Chapter 5
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" will you willing to do anything for your friend"

"yes I am"

"are you willing to suffer unbearable pain that's worse than Death.."

" yes I can no matter what happens"

" good"

after answering his master question yukkuri was baffled because his master started clapping .......

after a couple of seconds his master stop ...and look at yukkuri smiling mischievously.

" alright look at kaede's corpse one last time and say your farewell so that we can go now"

" ehh what do you mean go....go where??"

yukkuri was puzzled on what his master saying

he cannot think of any place where should they go

" where going on another world which where I came from "

" another world...... where master came from!!"

at this moment yukkuri's brain stopped working and just look at his master with serious expression

" yeah where going to the world where I was born and the world where I first died. .. ....so we don't want to waste time standing on here.......you want to save kaede right"

yukkuri quickly look at his master and his brain that stopped working a moment ago begin to function again at hearing kaede's name....

" yes... I want to "

" then get going and bid farewell for now...... hurry"

yukkuri quickly look at kaede's corpse on the bed and slowly walk

after he was only two steps on to reaching kaede's bed he stopped his foot steps...and look at kaede's body who's under on the green blanket.....

" just wait for me ......I promise that I will make your dream to became a doctor happened........and that were going to be together forever...."

after saying he wants to say yukkuri quickly turn back towards his master who's still looking at him mischievously....

" iam already done master"

" is that so then good"

" then master how and what we will do to go to your world..."

" it's simple we will use magic"

" hmm magic?!!"

"yeah magic.... well now that I am already dead it's mean that I cannot use magic anymore.......so to go my world you student of mine have to you use magic for the very first time "

yukkuri quickly became speechless on what his master saying ....

' me using magic???? '

" ehh but master I don't know how to use magic !!"

" well I Know ๐Ÿ˜......but remember that I said to you that I gave every thing including my powers to you right "

yukkuri suddenly recall what his master said earlier about giving his powers to him...

after that yukkuri nodded his head telling to his master that he remembers...

" well that's mean that you can also use magic"

" but I don't kno-"

" it's fine it's fine........of course you don't know how to use magic or even cast a spell that's a given"

"then how......are you going to teach me how to use magic right now master!!?"

"hahahahahh hahahah hahaha hahahah "

the boy laugh at yukkuri's who's looking at him with him with shock and anticipation on his face......

" hahahha ......well even i ordered you to call me master...kid I don't plan to waste my time teaching you how to use magic.......do you even know how will it take for someone like you to use magic......"

yukkuri look at his master with worries that it will take long for him to use magic .....

" then master h.how long will it take"

" well if you want to learn about magic maybe ten years....if you want to learn how to use it maybe another decade.......and if you want to use a magic spell that Will bring kaede to life maybe a hundred or more"

"that's"

after hearing that yukkuri quickly clench his open fist......

the moment his master said that it will take a hundred or more years for him to learn and use magic to resurrect kaed..he was envelope by despair....

" well don't worry student of mine with me here. the solution to your problem.. it will just take a couple of seconds for you to use all kinds of magic and magic spells "

" is that even possible master"

" hahaha of it bis possible who do you think I am............ before I died I left a part of me in your head we'll you can call it subconscious.. something like that.........well because of that I can just transfer all I know inside of your empty brain student of mine"

" really with just that. I can use magic already"

" yeah so now let's start already so that we can go now"

after saying that the boy smile at yukkuri widely.....

after seeing the smile on his master yukkuri felt something in his head........

" master this"

" oh you already feeling it. I Know it's feel weird at first but your going to get used to it eventually..........well what I transfer in your brain is a spell allowing you to travel to my world......."

" ehhhh that simple"

" well student of mine maybe you think that the spell in your head that I gave to you is easy...but I hate to say it to you that no human in this world or in my world are capable of doing that magic spell so please don't think that it's simple"

" sorry master sorry for being conceited"

yukkuri bowed his head after apologizing to his master on calling the magic spell that his master gave him simple........

" well that's enough for that....and let's start already".

" yes"

" relax and just do the instructions that I send to your brain...and your going to be fine."

after hearing his master yukkuri close his eyes instead of answering..

he reaches his arm forward and open his hand wide open.......and

" transfer gate"

upon saying the word the those words yukkuri open his eyes and look on the floor his standing in..

there he see a red circle a red magic circle beginning to form on the very floor his standing on....

he was amazed on what's happening that he was about to speak about it.. but

" master this i-"

before yukkuri finished was he's about to say.

he suddenly feel on the floor curling while holding his stomach and head on each hand..

then he started to sweat very much that he's clothes that's he's wearing now was already drenched in sweat....and his face became pale...

the moment that the magic circle on his feet finished he quickly feel pain....he feels that someone was eating his organs inside of his body.. his muscles and whole body was in pain.

the one that hurt most for him at this moment is his head he felt that someone was drilling a hole in his head and brain.......

he tried to stand up but because of the pain he just managed to crouch down still holding his head and stomach at each hand..

he look at his young master with his eyes full of tears that falling in his pale face and his nose that full of snott...and his mouth that salivating because of pain...

he see his master looking at him smiling..

looking satisfied at was his seeing....

