird when she heard that. But when she turned around, there was no one there. She was weird with it. She says by herself "Is it just my imagination or I just heard someone talking with me?" Maybe it just her imagination he didn't think that there was a ghost there. But when she reminded of a voice that she heard just now, it was similar to Hikari voices. But Hikari didn't get out of his room. But she just can't believe it she was actually thinking about Hikari. She shook her head then walked away.

 

 

When Hikari was alone, he says to himself "You dumb, why don't you tell me that you just arrived? maybe there was something I can do with it." Yami laughed and says "So you want to spend more time with her?" Hikari disagrees with it and says that was no it. Then he asks Yami about that mail.

 

 

"I know that you're the one who dropped this. what is this for? but more than that, Just what in the world that you choose to drop it near her?!"

 

 

 

"To be real, it just dropped by itself. I'm not planning for something, I didn't saw she was there neither."

 

 

Maybe that reason was acceptable, Hikari didn't say anything about it. Then Yami explains to Hikari about that mail.

 

 

"That mail was from them to one of their puppets. I take care of that woman but It seems like they're serious about this. Everything now is up to you. Will you end it or not?"

 

 

Hikari didn't sure about his answer to that. He didn't want to kill anyone anymore. But he didn't have any idea to run away from that problem. Hikari accepts it. he says to Yami that he will do anything that he could to save himself from the nightmare again and will save everyone. maybe it was impossible but with all of his will, he bet that he can do it. But he asks Yami a favor "Can you help me too? I don't know how many allies I will get for that war. So maybe I should ask you to do this. There is still something that I need to do" Yami understands it. then he told Hikari to go for it and let him use the AI tech.

 

 

On the next day, Hikari and Yami separated and go to a location that they want to go to. Hikari can't talk with Yami through their thought but Yami can use that AI system to contact Hikari.

 

Hikari says to Neu and Nimura to meet him at the location he told them to go. Hikari was taking a lot of time with his problem so he was thinking that maybe he can help them for now. so he can be useful for them. But he was hoping that they will not drive him away.  But Hikari was so weird when Sabu-sama didn't say anything to them. But maybe because he was busy until he forgets about them. He didn't think about that anymore and just focus on what did they need to do.

 

 

When three of them arrive at the location, Hikari asks them "So, I have been thinking about this when I was walking here. What are we going to do?" Nimura got a message from Sabu-sama before they're going to that place yesterday. So he shows it to Neu and Hikari. Neu asks Nimura "Why he always sent some of the detail to you only?" Nimura didn't know the reason for that too. He didn't say anything about it. Maybe because it was easy for Sabu-sama to contact him. Hikari was thinking something from that too. But maybe the reason that Nimura gives to them was acceptable. Hikari didn't suspect anything from that and just do the job that they have been told to do.

 

"I heard everything about the story that you created. It seems like the story got a lot of fans. There was something that was in progress I hope you can be patient with it. All of you didn't have anything that you need to do now. So, how if you go and take a look around the place?"

 

 

When reading that, Hikari says to them that maybe they should just take a rest instead of doing that. But they disagree with it. They say to Hikari that they have to spend a lot of time without doing anything. So they wanted to do something. But they were so weird with Hikari. It seems like he was avoiding something. They ask him "Is there was something that you would like us to know it?" It sounds like they were suspecting something from Hikari. So Hikari just shook his head without saying anything.

 

So Neu and Nimura discuss it between them. Neu says to Nimura that better if they just go there. Since they were decided it. Neu asks Hikari "So, you want to follow us or not?" Hikari refuses that request and says to them "I got something that I need to do. You guys can go for it." After that, they just go looking around the place.

 

Hikari was feeling frustrated when that happens. He says by himself "I want to make the people understand each other. Are they going to make all of this a conclusion?" Since they didn't want to hear what did Hikari says. Hikari contact Akaru and asks him to watch after them. but it seems like Akaru was having a big problem now. So he refused it. Hikari was thinking something bad about that. He can't just watch them like that because it will cause him to get exposed to those people.

 

 

He just hoping that will save. He can't force them to do what did he says because it was their life. Hikari looked down and walked away. He was thinking

 

"I... I don't want to control them. I don't have any thought about doing that. I just want to reach the end of this dream together with them. I don't want to lose anything anymore. It's enough with Everything that just happens. I'm enough of it!"

 

Suddenly there was a raindrop, Hikari didn't have an umbrella with him. So he bet that he will get wet. But suddenly there was someone who comes to him and shares her umbrella with him. That person says to him "What are you doing here? Nii-chan?" Hikari was so shocked when he heard that voice. He quickly looked ahead and saw that it was Aimi.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"To help you, I think?"

 

Hikari just smiled and says "Thank you. it's good to see you here." Aimi just smiled back at him then told Hikari to follow her. Hikari didn't have any choice but to just follow it. But before Hikari follows Aimi. He asks Aimi "This got nothing to do with Ayasa or any of your friends, right?" Aimi nods his head answering that question and says "This time, it just between both of us, Onii-chan." Hikari stopped walking just when did he hear that. He didn't know why, but it feels like he was so happy about something. He just smiled at that time.

 

 

Aimi saw Hikari's reaction at that time. She asks Hikari if there was something matters with it. but when looking at their situation, Aimi started thinking something weird. To make sure of it she just spills it out to Hikari "Wait for a minute, You didn't think of something weird just now right?" Hikari shook his head. He says to Aimi that there was no way he could think that. But when Hikari looking at their situation, he was thinking in his mind "We shared an umbrella and walking together in this kind of weather. Just what- No, this situation just happens between the coup-" Suddenly Aimi asks Hikari a question. Hikari was so shocked by it and accidentally say "Co-Cu-Coup!?" Aimi was so weird with it. but when hearing 'Coup' it makes her thinking about something. But she didn't think that was what did Hikari was thinking about. So she asks Hikari once again.

 

 

"What are you thinking about? Is it about someone?"

 

"Just why should I thinking about someone if you're here with me?"

 

Aimi gets blushed just when did she hear that. She didn't think that both of them will have any other relationship because Aimi told Hikari and Ayasa to get along with each other. It looks like they were getting well together. Aimi asks Hikari "You're with Ayasa right? I m-mean both of you..." Hikari shook his head. He says to Aimi that she should not think about that any further. Hikari says that it just a word that he wants to say just now. because the situation, he is in now makes him reminded of that things.

 

 

Since they were going that far, Aimi asks Hikari about what kind of things it is. Hikari didn't comment anything about it and just answer it "Just say that she just a person like you. She looks like she was alone, but she was not alone at all. She didn't have any family with her. But she says to me that I alone am already enough for her." But because of Hikari saying that Aimi quickly asks him "Wait, is this person was too precious for you?" Hikari nods his head answering that question.

 

"That person was too precious to me until I say that I will sacrifice my own self to save her because I want to see her smile."

 

 

Aimi saw Hikari were looked down when they were talking about that. So she tries to change the topic and cheer Hikari up until she arrives at the location she wants to go to.

 

 

 

Yami was walking to the location that he needs to go to. He arrives at a place that was no one there. But he found a small box in that place. Maybe that was a box that they leave for him, so he just opens it.

 

 

He found a shiny white ring in that box. also there was a message in that box. Yami wants to know who is the owner of that things so he just open them.

 

"You solved a lot of things together, you didn't get any rewards before. So how if we give you this as a reward? We want you to give it to someone that you loved. Hikari Aigami"

 

 

Yami understands what did they're going to tell him. But he just thinking "To who will this ring belongs? Hikari didn't have any love I think."

0