Overview of The Class System (First Chapter of Data Book 1: A Basic Encyclopedia)
122 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Types of Stat Boosts produced through production of a strand of Lifeforce: 

Diminishing < 1, Ordinary 1 < x ≥ 5, Extraordinary 5 < x > 10, Perfect x = 10, Beyond x > 10 (x=Nim)

A classless individual would receive an ordinary boost for every stat with the refinement of a single grain of [Lifeblood]

Main Classes:

(Any class can belong to either category. The only reason for the separation is that 99.999999% of individuals can only have the capacity to retain a single Main Class for reasons to be explained throughout the development of the story.)

Magnifies both the perception and utilization of the various Source Energies and Id, and magnifies the stat boosts that come with the refinement of [Lifeblood] and [Lief]

Sub Classes:

Amplifies the perception and utilization of the various Source Energies and Id, but the typical effects had over stat growth are somewhat muted.

Common:

Raises one's ability to perceive one branch of the [Tribunal Forces] and negatively affects the rest. This effect is additive/subtractive in nature and can be anywhere between 0 and 100 percent. One to two stats receive an ordinary boost, and three to four receive a diminishing boost.

Examples include; Warrior, Mage, Esper, Healer, and Sword Wielder

Unique:

Raises one's ability to perceive and utilize any two branches of the [Tribunal Forces] and does not affect the third. Each of the two branches boosted is increased anywhere from 200 to 300 percent. One stat receives an extraordinary boost. One to two stats receive ordinary boosts. The remaining stats receive diminishing boosts.

Examples include; Novice Summoner, Spirit Mage, Warrior Mage, Marksman, Theif

Hidden:

Raises one's ability to perceive and utilize all branches of the [Tribunal Forces]. Perception and utilization is increased anywhere from 200 to 300 percent for each branch. One stat receives a perfect boost. At least two stats receive an extraordinary boost. One to two stats receive ordinary boosts. If there is a remaining stat it receives a diminishing boost.

Examples include; Summoner, Oracle, Dragon Knight, Ranger, and Assassin

Obscure:

Raises one's ability to perceive and utilize all branches of the [Tribunal Forces]. Perception and utilization of each branch is increased by a multiple greater than or equal to 4 and less than or equal to 7. One stat receives a beyond-level boost. At least one stat receives a perfect boost. Any remaining stats receive perfect boosts.

Examples include; Arcane Summoner, Spirit Master, Dragon Master, Hunter, and Assassin Overlord

Forgotten:

Raises one's ability to perceive and utilize all branches of the [Tribunal Forces]. Perception and utilization of each branch are increased by an exponent greater than one and less than or equal to 4. At least two stats receive beyond-level boosts. Any remaining stats receive perfect boosts.

Examples include; Divine Summoner, Spirit Emperor, Dragon Emperor, Shikari, and Achaekek

1