47
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now it just left Hikari and Akaru. Hikari didn't do any action to Akaru, He just stand in front of Akaru and says "Hey, just stop this already! Just what make you think that I will kill you?! Can you hear me? Akaru!" Akaru was just standstill when he heard that. He didn't make any moves and asks Hikari "Just what make you think I will follow what did a monster as you say? Are you making a joke here?" At that time, Hikari was realized that there was something that weird there. But he didn't say anything about it and just continue wasting Akaru's time with the talk.

 

 

Akaru attacks Hikari when he got a chance to attack, But Hikari just blocked every attack from him. Kamihara was looking at them and he was waiting for the result on what that will happen. Kamihara just can't believe that Hikari didn't make any attacks on Akaru. Because from what did he know about Hikari in the past, Hikari never thought about who he will fight or what did they have. He just eliminate all of them as long as he has been ordered to. Hikari was so good in disguise since his appearance looks like a kid. But the way he will act is different from the way he looks like. But with a quantum brainshockwave, He will just kill all of them the right way. Quantum brainshockwave is a state in when did Hikari will act like he is no longer human. That's why has been known as a monster. But all of that blood chain stopped when Hikari meet with Syurihata. Maybe the things that Hikari and Shurihata do were impossible for them to reach. Even they're not together now. Hikari never gives up on the dream that they want to reach together.

 

 

Not long after that, Hikari takes Akaru down and asks him "You are not really you, right?" Kamihara laughed just when did he hear that. He says to Hikari "It was all useless. All of your afford to talk with him is all useless. Your voice can't reach him anymore."

 

 

Hikari was feeling frustrated about what did Kamihara says, but he just ignore it and lend a hand to Akaru. He says to Akaru

 

 

 

 

"Stop it. Let's end this conflict with a better ending. I know that every one life is not good as what did I think. But we still can understand their feelings, right?"

 

 

"What makes you think that so?"

 

 

Hikari stopped talking just when did he hear that. Kamihara who was watching them from afar laughed then says "Haven't I told you that it was all useless? He will be the one who kills you, Hikari." By all of the sudden, Hikari got a call from Ageru. He was so weird when Ageru can reach him. Kamihara also can't believe it because he jammed every communication gadget inside of that range. Before Hikari going to answer that call, Kamihara quickly told Akaru to kill Hikari "Hey, what are you looking at? Kill him." When Akaru tries to make a move, Hikari points his sword at Akaru's head and answers the call from Ageru. Hikari asks Ageru "What do you want? But before that, how can you reach me?" Ageru didn't know how to explain it but she still didn't get Hikari location. Hikari understands why. But before they talk more about it, Hikari asks Ageru "are Akaru was with you now?" Just when did Kamihara hear Hikari says that, He just laughed and he says "He was in front of you now. What makes you wonder where are him now? Enough, go and end him up. Aigami Hikari, This stage is your last stop."

 

 

The door behind Hikari opened and a hacker was coming out. Hikari know who they are. For him, they're still his friends so it makes him was so hard to kill them. Hikari knocks Akaru with his sword and looked at them. Hikari makes a promise that he will not kill anyone anymore but as long as it has a good reason for doing it, Hikari says to himself that it was alright. Hikari was ready to fight with them. But when Hikari looked at their face, it seems like they didn't have any thought about trying to kill him. Hikari was so weird with it. But maybe it was just one of their tricks to make him lose the battle. Hikari didn't hold back and he just waits for them to make a move. When they started to attack, it was just one of them that started moving to Hikari. Hikari was so weird with it because he was thinking that they can just beat him down by attacking him together.

 

 

Hikari blocked the attacks from the hacker that tried to attack him and on the time he was attacked, the hacker says to him "Did you know about a coin flip?" Hikari was so weird with that question and he asks that hacker what does he mean by that.

 

 

When both of them were focusing on the battle, The other 3 hackers that were watching them from afar go to Hikari. It seems like they were going to take Hikari down. But there were unexpected things that happened. Hikari can't block their attacks at that time. but before their attacks hit Hikari, they were shut down by themselves. Hikari didn't get any idea about why did that happen. They dropped something at the ground, so Hikari take it up and looked at it.

