Chapter 38,5 – Magic Camera and Family Photo
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Clip*

“?” (Raina)

A suspicious sound she entering her ears.

“How is it, Arc?” (Misha)

“Wait.” (Arc)

As Raina passing a particular room, she heard the voice of Master and Mistress sounded from inside.

“No good.” (Arc)

“What the problem.” (Misha)

“The photo too dark.” (Arc)

*Sigh* Failed again. You suck to take a shoot Arc.” (Misha)

“?” (Raina)

Raina tilted her head. Wondering what they doing. As she curiously approaching the door, Raina heard a voice.

“Um…”

A timid voice sounded from behind.

“W-What… you do?” (Herlin)

The white-haired girl timidly asked her. She standing tremblingly before Raina.

“…” (Raina)

Seeing there no reply, Herlin’s trembling got stronger.

Honestly, Herlin’s posture little unbearable for her. it’s dug out some unpleasant memories she long buried. But she chooses tolerated it since she is Masters’ friend.

Raina decided to ignore her, and try to peek inside the room.

“W-Wait…” (Herlin)

Herlin following beside her.

The door opened.

*Clip*

Then a bright light flashed on their face.

“Ahh!” (Herlin)

“!!!” (Raina)

The light so strong, burned the two’s eyes. They both fell while covering their eyes in pain.

“Raina! Herlin!” (Misha)

 

*****

***

*

 

“Hahaha, sorry. I’m setting the flash too strong.” (Misha)

“Are you both fine?” (Arc)

After a moment rest, Raina and Herlin recovered. They release a sigh of relief. For a sec, they thought they’re blind. They’re fine, but that incident cast a shadow in their heart. They slightly avoiding the culprit that blinded their eyes in Arc’s arm.

Arc wryly smiled at their reaction.

“…What is that?” (Herlin)

“This’s magic item I bought from Yggdrasil Store. An item to shoot a picture.” (Misha)

Misha smile excitedly. She just found a camera!

The thing Arc hold something very nostalgia to Misha. She never expected it’d exist in this world.

“…Shoot… a picture…? …Isn’t that… dangerous…?” (Herlin)

Shoot? You mean like shooting an arrow?

“Eh? Dangerous?” (Misha)

What?

Somehow, Herlin reaction very unexpected to Misha.

“What happen… if you injured…?” (Herlin)

Isn’t playing with weapon very dangerous indoor? Auntie Elisabeth has told me.

“Injured!? Why would shoot a picture would dangerous?” (Misha)

Is take a photo actually dangerous in another world?

Herlin and Misha, both were taken aback. It’s funny both of them not realizing they actually talking actually different topic.

Felt the misunderstand between them, Arc added.

“Not that kind shoot, Herlin. She means draw pictures in instant with this magic item.” (Arc)

“Draw picture in instant?” (Herlin)

“Something like this.” (Arc)

Arc show a photo he just taken.

It’s picture Arc’s upper body turning around with Herlin and Raina, who was in stupid state, behind him.

“Pfft!” (Misha)

“Whoa…”

“…”

The three girls have different reaction when they saw the photo.

“I know! Since we already gathered here, how we take a family photo together.” (Misha)

Her suggestion accepted. They eagerly look at Misha.

“It’s good the camera already haves automatic shoot feature.” (Misha)

“Auto-what?” (Arc)

Misha took out a three-legged stand, a set that sold with camera altogether, and placed the camera on it.

After finished setting the camera, Misha instructed Arc and other to take position in front of camera.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s okay.” (Misha)

Arc stand in center of view. Since Herlin smallest among them, she in front of Arc. Raina on Arc’s left side.

After set the timer, Misha went to Arc right side.

“Everyone, smile to camera.” (Misha)

*Clip*

 

*****

***

*

 

It’s their first photo of them together. The first Arc and Misha Everyne family photo. The picture of their childhood.

The year of beginning.

Neither of them will realize yet this picture will become their most memorial picture they ever take.

The dearest thing that would affect and remain with them for the rest of their life.

1