" we'll look at you ......you look fine.... I hope that you stay conscious when we get there..."

after yukkuri heard his master talk ..

the magic circle that his crouching on started to release a black smoke that becoming like a mist. that slowly surrounding him from a couple of seconds he completely envelope by the the black mist starting from his feet to his head...but before he was completely envelope by the mist he quickly glance to kaede's bed to see her for the last time after looking at her yukkuri shut his eyes while he was being envelope completely by the black mist..........

after a couple of seconds pass yukkuri slowly open his closed eyes.....

after opening his closed eyes. yukkuri was. still crouching while holding his stomach with both of his hand now.. he was still feeling the intense pain even now....

he was surprised when he look on the ground and notice that he's not anymore crouching in the floor of the hospital..

he sees on his feet was soil and Grass and leaves and twigs that fallen from the tree...he was also greeted by the cold wind and a shade of tree meaning that his outdoors....

he was shock and continue to look on the ground while holding his stomach.. because of the pain that's his still feeling.. yukkuri keep looking at ground without lifting his head to look at his surrounding.....but

: swoosh:

yukkuri suddenly felt and Heard something has been thrust closer to him....

so he slowly lift his head because of pain..

the he see something was pointing at him .

he gulped when he see what is pointing at him..

there was a sword pointing closer to his face he was shock to see a sword was pointing at him so he just look at the sword dumbfounded.....then

" you!!!! who are you!!!! how did you suddenly appear here..... speak!!!!...who are you"

yukkuri suddenly snap back and quickly look at the owner of the sword who suddenly shout at him loudly......

the he see the owner of the sword that pointing at his face..

yukkuri was surprised to see that the person who's wielding the sword was a girl....

it's a girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes and a beautiful face...

he noticed that the girl who look much around his age was wearing a light armor ...

yukkuri thought that maybe the the girl was a soldier or a knight..he didn't know what the difference between the the two but that is the first thing that came out of his mind when he see the girl......

he also noticed that the girl was not only holding a sword.

he also holding a girl hand in her hand..

the girl that the knight was with his holding with his hand was wearing a beautiful Blue dress..

she has a nice silky long red hair and her eyes are also red even her lips ๐Ÿ‘„ was bright red like ๐Ÿ”ฅ.......

yukkuri notice that the woman on dress was looking at him ..he also decided to look back at the girl but..the girl hide her face on the back of the knight......

" you๐Ÿ’ข!!! what the hell are you looking at my lady like that....... answer my question who the hell are you!!!!.....who sent you..... don't tell me your also with them..."

upon hearing the the knight..

yukkuri didn't answer her and instead look at his surrounding......

then he see the moment that he look at his surrounding that there's some people who are dressed in black clothing and had a black cloth covering their faces.. there was about 30 of them circling them........

' so that's why she was shouting at me she thought that iam with them........give me a break'

after thinking to himself yukkuri quickly look back at the girl and answer...

" I I am not with them."

" liar!!!!..... I Know that your completely with them.....who sent you!!!!....... tell me or I will slice your head of.."

'ha'

yukkuri sigh internally he completely knows that the girl had the right to complain and be suspicious of him because of the guys surrounding them and his suddenly arrival at the scene......

but he felt that it's More painful for him to argue anymore so he just shut hi mouth and didn't answer......then

"" boss it's look like he's not part of them.... what should we do now"

hikari look at the person who just speak ...

it's one of the men in black clothing who surrounds them ..

yukkuri look at the person that the man was addressing as boss...

he's the only one different from the group ...

he wear white cloth to cover his face....

" hmmm I don't know how did he suddenly pop out of nowhere or who he works for or who is he......but we have a job.....and we cannot have any witnesses...so kill him also...but be carefull"

" yes Boss....but boss"

" what now"

" can you at least let us at least play with the girls a little bit.....I mean it's a total waste to just kill them off"

after saying that to his boss he look at the direction of the knight and the girl and smile lustfully....

even someone cannot see the smile on the man face the knight notice the lustful look on the man face...and veins pop out of her head because of anger....but despise her anger he didn't move the sword that pointing on yukkuri's head and instead she just hold it tightly.....