 

 

 

"Is this... Don't tell me. Hey, Kimahara! Just get out from there and tell me what kind of things this is! Are you planning to just keep looking from the distance?"

 

 

 

Kimahara just laughed when he heard that. He says to Hikari "Do you think that I am scared of you? Sorry, but you're wrong. It was all wrong. Well, since your past is you just a lab rat of that quantum maybe it would be fun if I test you out with something." It sounds like Kimahara still wants to continue that thread. However, Hikari didn't think that he should just give up on it. So he just gets ready for the next things that Kimahara going to do. The lights turned off just all of the sudden. Hikari didn't hear Kimahara's voice after that and he got a message from Ageru "It seems like we got a problem here and maybe we can't send the help to you."

 

 

 

Since it looks like a problem just ended there, Hikari didn't think that he needs any help from them. So maybe they will be late then it was okay. As long as the people that have been knocked down will not wake up too soon. He asks Ageru about where Akaru is. But Ageru tells him that she did not know where Akaru is. Everything that she can tell him about Akaru is "Akaru is not with me, he has gone out earlier than us. But he didn't tell us where did he go. Why are you asking me about this? Did you see him somewhere?" Just when did Hikari hear that it feels like he was regretting what did he had done. Because he got a feeling that maybe he was fighting with the real Akaru. He tries to not believe in it but he got nothing to prove it was true or not. He asks Yami "Hey, what do you think I should do with this?" As what did Yami saw before, he got a feeling that maybe it was not a real Akaru. He told Hikari to take a closer look at it.

 

 

 

Hikari didn't really sure about what did he think about. Maybe it was impossible for Akaru to do something like that. Because he makes a promise to Hikari that he will always be with him. But when thinking about it, maybe none of them could break their promises for their own sake. Hikari reminded on the device that he saw at Akaru. So he tries to take a look at it. But when Hikari tries to reach it, Akaru holds Hikari's hand from touching it and says "What make you think that I will give up on it easily? You monster." Hikari gets teased by those words for some reason. Even he still can't confirm that it was real Akaru or not but he heard that from that Akaru with Akaru voices. Hikari agreed with what did Akaru just say "Yes, I understand. that I'm a monster. But, can you tell me how that monster didn't kill you yet? Akaru... Either this is you or not, let's cut this scene off!" Akaru was still hard for him to move from there because his legs is still injured. So Hikari just uses that chance to hit him and says "Hey, I have a question. If you're the real Akaru, what is the code that you used?" Akaru was so shocked by that question. they never talked about any code before. Akaru asks Hikari "Just what did you want from me about that code?"

 

 

 

 

Hikari just smiled when he heard that. It causes Akaru to be weird with it. But when Akaru looked at Hikari's reaction, He found out that Hikari was a bit weird. Akaru asks Hikari "What's wrong with you? Change your own expression all of the sudden? Do you think I am scared of you? Hahaha." Hikari just smiled when he heard that. He looked at Akaru eyes and asks him "Hey, what will you do if I'm telling that I'm a darkness(Yami)?" That Akaru seems like he didn't understand what did Hikari means. Hikari put his sword on Akaru arm's and says "Well, rest in peace you dumb AI!" Yami killed that Akaru and saw that there was blood coming out. Yami take a look at that AI body and found that there was room for them to put something within that body. Yami was thinking that it maybe was where did they put that fake blood to use it to make Hikari feel like he was wrong.

 

 

 

Not long after that, Hikari got a call from Ageru. Since it was all clear there, Hikari take a time to talk with Ageru.

 

 

 

"Well, what do you want for this time? It seems like everything was okay now."

 

 

"Are you really sure about that? How about you take another look?"

 

 

 

since Ageru was saying that, Hikari just tries to look around. It sounds like Ageru were cautious about it maybe it was because Hikari didn't care about anything around him. But Hikari didn't think that there will be any threat will come to him at that time. So he just walked ahead and went to leave that place.

0