Chapter 5: Backstory (4/8)
3.5k 15 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As she sat on top of me and I understood the situation, I calmed down. I had enough of this shit, but I wasn't going to say that to her.

 

"Aki, can you… Can you just get off me, you know that isn't it so-" She shut me up with her lips, forcing me into a deep kiss. 

 

It lasted for what felt like minutes, trying to breath, I tried to lean back but my escape route was blocked by the tree trunk behind me. She let me go every once in a while, letting us both catch our breath. 

 

Finally separating, we both took heavy breaths. 

 

"Fufu, hehehe, hahahahaha!" She laughed manically.

 

"W-what, why are you…" I choked on my last words, laugh. That's how it's always been.

 

Laughing at me. My heart tightened and memories resurfaced. My breath became shaky and tears were starting to form in my eyes. 

 

Completely oblivious to my state she talked to herself. "Hehehe~ mine. Mine. Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine! That thieving bitch isn't a match for me!" She kept repeating to herself, before her attention came to me. 

 

I held back my tears. 'if she sees me cry again she'll think I'm weak.' I thought to myself. This is what I had been told my whole life after all. 

 

Her eyes looked strange. As if she wasn't herself anymore. She looked like a different person, her looks were nearly the same but a new person was in control. That was the feeling she gave me. 

 

"Here, we still have to eat, don't we?" She said as she stuffed the food in her mouth. She chewed for a few seconds, confused, I leaned over to grab a bite myself but was interrupted by Aki again. 

 

Yet again, our lips joined. The chewed food was forced into my mouth from hers. I immediately felt like throwing up, but the food was still being shoved down my throat. 

 

It tasted horrible. It was a mix of her saliva and everything else, which didn't blend together nicely for me. Or maybe it was the thought itself that made it seem like it tasted horrible. 

 

Nevertheless, I pushed her away, looking to the side and coughing the food out.

 

I looked back at Aki with a mix of shock and horror in my eyes.

 

She stared directly back at me, that same smile on her face, as if nothing had happened. 

 

"A-Aki, w-w-what the hell was that?!?! Why did you…" I gagged, causing her to frown slightly. 

 

"I see, so I'm that disgusting to you huh? Well… I don't mind you at all! I would and will happily take in every part about you… Your saliva, your sweat, blood, hair, EVERYTHING! BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE HAYATO! MINE! And I'm going to make you understand… I'm never going to let you go."

 

I had no response, I was confused.

 

"Listen~ Listen here~ Make sure you come to my house after school okay~? If you don't, I might have to punish you hehehe~"

 

I gulped, swallowing my saliva along with the remains of the meal in my mouth. "O-okay" I croaked.

 

Seemingly content with my answer she got off of me. She took a dozen steps forward then looked back "What are you waiting for? Lunch is already almost over, let's head back to class." She said.

 

'Already?' I was bewildered, still recovering from the shock. I thought it had only been around 10 minutes, but it's already almost half an hour?!?!

 

I nodded, waiting for her to leave. She stood there, waiting for me. I awkwardly stood up, trying my best to look normal as possible as I walked towards her. 

 

She smiled and continued walking forwards with me, side-by-side. 

 

We both quietly walked back to our classes, silently separating. 

 

Again, class was uneventful, and everyone ignored me. 

 

Class quickly ended and everyone packed up and prepared to leave. Before I could leave, the teacher called me out. "Ah, Mr. Toriyaki, stay here."

 

The rest of the class walked out of the class, and it was just me and the teacher left in the class. 

 

She spun her chair towards me, pointing at the chair across her desk. "Here, take a seat." 

 

I complied and sat down. Taking a deep breath, she clasped her hands together and rested them on the desk. 

 

"I'm worried you know?" She started off with. I already knew where this was going.

 

"You seem out of it, is everything all right? Is there something going on at home, or something you want to talk about? I'm your teacher and I don't want any of my students to suffer." She explained.

 

"No… I'm okay. Just tired." I lied. 

 

I didn't have the courage to speak up, I never did. 

 

"Are… All right. Other then that, you're free to go." She said. 

 

I nodded and said bye, finally leaving the classroom. I opened my half-destroyed locker and grabbed my things, leaving the school. 

 

As I slowly walked back, it suddenly came back to me. I was supposed to meet Aki at her house today. 

 

I changed my direction and walked faster than usual towards her house, which was only minutes away from mine. 

 

When her house was in-sight, I took a sigh of relief, going back to my normal pace of walking.

 

I kept my head down as I walked forwards, finally reaching the front gate. Her house was big, and she was definitely rich. From what I've heard, her father owns a private highschool which is considered one of the best. 

 

As I stood there, the gate opened and Aki appeared. She was already in her normal clothes, outside of her school uniform. Her hair was loose and she dragged me in. 

 

"Come come, your parents already know you're coming here so don't worry!" (Aki)

 

"Oh… Okay." I replied as I allowed myself to be dragged in. 

 

As always, the inside of her house was rich and spacious, expensive furniture and a marble-tiled floor. 

 

The hardwood was dark, going along with the white marble and the mix of dark and light furniture blended together to give it a rich feel. 

 

"What are you doing? Let's go to my room already!" She yelled at the top of the stairs. 

 

"I need to say hi to your dad fir-" (Hayato)

 

"He's not home right now so just come already!" She yelled again, this time with a hint of annoyance. 

 

I gave up and went upstairs towards her. After reaching her room she plopped onto the bed, patting the empty side of the Queen-sized bed. 

 

"What're you doing, come here already!" (Aki)

 

"But we ca-" (Hayato)

 

"Oh shut up and just come here." (Aki)

 

I gave up and sat down next to her. Annoyed at me, she grabbed my shoulder and yanked me down onto the bed. Forcing me to lay down with her. 

 

"Mm… This is nice." She said laying sideways. We stared at each other before I attempted to flip around.

 

"Don't even try it." She said coldly. 

 

I gulped and stayed in my position, my eyes racing around. She wrapped her right arm around my stomach, pulling herself closer to me. 

 

She was practically glued to me, her leg going over mine, completely trapping me. I could smell the perfume she wore today, along with her shampoo. 

 

Her face was snuggled in between my neck and face, her hot breath colliding against my neck. She slowly closed her eyes, and before I knew it, we both fell asleep...

 

62