" hmm well it's fine just make sure to kill them afterwards or else I will kill you all......"

after there boss said that the other guy's that surrounding them all started to smile under neat there masks...

of course yukkuri and the knight and the girl in dress didn't notice there smile but the three of them know ? what the other party was thinking.......

yukkuri look at the ground again...

he's thinking abouto himself why did he have to be in a trouble like this ........

the guys who's surrounding them started to Walk slowly closer to them..

each of the guys that wearing black clothes and surrounding have a knife ๐Ÿ”ช on their right hands....

when the knight notice that the guys on black clothes started to come closer to them ......he hold the sword more tightly and she's in a stance that look like she's ready to cut and kill anyone who come close to her......but despite that the knight still didn't move the sword on yukkuri's face........

yukkuri look at the other girl that the knight was holding in her other hand..

he noticed that the woman was shaking behind the knight back..with a pale face and teary eyes......

after looking at the girls..he look at the guys on black clothes who's holding knife on their hands....

he's heart started to beat faster ..

he's afraid that he was about already to die.....

" yo.. student of mine looks like you're in a pinch right now..."

yukkuri heart started to beat faster than before but for some different reasons....

he quickly look where the voice coming from....

" Master !!!! "

yukkuri suddenly shout despite the pain and fear that he's feeling....

he's sudden shout make the guys on Black clothes stopped moving closer to them......

also the the two girls was also surprised on yukkuri's suddenly shouting.....

yukkuri ignore the stairs of the People around him when he shout and instead focus his gaze on the tree that they are under to...

there he see the boy his master was leaning on the tree with his arm cross....

his master was smiling at him...

" idiot you know that you're the only one who can see me right........so there's no need to open that mouth of yours to talk to me student of mine.... instead use your head..."

" hahahahahahaha"

yukkuri laugh hard like a mad man

and talk to his master ......

(master where have you been....why did you just appear now)

( what are you saying I was been here right from the start you know.....i just decided not to expose myself to you I just wanted to watch on what's about to happen......but it's look like it was going to be dangerous for you..so I decided to leet you see me ..)

( is that so)

(yeah)

" hahahahahhah"

(hahhahahaha)

" you!!!!! what the hell are you laughing at........ who's your calling master"

the knight ask nervously while pointing the sword to yukkuri's face closer than before...

and the guys who's in Black clothes also stopped on their tracks and became warry of the situation......

" what do you think ......he look like he just gone crazy..... that's why he just shout master so loud"

" yeah I don't see anyone and feel any presence other than us........you may be right.....maybe he gone crazy..."

" so what now"

" let's kill the guy first so that we can play now with the girls "

the man said to his another subordinate l.....

they bought smile under their mask and the two of them started to move again...

upon seeing the two of them the others also started to move again.....

yukkuri look at the guys on black clothes started to move closer to them again.....

and after noticing that they are very close to them yukkuri look at his master with pleading eyes.........

( master!!! please help )

( hahhahah.......well it's look like you don't have a choice right now...... other than using magic...)

( that!!)

( what's wrong student of mine........?)

( it's just..... that .... the pain..)

( huh ...pain .....you said that you will endure no matter what kind of pain just for your friend..... don't tell me that's a lie...)

( no!!...... that's not a lie.... I'm willing to take any kind of pain for kaede)

( then what are you bitching about for?)

(well.....I just wanted to ask and know......do I have to deal with this intense pain from now on Everytime I use magic....?)

(hmm of course you will have to deal with that.....you should call it like an after effect..... that's what I meant when I said to you that I give you my suffering......... what do you not like it or something.....)

( no ...I like it......... it's a small price if it's mean saving kaede I'm fine with anything..)

( then good.....but don't worry student of mine...the magic spell that I will transfer in your this time is very simple..and common in this world.....so the pain that you will feel will probably less..I think)

( really)

( ahem don't worry student of mine you even manage to be still conscious when you use the gate right...... that's a hard spell and you manage to endure the pain and remain conscious right)

( so?)

( I mean this time the spell your usi, the is simple so you will probably be fine right ???)

( probably!!?)

(well let's start now......I already give it in your brain the spell so just go ahead and cast it already....if you don't want to die together with this beautiful girl's)

after his master said that ... yukkuri quickly close his eyes and concentrate on the spell that his master transfer on his mind.....

after a couple of seconds yukkuri quickly open his eyes the he the knight withdrawing the sword that pointing at him and get to a stance where she was on a motion to cut something vertically........

upon seeing this he look at the other side then he see that the guys on black clothes had already stopped moving to them closer and instead they run to quickly close the gap.....

when yukkuri see what's happening he quickly cast the spell

"sleep!!!!!"

0