Black
126 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a year since I arrived in this new world.
Before I was an ordinary person without a little bit of magic.
I was slightly unlucky sometimes, but I never tough that one day, on Friday 13, I will be struck by lightning, die and find myself in this new world.
The first thing that I found after I woke up was the fact that I was being carried in the hands of a giantess.
It was scary, but it took me only a few seconds to come to the understanding that I have been reborn.
The thing that made me want to cry was the fact that I was not reborn as a human baby, but rather as a kitten, a newborn cat.
Yes! I was charming, my black fur was soft and fluffy and anyone would want to touch me. But being a cat is so much worse than being a baby.
" life is too unfair" I came to a bitter understanding.
I will not be able to fulfill my life regrets. I will not be able to interact with other people, after all, even when they tried to understand me, it was impossible as they did not know that I was a human before.
Hell, I can not imagine a life like that. Will I have to mate with a female cat?
Even though I was disappointed in life I never gave up. I knew that if I could reincarnate in another world, everything could happen in this big universe.
I hoped that something could happen so that I could have the opportunity to turn my life around. I never knew that I was about to regret that wish.
I obtained a new lease of life, instead of dying, so why would I give up just because I was not human?
A long time ago, humans were just primates, they were just slightly smarter than those of my species. They encountered many difficulties, but instead progressed because they never gave up on the path of evolution, they managed to become the overlord of their planet.
I just had to do the same.
" Tremble in fear human being, because you will soon fall from your position in the hierarchy of life. It will be the rise of a new spec.
All hail to Lord Black" I said proudly in an ominous voice, a mental voice because what left my mouth was faint and charming meow...
A yellow bird not too far from me chirped in my direction when I finished my inner monologue. I detest bird
" one day I will eat that bird" I vowed angrily.
Just like that, I lived my first year in this new world.
It was pretty interesting. First I learned that the setting of this world was similar to my past world. It was a modern world with a lot of opportunities and novelty. There was internet, television, and pizza delivery. It was not so bad.
I lived with a woman called Kara Johnes, she was young, about twenty-seven years old, she worked in a tourism agency or something like that. She lived with her younger sister, since the death of their parents. Her sister, Suzie was still in high school.
One of the perks of being a cat is that people will not feel deranged or suspicious by talking close to you. You could spy on them whenever you wanted. I could enter any place of the house at any time, be it the bedroom the bathroom, and that place. I saw many beautiful things.
Still, I regretted being a cat, because the two sisters were very beautiful, the older one was interesting and I almost fell in love with her. But one the end my hopes were crushed by the harsh reality because, in the end, I was just a cat.
The fact that I was strange for a cat did not go unnoticed.
I did not have human hands, but cats are pretty flexible. I learned how to use my little paws and my mouth or rather my jaws to do many things.
After training for a time, I adapted and learned how to press a switch, how to use the keyboard, and the remote control I will play online games, I will go to see television programs. I particularly liked seeing the animal channel, I will learn new things and obtain new ideas about how to live like a real cat.
The rest of the time I will play some online video games. Despite being a cat my name " Lord black" appeared in every ranking. I was a great player, after all, I only had that to do, all day long.
Seeing my ranking increasing every day, my eyes will shine. My dream to reach the top of the hierarchy of life seemed more bearable. I was carrying the weight and undertaking of an entire species on my little shoulders after all.
My actions did not escape the attention of the two girls. They were shocked at first, but soon it became frequent.
Suzi did not miss that opportunity. She started to shoot videos and images of me doing things that no other cat in the world could do before posting them on the web. We had tonnes of followers, cat lovers, animal fans, scientists that wanted to understand how it was possible, and even self-acclaimed experts that wished to prove that everything shown in our videos was fake.
" Yes! A human being, trembling fear because your reign over the hundred species will soon end" I meowed ferociously.
All hail Lord black
1