45
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                       Chapter 10                                                                                                                   _Friend or Enemy?_

 

Hikari was stunned by those words from Kamihara. He didn't want to have a battle with any of them anymore because he has said in the past that he wants to stop a war with them since they're just his old friends. He asks Kamihara "Even I am a fake light or whatever that you want to call me. I don't want to start it again. It was all over now. Why did you do something like this?" Kamihara Turned back and says "Well, Even I should be marked as your enemy or friends How if you see this out."

 

One of the gates there opened, Hikari quickly takes a look at it and he was disappointed when he was Akaru was there.

Akaru was holding a weapon. On that sight, Hikari was thinking that maybe Akaru knows about his situation and trying to help him. But suddenly Akaru aimed his gun at Hikari. Hikari was so shocked when he saw it. He says to Akaru "Hey, don't kidding me. What does this mean?!" Akaru didn't show any reaction to Hikari and just say

 

 

"It was all for this world's sake. There shouldn't be a place for a monster like you to live in this world. You... You should die for a long time ago!"

 

 

Just when Hikari heard that from Akaru, he was thinking that maybe there was a truth behind it. But it doesn't mean that he just needs to surrender there. Hikari goes to Akaru and takes that gun then throws it away. Hikari looked at Akaru and says "Enough, stop it already! I'm done with all of this! Just... I don't want to kill anyone with my selfishness anymore. Can you hear me, Akaru!?" Akaru didn't say anything when he heard that and attacks Hikari. Hikari blocks that attacks and still trying to talk with Akaru.

 

Kamihara was so weird when he saw Hikari do not choose to attacks Akaru. He says to Hikari "It was all useless, Hikari. Your life will now end with a die of your friends or yourself." But Hikari does not believe in what kamihara says. He tries to make sure that Akaru will change his mind.

 

"Enough, Enough of this! I will never kill you! open your eyes! Aren't you made a promise with me that you w-"

 

"Shut up! I won't believe in you anymore! I don't have to get fall into your trap again!"

Akaru tries to attack Hikari and at that time Hikari saw something on his neck. Hikari blocked the attacks and hold Akaru position to take a look at it. But it seems like Akaru was cautious of it. It makes Hikari become so curious about it. He was thinking that maybe have a reason behind it. But what will it be? Hikari was reminded of something that maybe should be it, but it seems like it was not it.

 

When Hikari was wondering about it, Kamihara says to him "Figured out something? Hahah, sorry but it was too late. So, let's begin our real game." Suddenly there were more people come out from behind Akaru. They were wearing a black hoodie same as the hacker's outfit. All of them seem like they were holding a gun too. So Hikari was thinking that maybe he should take Akaru's gun and shot them. Kamihara can imagine what did Hikari will do. So he dropped a sword on the floor for Hikari and says "Well, how if you stop thinking about what did you need to do and just kill them?" In that kind of situation, it seems like Hikari didn't have any chance of surviving. He didn't have any choice but to take up that sword and kill them to protect his own self.

 

Hikari takes that sword up and says "Sorry, I didn't know what just happened here. But I don't have any plan on running from it. So, let me make you smile for the last time!" Hikari throws that sword on one of those people then takes up Akaru's gun and shot the another 2. Three of them got critical damage from that attacks. But they are still alive. It just only one left who standing there with Akaru. Akaru quickly goes to Hikari and going to attacks him. Hikari got hit with the attacks from Akaru. But he got a chance on shooting another one at that time. Now, it just between him and Akaru.

0